Korchak staff rarely at work anymore [photo]

Eddie Gaedel

Since Korchak has lost the election, the staff at the DA's office are rarely reporting to work.  Many have been seen everywhere but the DA's office.  This contradicts Korchak's statements that the DA's office has been understaffed and overworked. Just yesterday his investigator Jeffrey Wagner was at the gym around 3pm.  The DA's office closes at 5pm. These people who will be out of jobs in January have given up.  Mr. Battisti will inherit an even bigger mess than anticipated, with Korchak's employees refusing to work. 

IMG_5638.jpg

On 9/8/2023 at 12:36 PM, The Insider said:

I hope it is not the case but I bet Korchaks staff leaves Paul a mess to clean up.    There are some very vengeful people on his staff.   I did hear a rumor that none of the current staff is staying to make the transition very difficult. 

I’ve been saying this for a while they korchak is going to leave a mess for Paul when he hopefully gets elected. For instance, Solak reported about the JC school principal and how his case is now stalled. Seems like Korchak is intending to make Fred akshars hard work go to waste 

https://x.com/binghamtondaily/status/1701214284301103371?s=46

• 1 month later...

Korchak himself can't even make it to 4:00 PM lately.  He's been leaving work during the 3:00 PM hour.  With all the cases in that office and all the staff he's lost, he should be working until 11:00 PM every night.  But this is a man who doesn't care and never cared, it was all about him and his own salary and pension.