2nd 2 car accident 369

QueenB

One victim is the grandmother of Alex who passed yesterday. She was seen walking the accident site from yesterday around 6pm today. She was lifeflighted and I'm hearing she did not make it but unconfirmed as of now. Both drivers reported to be elderly. 

Please pray for this family. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain they are going through right now. My heart goes out to them. 

Correction: When I was on scene it was reported to me by a volunteer that there was one fatality possibly two. It's now been confirmed there were no fatalities. The woman in Saturday's accident is still in critical condition and not out of the woods. I ask that everyone continue to pray for her and their family as I have been in contact with them. Wanted to make sure all here knew that there was an error in reporting and although I, as well as a certain Twitter account, both reported the same error about a fatality, that has ZERO impact on the "lack of dignity" I have for victims of the accident. 

Thank you. 

BCV broke the news first and we will continue to provide all of the local news with dignity and compassion. 

I don't and will not hide behind a keyboard, all here who use bcv regularly know who I am. I invite the Twitter user who is bashing me to reveal themselves and have an adult conversation. I hope you have balls big enough to say the same thing to me in person. 

Update from Christa Ganoung - 

Cathy is stable but has had ongoing surgeries and has a very long road to recovery. She is currently at Upstate. 

➡️ DONATIONS WELCOME for Ricky/Jamie & Amber Ganoung - regarding ALEX & CATHY. 

Donations will be going to Ricky/Jamie and Amber Ganoung to help them with expenses during this time of need. 

I’m looking to collect: 
Visa gift cards (for GAS)(or even food if needed).
Cash 

The family is requesting gas cards preferably (out of all gift cards). The visa gift cards could help in all ways.  If you get a specific gas card, they would have to find that gas station within their travels which could be tough.  

⬇️⬇️⬇️
CELEBRATION OF LIFE for ALEX
June 15, 2024 @ 1-4pm 

Hot dog and hamburgers will be provided.
Any covered dish would be greatly appreciated. 
Please message me personally just to let us know if you are able to bring a dish. 

I will collect all donations in person or if you would like to mail me those, please message me directly and I will give you my mailing address.  

Please still keep the families in your prayers! 

Thank you.

I have also been authorized to collect any gift cards to give to Christa directly. If any BCV members have any donations they would like to give, please contact me and I'd be happy to arrange pickup.