Make Marajuana legal yes or no?

Guest Guest

The fact is...smoking doesn't really impair drivers..I drive all the time and im fine..Also marajuana is less damaging then the other drugs and less addictive..the government shouldn't allow everything but should on the minor things..this is the "land of the Free"

What is with the stupid picture of moving bacon and a banana peel? MAYBE it was funny once, but over and over again...enough already!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually, everything in this post is factually incorrect. ask a 9th grader to explain it to you. factually incorrect equals "arguments" for you. crack a book sometime.

There's a big difference between claiming a whole post is incorrect and offering proof.

I can post anywhere and claim that everything's incorrect.

Nice try, though.

Guest i know this person
There's a big difference between claiming a whole post is incorrect and offering proof.

I can post anywhere and claim that everything's incorrect.

Nice try, though.

DO I HAVE TO PROVE THE SKY IS BLUE? IT'S 9TH GRADE STUFF.

DO I HAVE TO PROVE THE SKY IS BLUE? IT'S 9TH GRADE STUFF.

If your intellect is that of a ninth grader, everything is "9th grade stuff."

Here's how it works (reread until you comprehend):

I posted a few concepts. You replied that I was wrong on all counts. You offered no proof. Any "ninth grader" can do that. A blind chimp could eventually do that, too.

If you're going to refute someone's assertions, you should either offer something that constitues factual evidence, or just plain shut up.

"You're wrong, and everybody knows you're wrong" is not considered a counterpoint in the world of adults.

Guest i know this person
If your intellect is that of a ninth grader, everything is "9th grade stuff."

Here's how it works (reread until you comprehend):

I posted a few concepts. You replied that I was wrong on all counts. You offered no proof. Any "ninth grader" can do that. A blind chimp could eventually do that, too.

If you're going to refute someone's assertions, you should either offer something that constitues factual evidence, or just plain shut up.

"You're wrong, and everybody knows you're wrong" is not considered a counterpoint in the world of adults.

ACTUALLY, I DID REFUTE YOUR CLAIMS ALREADY. NOW YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME OF YOU JUST THROWING CRAP AGAINST THE WALL TIL SOMETHING STICKS. IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND EXPECT ME TO REFUTE CLAIMS MADE BY A MORON. IF YOU STATED SOMETHING THAT WAS EVEN DEBATABLE I WOULD BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER. SO FAR THAT HASN'T HAPPENED.

ACTUALLY, I DID REFUTE YOUR CLAIMS ALREADY. NOW YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME OF YOU JUST THROWING CRAP AGAINST THE WALL TIL SOMETHING STICKS. IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND EXPECT ME TO REFUTE CLAIMS MADE BY A MORON. IF YOU STATED SOMETHING THAT WAS EVEN DEBATABLE I WOULD BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER. SO FAR THAT HASN'T HAPPENED.

Actually, no you did not post any facts to refute my statements.

I do know a few things about this subject.

I do know that people who post like you did have anger issues. I also know that addicts almost always also have anger issues.

Grow up.

Guest i know this person
Actually, no you did not post any facts to refute my statements.

I do know a few things about this subject.

I do know that people who post like you did have anger issues. I also know that addicts almost always also have anger issues.

Grow up.

DID YOU LEARN THAT AT YOUR AL-ANON MEETINGS?

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't matter much to me as I haven't touched the stuff in over 8 yrs. It does make good financial sense though. Tax the weed like they do everything else and give the non-weed smokers a break. You could still make it against company policy at most jobs and let's face it, people are going to smoke it anyway. Seriously, I haven't had it for a long time but I remember it being very easy to score a bag.

Doesn't matter much to me as I haven't touched the stuff in over 8 yrs. It does make good financial sense though. Tax the weed like they do everything else and give the non-weed smokers a break. You could still make it against company policy at most jobs and let's face it, people are going to smoke it anyway. Seriously, I haven't had it for a long time but I remember it being very easy to score a bag.

legalize it..

Guest Guest

just cause if it were legal doesn't mean our government officials would be smoking

congress and people like that should have moral values to not do that

or people in general

ie: make it legal inside the homeee

Guest Guest

Hinestly though no politician is going to openly support legalization and hope to be elected. This is why it won't be legalized at least anytime soon

Guest guest

some one posted earlier questioning if pot has more carcinogens than tobacco and i have an answer to that...yes is does it contains over 200 carcinogens

Guest Guest
some one posted earlier questioning if pot has more carcinogens than tobacco and i have an answer to that...yes is does it contains over 200 carcinogens

but deaths from pot=0 deaths from cigs= priceless :blink:

Guest Guest

Legalize it already. There is no logic here...make it illegal because it is bad for people and put them in jail if they do. I've never been in jail but I'd think that would be a bad thing for a person's life. So in a misguided effort to protect people we are damaging people. This makes sense?

If our politicians can't see how wrong this is and won't step up and make it right than we should get rid of them and get someone that has both logic and a set.

Archived