Make Marajuana legal yes or no?

Guest Guest

That is exactly the problem. Lazy stoners can't fight for what is right....so the uptights win. When will logic prevail and this stupidity will stop? Pro-legalization supporter really need to get together and do something.

Im not a lazy stoner im a active one but yes I agree people want it legalized yet do so little..but honestly what really can you do?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to agree with your alcohol statement i have buried alot of friends from drinking and driveing but never from burning a joint. the drunk thinks he is a nascar driver, The stoned guy driver 30 in a 55mphzone

I have buried a friend who died as a result of burning the rope.

Im a former smoker myself and i even think it would be DUMB!! Just think of a president of senate person all high and trying to fun a country!! JUST THINK ABOUT THAT.

yea - it would be alot better if he were jacked up on Jack Daniels.

yea - it would be alot better if he were jacked up on Jack Daniels.

With you stoners, it's always "either/or".

With the 90% of Americans who aren't addicted to either/or, it's neither. I know you'll never be able to process that concept in your THC-riddled cranium, but try to take my word for it..... not everyone is either high or drunk half the time.

That is exactly the problem. Lazy stoners can't fight for what is right....so the uptights win. When will logic prevail and this stupidity will stop? Pro-legalization supporter really need to get together and do something.

I never thought of it that way, but that is quite the conumdrum.

If you're a stoner, you want it legalized. Yet, if you're a stoner, the weed makes you more unmotivated to take action to do something to get it legalized.

This, I find to be hilarious.

Im a former smoker myself and i even think it would be DUMB!! Just think of a president of senate person all high and trying to fun a country!! JUST THINK ABOUT THAT.

How do you know they are NOT high now? They don't get drug tested. You'd be surprised who smokes. I mean come on, the way the countrys been run the past 8 years it looks like GWB dabbles in it now. I'll bet if the whole senate and house were tested, at least 1/4 of them would fail their drug tests.

Make it legal. Distribute and tax it just like cigarettes. The country will make money off it and I'd bet you'd see a lot less smokers if they had to purchase it like a pack of cigs.

Make alcohol illegal. drunk drivers kill why more people then stoners.

SMOKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! The goverment is worried about people growing there own so the goverment cant make money that is just crap! well goverment do us all a favor and remove the seeds from the smoke when you sell it and sell the seeds seperate and tax them that way! They must not relize how much money could be made! Just stopping the arrests for this would save trillions of dollars over the years! Give me a break its a plant for christ sakes! Let the citizens of the country decide we could vote on it like we do the presidents etc. If we were to vote on this It would pass thats a promise! You people have no idea how many people smoke out there!!!!!!!!!! oh lets not forget about the cops that smoke and the goverment officals that smoke AND DONT EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THERE ARE NO PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THE GOVREMENT THAT SMOKES REEFER! LETS JUST SAY I KNOW A FEW!

SMOKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! The goverment is worried about people growing there own so the goverment cant make money that is just crap! well goverment do us all a favor and remove the seeds from the smoke when you sell it and sell the seeds seperate and tax them that way! They must not relize how much money could be made! Just stopping the arrests for this would save trillions of dollars over the years! Give me a break its a plant for christ sakes! Let the citizens of the country decide we could vote on it like we do the presidents etc. If we were to vote on this It would pass thats a promise! You people have no idea how many people smoke out there!!!!!!!!!! oh lets not forget about the cops that smoke and the goverment officals that smoke AND DONT EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THERE ARE NO PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THE GOVREMENT THAT SMOKES REEFER! LETS JUST SAY I KNOW A FEW!

The reasoning that there are Gov't employees smoking pot=we should legalize it is exactly the sort of thinking that I would expect from a stoner......and the exact sort of thinking that makes us scared for our kids.

What does legalizing marijuana have to do with not growing up? Lots of things are legal and I still choose NOT to do them. It is legal to own a gun, yet I don't because it isn't something I am comfortable with. Lots of other people are, so for them it is the right decision. In addition, I could legally drink myself into a stupor each night (as long as I don't try to drive), yet I don't. Just because something is LEGAL doesn't make it mandatory. However, I think that in a free society people should have the right to make their own deicisons, not have the government try to legislate our every action. Personally, I think marijuana is a lot less harmful than some of the legal prescription meds available.

Very very well said...

Personally, I think pot should be legalized, there is absolutely no reason not to and a lot of medical reasons why to...

Im 14 and I puff what abot it yo ??

Aren't people sick and tired yet of the government being their mommy? Come on now, I'm sure there are some negatives about smoking pot, just as their is about unprotected sex, but do you really want your government telling you what to do? The Constitution was written to limit the powers of the government and unfortunately the spineless people that now make up a majority of the population would rather the government have complete control....as long as we are all safe...snuggled in our little blankets.. Nighty, night.

Guest Al Capone

Yes, it should be legalized. I've been smoking for 30 yrs. ......or...eh......40yrs.......or...eh...no, 20yrs. It hasn't effected me one bit. Once in a while I'll........ahh...think or say something I can't remember. What?

Yes, it should be legalized. No, I really don't have any long term side effects to smoking the drug for that many years. Nor has it effected chromesomes. My children are all perfectly healthy and very intellegent.

But, if legalized it would create many other problems of taxing and how and who grows it. I know Canada would be out of a major cash crop.

Aren't people sick and tired yet of the government being their mommy? Come on now, I'm sure there are some negatives about smoking pot, just as their is about unprotected sex, but do you really want your government telling you what to do? The Constitution was written to limit the powers of the government and unfortunately the spineless people that now make up a majority of the population would rather the government have complete control....as long as we are all safe...snuggled in our little blankets.. Nighty, night.

I agree. I think that we should disband most of all government agencies. I don't need a Mommy. Do you?

Let's let all serial killers and pedophiles roam the streets. After all, why should we need a Big Gov't Mommy to watch over us?

Think of all the money we can save and all the freedom we can enjoy if we open up our jail doors and liberate all the incarcerated.

Yes, lets let them out so we can teach them a real lesson! Anyway no one said anything about letting people out of jail! Its about who the hell died and left the goverment boss of everythimg we do? We the people should be able to vote on everything and also make decisions!

I agree. I think that we should disband most of all government agencies. I don't need a Mommy. Do you?

Let's let all serial killers and pedophiles roam the streets. After all, why should we need a Big Gov't Mommy to watch over us?

Think of all the money we can save and all the freedom we can enjoy if we open up our jail doors and liberate all the incarcerated.

I'd rather deal with serial killers and pedophiles my own way than maintain the controlling monster that is now the government, if I had to make an all or nothing choice. I have a gun and know how to use it. Jails haven't stopped serial killers has it? A bullet will.

I'd rather deal with serial killers and pedophiles my own way than maintain the controlling monster that is now the government, if I had to make an all or nothing choice. I have a gun and know how to use it. Jails haven't stopped serial killers has it? A bullet will.

Why take chances? Just shoot anyone who walks on your property you don't recognize.

Get your kids and your dog bulletproof vests, too.

Archived