The Durham Report

ginger

Good morning.  According to Durham...President Trump stayed at the Ritz Carlton Moscow in June 2013. He did not stay in the presidential suite.

The FBI paid their CI Danchenko over half a million dollars for this crap. He was also getting paid by Steele and was also receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars from foreign countries...no they aren't listed.

Traveled all the way to Russia...damned if he was going to come back with nothing. 

Wow, wow, wow. .the wannabes. Modern day Don Quixotes if you will. Every single person claims to know something when the info they have is either public knowledge or entirely made up. 

They have all of these adventures on our tax dollars for naught. And they all say they know somebody important, connected,  THEY DON'T KNOW ANYONE!

You know I recall reading the Q files a few times. I never put any stock in them because the things he/she posted had already been public knowledge for weeks.

Disgusting they spent our tax dollars on this. 

Disgusting. Once again, the FBI thinks they're cute playing word games...What's the definition of "is"?

What's the definition of "source"? 

Kevin Clinesmith.. the guy who was writing these FISA court applications decides Carter Page doesn't really work as an OGA liason so he just doesn't bother mentioning Page is ON THEIR TEAM.

Clinesmith, as part of his plea deal was supposed to be forthcoming in followup investigations, also refused to be interviewed by Durham.

9 hours ago, ginger said:

Disgusting. Once again, the FBI thinks they're cute playing word games...What's the definition of "is"?

What's the definition of "source"? 

Kevin Clinesmith.. the guy who was writing these FISA court applications decides Carter Page doesn't really work as an OGA liason so he just doesn't bother mentioning Page is ON THEIR TEAM.

Clinesmith, as part of his plea deal was supposed to be forthcoming in followup investigations, also refused to be interviewed by Durham.

House cleaning time.

Only one man can begin to undo the damage the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas caused this country.

Trump

Page 281.. the transfer of power..

Transfer of power during unclassified but secure meeting between Cia. FBI, University of Michigan researchers. DARPA and House Intelligence staffers re: Alfa Bank and Trump.

"We are in charge now" stated staff for ADAM SCHIFF. 

Two university researchers walked out of the meeting and they all agreed they weren't "touching this with a ten foot pole".

University of Michigan was illustrated to be the go between computer between Alfa bank and Trump so these were their auditors.

These 2, Sussman and Joffe were STILL trying to put forth a claim there was a cyberconnection after this had been shot down by the FBI AND THE CIA. After the election! Even the Army ended up getting involved.

Still reading.. I'll try to wrap it up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Finished. A 306 page report that could have been condensed into 30 pages or so.

Until the end Durham continues to shill for the FBI blaming their behavior on confirmation bias. The fact is, any FBI agent who asked the right questions or made unbiased remarks were shot down and left out of the loop so they didn't have the full picture of the evidence, or lack thereof. 

The fact is, they targeted Trump and anyone connected to him, continue to do that today and there is noone to stop them.

They continue to blur the rules of evidence, using the most broad for Americans and the most stringent for foreigners/democrats. May as well consider them as such. The standard is supposed to be the LEAST intrusive investigation. 

We need to see the classified report. John McCain, Adam Schiff, Nancy and the gang... I  feel like Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men...Tell me you have something more than how many pair of underwear I packed? 

One more thing..Durham is supposed to testifying before congress on June 21st. 

Questions...

Did you read your own report?

On 5/24/2023 at 3:02 PM, ginger said:

^Well I've been around a while as have many of you....the patterns of their machinations don't change, they just escalate. Case on point...on twitter they were showing some guy drove an empty U Haul into some posts at the White House and there was a brand new NAZI flag on the ground. It's laughable. Nobody believes this was a lone wolf type attack. Nobody thinks this is a threat in any way shape or form. IT'S STUPID!!! Can't they stop being stupid? So embarrassing!!! And the FBI?, I literally can't stand the bizarre things I'm reading about the people who are supposedly running things.

Sorry...rant over.

I haven't gone back to Durham today, I may later on tonight.

The U haul "white supremacist" walks. All charges dropped...Why the hell are we paying these people? 

Do they care they are embarrassing us on the world stage?

You know, I bet any country could drop the bomb on us and nothing would happen. OK forget the bomb...they could fill suitcases with explosives and do a lot of damage like they did in the 70's...and nothing would happen.

Those 2 NYC lawyers who tossed a molotov cocktail into a police van during BLM got a lousy 18 months. 

OMG stop embarrassing us! Listening to Ben Shapiro while making potato salad...we recently drone bombed some random 56 yr old Syrian shephard, father of 10 kids...and said they killed a senior leader of Al Qaeda. His wife came out and said he was a nice, quiet guy who was a bricklayer until he couldn't do it anymore and no he wasn't a terrorist. So disgusting. The Pentagon is conducting a FULL investigation....on themselves of course. 

9 hours ago, ginger said:

OMG stop embarrassing us! Listening to Ben Shapiro while making potato salad...we recently drone bombed some random 56 yr old Syrian shephard, father of 10 kids...and said they killed a senior leader of Al Qaeda. His wife came out and said he was a nice, quiet guy who was a bricklayer until he couldn't do it anymore and no he wasn't a terrorist. So disgusting. The Pentagon is conducting a FULL investigation....on themselves of course. 

One man - who unlike his predecessor, actually likes America, and Americans - will do the desperately needed housecleaning of the politicized Pentagon,  politicized FBI and politicized “intelligence community”;

Trump

10 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

One man - who unlike his predecessor, actually likes America, and Americans - will do the desperately needed housecleaning of the politicized Pentagon,  politicized FBI and politicized “intelligence community”;

Trump

He's going to make the same mistake he made last time. He thinks he can turn these brainwashed democrats with his "winning" personality. He can't change them. No one can. This time, he needs to stop waking up at 3 in the morning and stupid tweeting. Give these assholes something to really bitch about.

Ahem....

8 hours ago, ginger said:

He's going to make the same mistake he made last time. He thinks he can turn these brainwashed democrats with his "winning" personality. He can't change them. No one can. This time, he needs to stop waking up at 3 in the morning and stupid tweeting. Give these assholes something to really bitch about.

Ahem....

Trump has already said no more Bushes, Karl Roves and Paul Ryans. He will show he has learned from mistakes. He is this country’s and Western Civilization’s last clear chance.

On 5/20/2023 at 7:41 AM, ginger said:

Starting with, the scope of the investigation...

The special council is authorized to investigate whether any federal official or employee violated the law in connection with intelligence, counter intelligence or law enforcement activities directed at the 2016 election.

On 5/23/2023 at 10:20 AM, ginger said:

Good morning. I'm on page 82. These people belong in jail. 

Oppositional research and smear campaigns are aok unless...you knowingly provide the FBI false information/documentation....like the Steele Dossier. Sussman was prosecuted. Durham is stating the FBI is not culpable. I disagree. Also, Obama Pelosi and Schiff.. 

I have stated here numerous times,there is no evidence if you refuse to look for it. You don't have Afib if your doctor never puts his hand on your pulse or listens to your heart. What happened here looks like failure to assess...on purpose.

I've been saying for years this reeks of racketeering. I think I need to go back to the beginning with a sheet of paper and follow the money because it sure as hell looks like Durham did a crappy job with it.

He cited one instance of the computer guy who generated the Sussman documentation as being told he'd have a job in the Clinton administration.

He cited one instance of Andrew McCabe shutting down an investigation into an illegal foreign campaign contribution by a so called confidential informant.

And James Comey shut down the investigation into the Clinton Foundation for receiving foreign contributions during the election cycle...apparently they had evidence suggesting the money was given by proxy from foreign countries. Comeys excuse was "counter intelligence" No further explanation. Oh I bet he got his marching orders from Obama etal. 

But orange man peed on a bed in a hotel. This freaking laughable.

Psst...Tish? Tish James. Are you busy? 

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/after-john-durham-bombshell-judge-breathes-new-life-clinton

Well I see President Trumps been indicted again. More fake evidence. In fact I read that the evidence will never be seen by even the judge?

Not sure how that works in the good old USA.

I'll be sure to ask President Biden what kind of shit show he thinks he running here.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Durham testify before the judiciary. We're at a bit of a disadvantage because we didn't get to read the classified version. It sounds like he had some problems with the Mueller report.

Thus far, Mr Durhams most significant reiterations have been...

1- The Clinton campaign footed the bill for ALL OF THE EVIDENCE. They neglected to inform the FISA court judge.

2-The FBI leaked untrue information to the press.

Follow up to yesterday's judicial hearing with Durham....

Disappointing. Classless behaviors from both sides of the aisle from the people who love to hear themselves talk.

Once again, embarrassing us on the world stage. No wonder they always want to have these sessions behind closed doors.

A few of the representatives hammered it home. Most egregious...the scenario with Danchenko lying about the Russian Chamber of Commerce presIdent in NYC. Why this guy, Danchenko isn’t behind bars is beyond my comprehension.

Then there's Adam Schiff..Mr Confirmation bias himself. While questioning Durham on a timeline, Durham actually responds 

" Maybe in your own head." 

And that's the essence of the FBI and the democrats. The state of the FBI today...make up stories in your own head and call them facts.

Anyone who's ever been f$%#ed over by total and complete fabrications will recognize their modus operandi. 

One more thing...Trump having prostitutes pee on the bed. Durham already established President Trump never stayed in the presidential suite at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. 

I'm still wondering where this came from but I have an idea. Remember when the Clinton's were selling overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom? I bet you anything, something happened there, at that time. Some of you may recall I posted the OIG report of how trashed the Whitehouse was when the Clinton's left and I do believe it was reported there was a mattress out for the trash.

I'd also like to reiterate, if I was the FISA court judge, I  would have laughed those boys right out my courtroom.

This is all her.

13 hours ago, ginger said:

One more thing...Trump having prostitutes pee on the bed. Durham already established President Trump never stayed in the presidential suite at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. 

I'm still wondering where this came from but I have an idea. Remember when the Clinton's were selling overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom? I bet you anything, something happened there, at that time. Some of you may recall I posted the OIG report of how trashed the Whitehouse was when the Clinton's left and I do believe it was reported there was a mattress out for the trash.

I'd also like to reiterate, if I was the FISA court judge, I  would have laughed those boys right out my courtroom.

This is all her.

It is all her, one of the most villainous figures ever to cross the American political stage.

Trump and America forever, baby.

• 7 months later...
On 5/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, ginger said:

Lol, after they dragged Britain into Papadopolis and Carter Page...British Intel refused to work with the FBI on any more election stuff. They refused to help Mueller. Btw, Peter Strzok refused to be interviewed by Durham. 

I'm leaving off on page 61.

Enjoy your Sunday. 🙂

Anyone listening to Bongino right now? You would think he never read Durham. Bill Priestap's name is all over that report.

What part of..."British Intel refused to work with the FBI on any more election stuff" did he not understand? 

If CIA director Gina Haspel was operating out of London or any other country, as CIA do, to circumvent US law, ie torture,  that means they cut off the FBI. 

As both Mueller and Durham said to congress...

Everything you need is in these reports.

On 5/21/2023 at 11:13 AM, ginger said:

This vague paragraph ^^^^ known as paragraph 5.. this is the evidence/info they used to open Crossfire Hurricane...

Even Peter Strzok said " There's nothing to this but we have to run it to ground." 

The British Intel officer he said that to replied "Damn that's thin." Apparently we share everything with Great Britain.

So it's not just MY opinion. They knew they were going down the wrong road.

Hello? Obviously, I couldn't know Gina Haspell meant British Intel, because Adam Schiff HAD TO HAVE KNOWN AND President Obama. And all the rest.

They belong in jail.