Spiedie Fest is cool again

Dr Pepper

I'm very impressed with the line up at Spiedie Fest this year.  For a long time it's been artists you didn't know were still alive, or one half of a band that broke up years ago.  All of the music acts are very current, very popular and worth paying money to see.  It's not one of those instances of your wife getting free tickets so you begrudgingly go for a couple hours.  

I think at least two of the days at Spiedie Fest have potential to be bigger than the concert at the Dick's Open.   Lots of credit goes to the people at Spiedie Fest who made this happen.  I haven't heard this much hype over Spiedie Fest in 20 years. 

40 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

I'm very impressed with the line up at Spiedie Fest this year.  For a long time it's been artists you didn't know were still alive, or one half of a band that broke up years ago.  All of the music acts are very current, very popular and worth paying money to see.  It's not one of those instances of your wife getting free tickets so you begrudgingly go for a couple hours.  

I think at least two of the days at Spiedie Fest have potential to be bigger than the concert at the Dick's Open.   Lots of credit goes to the people at Spiedie Fest who made this happen.  I haven't heard this much hype over Spiedie Fest in 20 years. 

Agreed!  Shaboozey was just on Jimmy Fallon the other night. 

I wasn't familiar with some of the artists when they first announced, but it does look like a huge lineup.  For a while Spiedie Fest didn't have the best reputation, but I give them credit for turning things around. With the current cost of everything at record levels, it's impressive they've got a big event this year with pretty low ticket prices.