The Durham Report

ginger

I have the report loaded on PDF and someone sent me the video of yesterday's testimony of the 3 FBI whistle-blowers. 

From what I've heard from various pundits ie Ben Shapiro...I  do not anticipate any new information. Mueller pretty much told the story.

Nevertheless, I will provide my play by play opinion. Might as well extract our $6 million dollars worth of info on the BCV record.

Speaking of.. as always, thanks to Garo 🙂 for providing this forum. You can not imagine how many times I've referred to info posted here that I just couldn't remember after so many years.

Starting with, the scope of the investigation...

The special council is authorized to investigate whether any federal official or employee violated the law in connection with intelligence, counter intelligence or law enforcement activities directed at the 2016 election.

Next up their caveat...We believe a bunch of these people should be in jail. We have the evidence but we don't think we can get a jury to buy it so we're not doing anything about it.

Seems they're having a problem with proving criminal intent as opposed to plain old bad behavior within the context of a contentious presidential race.

Law enforcement nor the intelligence community had any evidence of collusion regarding George Papadopolis. ZERO EVIDENCE.

The guy was acting independently as an UNPAID foreign policy advisor to Trump.

As noted in Mueller, a bunch of these people were acting independently trying to secure a meeting between Trump and Putin. 

You know,  where do these people like Papadopolis get their money? He's unpaid but traveling to England, Russia and I can't recall where else...Australia. 

I'm not saying Trump paid him because obviously Durham investigated that...

I'll read more..  🙂

So, based on just George Papadopolis off hand remarks in a bar in Australia, McCabe and Strzok opened up an investigation called Crossfire Hurricane. 

They did this by themselves. They did not interview Papadopolis. Did not consult with the CIA, NSA or Department of State. They did not utilize numerous investigatory tools/ databases avaliable to them. If they had sought out their own experienced Russian analysts they would have known there was ZERO evidence to suggest Trump had dealings with Russian leadership.

Here's the thing.. freaking Susan Rice, President Obama and ohhh...I can't come up with her name right now...Russian analyst shooting her mouth off on MSNBC...they knew all along Trump wasn't connected to the Kremlin. 

It says Durham etal did prosecute and convict one FBI lawyer for withholding exculpatory evidence to the FISA court related to Carter Page.

"Dolan admitted he fabricated the allegation against Paul Manifort in the Steele Dossier."

Charles Dolan=DNC

Supposed source of Danchenko/Steele 

Another source Danchenko and Steele unlawfully claimed was the Russian American Chamber of Commerce president Sergei Millian.

If the FBI bothered to interview these two idiots they would have found out Steele nor Denchenko had ever met Segei Millian. Not Ever. Not even once. Danchenko told Durhams people he had an anonymous phone call from somebody with a Russian accent and concluded it was MILLIAN's voice from watching 2 YouTube videos. 

I'm sorry you can not see my eyes completely bugged out right now.

In furtherance of that, the FBI could have searched Danchenkos phone records.. they did not.

The FBI was told by their own cyberexperts that there was no clandestine connection between Donald Trump and Russian based Alpha bank. So what did they do? Released the allegation to to the NY Times based on paperwork given to James Baker from Perkins Coie lawyer Micheal Sussman.

Again...the FBI cyberexperts discredited this paperwork and McCabe and Strzok went with it anyway in furtherance of FISA court applications as well.

So Trump was right. The whole thing was fake and his campaign was spied upon.

Namby pamby wuss Republicans like Ryan and Romney were wrong, as were bitter Bushies and always loser Never Trumpers.

Russia didn’t interfere in the 2016 presidential election, President Michael Jackson, his politicized FBI, his politicized “intelligence community”, and that vicious rotten hag Hillary did.

A massive house cleaning is in order. Only one man can do it.

^^^I'm only up to page 30. I'm going back to it shortly. Reading the discussions on twitter...lots of lies continue, especially regarding Mueller from people who have probably never read the report in it's entirety and have completely taken his testimony before congress out of context.

Here's something I don't understand..they are stating Durham slow walked his report until the statute of limitations ran out.

My argument is the time limit STARTS when the investigation is OVER. Don't we have precedent for that? Something like ....when the discovery is made?

Wouldn't not being able to prosecute or sue in a civil court be the same as withholding exculpatory evidence? 

(Eek, sorry about that double negative..I'm on my first cup of coffee)

Then again, with the democrats in power...they'll never bring suit. I'm pretty disheartened,as are many others, that all of these people are dragged into congress to testify and none leave in handcuffs.

One more thing to note. I read this yesterday but didn't get around to commenting...the misuse of confidential human resources.

I always go back to the informant up in Schoharie County that was allowed to illegally operate his limo business and got 23 people killed. Last I knew Elise Stefanik was still investigating that. Not sure if there was a resolution or if any legislation came out of it.

Anyway, the FBI used Danchenko as a credible Russian source re: FISA...the guy lived in Washington DC. He also had a track record of making up stories. 

So Durham actually did refer maybe half a dozen cases to other prosecutor's jurisdictions...because the law says he has to...but they are declining to prosecute....asset retention is one reason. 

Durham states it would have been a dereliction of duty for the FBI to ignore the communique from Australian intelligence regarding statements made by Papadopolis. I disagree. I read it. It's one very vague paragraph. It says he thinks Trump will win "and suggests" Russia will share information damaging to Clinton and Obama.

No facts, didn't drop names, did not state whether the info was public knowledge or classified...  just a vague allusion. 

The people lied to a FISA court for that.

I continue to be mystified by the judge..I  forgot her name. She made some new rules regarding evidence after this debacle but again...Nobody was held accountable. 

We've come to a place where the highest levels of government are supposed act on their honor.. that's why they get paid the big bucks. They're supposed to better. 

Post edit..my mistake..the communique did not come from Australian intelligence, rather Australian diplomats. So you can downgrade that "evidence" even further. A bunch of guys chatting in a bar. Whoopdeedoo. Let's make a federal case out of that.

This vague paragraph ^^^^ known as paragraph 5.. this is the evidence/info they used to open Crossfire Hurricane...

Even Peter Strzok said " There's nothing to this but we have to run it to ground." 

The British Intel officer he said that to replied "Damn that's thin." Apparently we share everything with Great Britain.

So it's not just MY opinion. They knew they were going down the wrong road.

Lol, after they dragged Britain into Papadopolis and Carter Page...British Intel refused to work with the FBI on any more election stuff. They refused to help Mueller. Btw, Peter Strzok refused to be interviewed by Durham. 

I'm leaving off on page 61.

Enjoy your Sunday. 🙂

Good morning. I'm on page 82. These people belong in jail. 

Oppositional research and smear campaigns are aok unless...you knowingly provide the FBI false information/documentation....like the Steele Dossier. Sussman was prosecuted. Durham is stating the FBI is not culpable. I disagree. Also, Obama Pelosi and Schiff.. 

I have stated here numerous times,there is no evidence if you refuse to look for it. You don't have Afib if your doctor never puts his hand on your pulse or listens to your heart. What happened here looks like failure to assess...on purpose.

I've been saying for years this reeks of racketeering. I think I need to go back to the beginning with a sheet of paper and follow the money because it sure as hell looks like Durham did a crappy job with it.

He cited one instance of the computer guy who generated the Sussman documentation as being told he'd have a job in the Clinton administration.

He cited one instance of Andrew McCabe shutting down an investigation into an illegal foreign campaign contribution by a so called confidential informant.

And James Comey shut down the investigation into the Clinton Foundation for receiving foreign contributions during the election cycle...apparently they had evidence suggesting the money was given by proxy from foreign countries. Comeys excuse was "counter intelligence" No further explanation. Oh I bet he got his marching orders from Obama etal. 

But orange man peed on a bed in a hotel. This freaking laughable.

One more aside..I can not imagine why Trump would not sue for defamation regarding just that story about prostitutes peeing on a hotel bed. It seems to me that would fit all of the elements.

Again, people are stating the statute of limitations has expired. I say the statute starts when the investigation is over.

The FBI thinks they are cute.  They used Steele for FISA court applications and neglected to tell the judge they had direct knowledge that the report was generated by the Clinton campaign. They felt confident in doing so because they refused to assess the contents within, using FBI policy methodologies. 

That judge, I forget her name, I know she made some adjustments to evidence rules regarding her court. Nevertheless, SHE NEEDS TO CHARGE THOSE PEOPLE NOW in light of the new evidence presented by Durham. 

All the way up to Obama, they had a meeting in the situation room about it.... they knew it was oppositional research and they presented it as a threat to national security. Screw them. Off to jail. If it was my court they would've been in handcuffs last week.

These people are supposed to be smarter than the rest of us. The press, the FBI, our politicians. 

The planting of suspicion regarding Alfa Bank having a backdoor conduit to Trumps computer system...

Lol. We know democrats in particular the Clinton's, accuse people of things they themselves are guilty of. Too bad no reporter or FBI agent sought to investigate Clinton's connections to Alfa Bank. I wonder what they would have come up with. Btw, did you know Alfa bank is also in Ukraine? ...and several other countries including the US.

It recently had to sell to another bank because of US sanctions.

And Durham once again tries to cover for the FBI stating he couldn't prove they intentionally went to the FISA court and withheld from the judge that the evidence was a product of the Clinton smear campaign.

I would think if you were seeking to spy on an American the standard for "probable" cause should be WITHOUT REASONABLE DOUBT. There should be zero doubt of nefarious goings on.

A lot of people stuck their fingers in their ears...LALALALALA.. didn't want to hear it.

It really comes down to the FISA court judge to take a stand.

FISA applications are supposed to be used to prove someone like Carter Page is a spy. The FBI renewed that application 3 times to prove he wasn't. 

That is one dark road those people went down. Pick any random citizen and spy on them until your are convinced they are boring.

Page 109

"Beginning in 2010,Christopher Steele started providing information to the FBI, on a range of subjects including but not limited to Russian oligarchs and corruption in international soccer."

The Steele Dossier was disseminated in 2016. Want to know what else happened in 2016? I literally just read this an hour ago.. ALFA Bank became the sponsor of the FIFA cup.

Nobody wants to look into that?

Who exactly is the spy here? As I said. These people always accused others of what they themselves are doing.  How much you want to bet the Clinton Foundation has a hand in this? That sounds like a payoff to me. What is ALFA BANK really hiding?

Post edit..just wondering if Steeles information regarding Russian oligarchs in 2010 parallels the stories he made up about Trump in 2016...somehow I'm guessing this guy is a one trick pony.

^Well I've been around a while as have many of you....the patterns of their machinations don't change, they just escalate. Case on point...on twitter they were showing some guy drove an empty U Haul into some posts at the White House and there was a brand new NAZI flag on the ground. It's laughable. Nobody believes this was a lone wolf type attack. Nobody thinks this is a threat in any way shape or form. IT'S STUPID!!! Can't they stop being stupid? So embarrassing!!! And the FBI?, I literally can't stand the bizarre things I'm reading about the people who are supposedly running things.

Sorry...rant over.

I haven't gone back to Durham today, I may later on tonight.

9 minutes ago, ginger said:

And the FBI?, I literally can't stand the bizarre things I'm reading about the people who are supposedly running things.

Time for a thorough house cleaning there, in the “intelligence community”, as well as in the thoroughly politicized military joint chiefs.

Such a mess was the creation of President Michael Jackson, who was brought to us, along with the Clintons, by the Bushes, the two worst presidents in American history.

Only one man can do what’s needed, the savior of the republic, Donald J. Trump.