Leave New York before it's too late.

Hi John, I did listen to this the other day..but got distracted. I need to listen again because I've got a lot to say however...

Just hearing chatter today...Is the death of Navalny a response to Tish? Both happened on the same day. Also Putin appears to be taking any hostages he wants and murdering his enemies in other countries. Kind of makes one wonder, if any of his perceived enemies are safe to travel? Recall who some of Trumps tenants are...  pretty wealthy oligarchs. Ought to be interesting.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-1909-putin-is-settling-all-family-business/id1047335260?i=1000646276065

I also saw a video of men dressed in combat garb in NYC taking somebody out in a black van at riflepoint. Somebody posted 3 people were taken out of New Jersey in black vans too. The consensus was they aren't our guys. 

Since it's a free for all of crime in this state, will countries just bypass extradition channels and take out who they want? Thinking of that Turkish guy living on Mohammed Ali's compound that we refuse to give up..Fethullah Gulen...yes I know that's PA.

Back to John's post...The day the truck driver said he heard chatter that truck drivers might boycott, I looked at fuel prices. On that day the price for unleaded was $3.19.

Today, here and in NYC the price is $3.34. I took a lot of gruff on twitter for predicting this and saying, Gee, Tish acts like President Trump has no friends. I don't know if it's related but what a coincidence. I'm trying to remember if I checked Florida prices.

Pist edit..today..Florida prices are all over the place. $2.80 thru $3.19 depending on where you are.

I see Putin is threatening US and France with nuclear war if they send ground troops to fight in Ukraine.

How much you want to bet he doesn't mean ICBMS?

How much you want to bet some of that uranium Hillary sold him was refined in Canada, and is sitting in strategic "suitcases" if you will, all over the damn country? 

Everyone in healthcare should once again review radiation sickness signs, symptoms and treatments. And of course have the number for Oakridge in their disaster plan.

On 3/1/2024 at 9:45 AM, ginger said:

I see Putin is threatening US and France with nuclear war if they send ground troops to fight in Ukraine.

How much you want to bet he doesn't mean ICBMS?

How much you want to bet some of that uranium Hillary sold him was refined in Canada, and is sitting in strategic "suitcases" if you will, all over the damn country? 

Everyone in healthcare should once again review radiation sickness signs, symptoms and treatments. And of course have the number for Oakridge in their disaster plan.

See what's going on in the subways today? National Guard and state police checking bags. 

I might add, pretty sure Orban isn't showing up on the Donald's doorstep for cake and ice-cream.