The local republicans officials need to resign or or be thrown out!!!!!!!!!!

IDGAF

I don't post here a lot but this is important.  For what happened in the elections in Binghamton, all Republican party officials need to be removed.  In Binghamton for the city council to go from a republican majority to 6 Democrats and 1 Republican........ and the republican won only by 1 vote??????? And for that NUTCASE Debra Gelson to win as judge???????? This is unforgivable.  I don't want to hear the excuses, just get rid of those who can't do the job!!!!!!!! The kid is new and young and it was a "learning experience"... I don't give a shit!!!!!!!!! Now Binghamton residents are going to pay the price for 4 years.  There are no excuses!!!!!!!!

This is from the republican website.  These are the people right here who need to go!!!!!!! And they need to go now!!!!! On the website was also Tommy Augostini, I know Tommy and he isn't involved in Binghamton elections, he's in JC & Endicott and he does a good job.  But these poor excuses for "leaders" need to GO!  I'll say it at a meeting, I'll say it to their faces...... just tell me when and where!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 7.07.53 AM.png

3 hours ago, IDGAF said:

I don't post here a lot but this is important.  For what happened in the elections in Binghamton, all Republican party officials need to be removed.  In Binghamton for the city council to go from a republican majority to 6 Democrats and 1 Republican........ and the republican won only by 1 vote??????? And for that NUTCASE Debra Gelson to win as judge???????? This is unforgivable.  I don't want to hear the excuses, just get rid of those who can't do the job!!!!!!!! The kid is new and young and it was a "learning experience"... I don't give a shit!!!!!!!!! Now Binghamton residents are going to pay the price for 4 years.  There are no excuses!!!!!!!!

This is from the republican website.  These are the people right here who need to go!!!!!!! And they need to go now!!!!! On the website was also Tommy Augostini, I know Tommy and he isn't involved in Binghamton elections, he's in JC & Endicott and he does a good job.  But these poor excuses for "leaders" need to GO!  I'll say it at a meeting, I'll say it to their faces...... just tell me when and where!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 7.07.53 AM.png

A very heavy price will be paid, in public embarrassment over the sure to come “social justice” resolutions, and especially the tax hikes on the average property owner/business owner.

The leadership didn’t GAF about them or about the City of Binghamton.

On 11/15/2023 at 11:48 AM, Solak Supporter said:

A very heavy price will be paid, in public embarrassment over the sure to come “social justice” resolutions, and especially the tax hikes on the average property owner/business owner.

The leadership didn’t GAF about them or about the City of Binghamton.

Sanctuary Justice.

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

Sanctuary Justice.

Coming soon in a big way. Secure your homes, keep a close eye on where your children go, and leave nothing of value in plain view. 

The new veto-proof City Council will eagerly signal their woke virtues, and feckless, powerless GOP “leaders” will blame everything and everyone but themselves.

On 11/17/2023 at 11:26 AM, wedgehead said:

the NYS DMV runs much more smoothly now since Joe has been in office. Vote for Joe.

This is absolutely not true.  I deal with the DMV every month on car sales/registration.  The current DMV is the worst I've dealt with over the last 20 years.  There are always computer issues and outages. I wouldn't vote for anyone who has anything to do with the current DMV. 

17 hours ago, Buford T. Justice said:

Mihalko will be the next be to voted out.  He attended that fundraiser for Korchak right after the Buffalo shooting.  The shooting where Korchak became a national embarrassment. 

So, because Joe attended a fundraiser 18 months ago, his time is over?.....good one, laughable......who's running against him, you?

Next year’s election results in Broome County may resemble this year’s in the City of Binghamton.

Donna Lupardo and Leah Webb teamed up and put a one-sided ass whuppin’ on the local GOP in 2023.

In 2024, they will look to do the same to handpicked hack and party time pee pee boy Rich David, whether he runs for state senate or county exec.

On 11/21/2023 at 4:52 PM, Masty Huba said:

No he won't win because he's a dope with a serious alcohol abuse problem. 

So, instead of answering my question about who is going to run against him, that's your response?.....very mature. For some reason you seem very jealous of all Joe has accomplished in his life. 

8 minutes ago, wedgehead said:

So, instead of answering my question about who is going to run against him, that's your response?.....very mature. For some reason you seem very jealous of all Joe has accomplished in his life. 

What has Joe accomplished?  He was unemployed so he ran for office for a full time job?  That's an accomplishment to you?  His house looks like shit and he has a horrible drinking problem.  Losing your job is an accomplishment to you? 

23 hours ago, Masty Huba said:

What has Joe accomplished?  He was unemployed so he ran for office for a full time job?  That's an accomplishment to you?  His house looks like shit and he has a horrible drinking problem.  Losing your job is an accomplishment to you? 

I believe he had over 40 years as an Engineer at IBM/EIT when he retired. Yes , fully retired , then onto Politics where it was Mr. Mihalko who fully computerized and streamlined the DMV in such that other Counties have mirrored his system. 

So, other than posting obvious jealous comments on BCVoice, I'm sure your list of accomplishments is staggering. Move along now and seek treatment.

6 hours ago, wedgehead said:

I believe he had over 40 years as an Engineer at IBM/EIT when he retired. Yes , fully retired , then onto Politics where it was Mr. Mihalko who fully computerized and streamlined the DMV in such that other Counties have mirrored his system. 

So, other than posting obvious jealous comments on BCVoice, I'm sure your list of accomplishments is staggering. Move along now and seek treatment.

He was let go from EIT.

9 hours ago, wedgehead said:

The DMV computer system is a state system, not a county system.  The only thing Tipsy Joe did at the DMV was bring the strong smell of alcohol throughout the building.