The Pathetic Ramblings Of AFC

Hunter

None of AFC's numerous postings are about the Catholic Church or it's place in history; and, his postings most certainly do not have anything to do with Christ or Salvation. AFC's postings are all about a lonely little boy who is still seeking the love and attention that he obviously never got as a child. All of his postings are simply his pathetic way of garnering attention to himself. He is following all of us around like a sick little puppy who is looking for love in all of the wrong places. Actually, it is all quite sad. Let us all pray that AFC gets the medical attention which he so desperately needs before he falls in love with himself and masturbates himself to death after one of his lonely dates with a mirror. It has been suggested that we quit responding to AFC's postings and that damned sure ain't no bad idea. Otherwise, that beast shall be with us forever.

None of AFC's numerous postings are about the Catholic Church or it's place in history; and, his postings most certainly do not have anything to do with Christ or Salvation. AFC's postings are all about a lonely little boy who is still seeking the love and attention that he obviously never got as a child. All of his postings are simply his pathetic way of garnering attention to himself. He is following all of us around like a sick little puppy who is looking for love in all of the wrong places. Actually, it is all quite sad. Let us all pray that AFC gets the medical attention which he so desperately needs before he falls in love with himself and masturbates himself to death after one of his lonely dates with a mirror. It has been suggested that we quit responding to AFC's postings and that damned sure ain't no bad idea. Otherwise, that beast shall be with us forever.

I'm with you, Hunter. Despite many "debates" or "discussions" with AFC, all I have seen is cut & paste dogma and evading questions when things get dicey. I certainly don't see anything resembling the love of Christ. No more responding.

You can't get rid of AFC, he makes a good sounding board when you get the urge to beat your head against a wall :D

I belong to many other BB's, no disrespect intended Hunter, because I agree with you, but this kind of thread will just add fuel to the fire. People just won't hold their tongues.

I belong to many other BB's, no disrespect intended Hunter, because I agree with you, but this kind of thread will just add fuel to the fire. People just won't hold their tongues.

They won't. I'll be glad to discuss further, but will not respond to any post by AFC. This is not a "jump in bed with Hunter" post.....he and I disagree on a lot of things (I have been "Guest" many time....finally registered). Despite whether I agree with Hunter, I have always gotten an honest and intelligent response. Heck, Hunter is just like my best friend.....we disagree about a lot in politics, but always respect each other and the debate.

None of AFC's numerous postings are about the Catholic Church or it's place in history;

Baloney, Hunter.

and, his postings most certainly do not have anything to do with Christ or Salvation.

When I talk about the Word of God, The Mass, and the Sacraments, they do.

AFC's postings are all about a lonely little boy who is still seeking the love and attention that he obviously never got as a child. All of his postings are simply his pathetic way of garnering attention to himself. He is following all of us around like a sick little puppy who is looking for love in all of the wrong places. Actually, it is all quite sad. Let us all pray that AFC gets the medical attention which he so desperately needs before he falls in love with himself and masturbates himself to death after one of his lonely dates with a mirror. It has been suggested that we quit responding to AFC's postings and that damned sure ain't no bad idea. Otherwise, that beast shall be with us forever.

Thanks for the many laughs......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the problem with AFC LunaC, he/she will never be respectful if you disagree with him/her.

Hunter? I don't always agree with him, but at least he's always shown me respect even when we haven't been on the same page. I respect that a heck of alot more than what AFC says under the cover of his/her idea of Christianity.

I'm with you, Hunter. Despite many "debates" or "discussions" with AFC, all I have seen is cut & paste dogma and evading questions when things get dicey. I certainly don't see anything resembling the love of Christ. No more responding.

YOU KEEP SAYING THAT BUT YOUR NAME KEEPS ON POPPING UP! I DON'T GET IT!?!

They won't. I'll be glad to discuss further, but will not respond to any post by AFC.This is not a "jump in bed with Hunter" post.....he and I disagree on a lot of things (I have been "Guest" many time....finally registered). Despite whether I agree with Hunter, I have always gotten an honest and intelligent response. Heck, Hunter is just like my best friend.....we disagree about a lot in politics, but always respect each other and the debate.

Why do you go on my threads then?

That's the problem with AFC LunaC, he/she will never be respectful if you disagree with him/her.

I do. However, the person HAS to back up what they say or it is just empty words, really.

Hunter? I don't always agree with him, but at least he's always shown me respect even when we haven't been on the same page. I respect that a heck of alot more than what AFC says under the cover of his/her idea of Christianity.

You make a lot of sense. I have never said anything as nasty as he has said in his original post. Way to go..... :blink:

I am sorry AFC, I don't reply to your threads because you are never wrong...ever. Maybe you think Hunter was mean in this thread, but I see it as someone who is frustrated with your rantings. Hunter has his beliefs and I've seen you bash them because they are not your beliefs. Is bash a strong word? Maybe, but you have NO idea how personal a persons own spiritual beliefs really are because you let your own beliefs cloud that. I respect your beliefs, but do I come on here and say that they are nonsense? NO I DO NOT! Why? Because I have respect for a persons personal spiritual beliefs! I understand that you would like to have everyone believe exactly what you believe because you believe that you are right, you have THE WORD OF GOD (that is not sarcasm) to back you up, but not everyone believes what that is. Maybe they believe certain aspects of it and you have the right to disagree, but holy cow Man, take it down a notch or two! Didn't your Mom ever teach you that you catch more flies with honey?

I am sorry AFC, I don't reply to your threads because you are never wrong...ever. Maybe you think Hunter was mean in this thread, but I see it as someone who is frustrated with your rantings. Hunter has his beliefs and I've seen you bash them because they are not your beliefs. Is bash a strong word? Maybe, but you have NO idea how personal a persons own spiritual beliefs really are because you let your own beliefs cloud that. I respect your beliefs, but do I come on here and say that they are nonsense? NO I DO NOT! Why? Because I have respect for a persons personal spiritual beliefs! I understand that you would like to have everyone believe exactly what you believe because you believe that you are right, you have THE WORD OF GOD (that is not sarcasm) to back you up, but not everyone believes what that is. Maybe they believe certain aspects of it and you have the right to disagree, but holy cow Man, take it down a notch or two! Didn't your Mom ever teach you that you catch more flies with honey?

AMEN!!! Well said!

I am sorry AFC, I don't reply to your threads because you are never wrong...ever.

Well, when it comes to Christianity, I can back up what I say. Anything else is up for grabs.

Maybe you think Hunter was mean in this thread,

Maybe? Come on. I have never resorted to that nonsense.

but I see it as someone who is frustrated with your rantings.

He doesn't have to respond nor post.

Hunter has his beliefs and I've seen you bash them because they are not your beliefs. Is bash a strong word?

When it comes to Christianity, there is a history. There is a right and wrong. Society tells us there is no such thing as a right and wrong. Garbage.

Maybe, but you have NO idea how personal a persons own spiritual beliefs really are because you let your own beliefs cloud that.

In terms of what? I only discuss Christianity......

I respect your beliefs, but do I come on here and say that they are nonsense? NO I DO NOT! Why? Because I have respect for a persons personal spiritual beliefs!

So, you don't believe there is a right and wrong in Christianity? Well, I do.

I understand that you would like to have everyone believe exactly what you believe because you believe that you are right, you have THE WORD OF GOD (that is not sarcasm) to back you up, but not everyone believes what that is.

They are what scripture calls "lost"

Maybe they believe certain aspects of it and you have the right to disagree, but holy cow Man, take it down a notch or two! Didn't your Mom ever teach you that you catch more flies with honey?

Well, when a person says one thing and history says another, what do you think I will believe? I am not here to recruit......

[/color]

You got his attention with the lonely little boy intro, good job. That's how you captivate a Catholic!

Thanks...that is my point. I REALLY REALLY disagree with Hunter on a number of issues, but he has never degraded me or used sad epithets like "PROT". We do debate (I've been guest for a long time....no longer), but those debates are characterized by respect and intelligent give and take. I see that AFC responded......baiting again.

I am not responding to AFC at all, ever. It is a waste of my time, and yours.

Yep.

hey hunter and AFC. see in the paper where a "devil toad" fossil was found overseas. like all fossils, it was tested for DNA and is approx 70 million years old. it's one of millions of fossils that has been tested and found to be millions of years old. we are also discovering new solar systems that let us retrace our own into the billions of years. THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC DEBATE ON THIS. how do these findings correlate with your little book of lies? followers of the bible have contested year after year that it was imppossible the earth was so old. that is because their little stories are imossible and an obvious sham if the earth was so old. the bible can debunked 100 other ways, but this is a slam dunk. are the scientists still wrong? everyone of them? keep dreaming. how's it feel to know you have wasted your life having faith in lies? i only say this to people like you who push religion in people's face and judge non-believers. i'm judging you. you are mentally ill.

anyone that worships and doesn't try to convert me or put me down, i have no problem with. live and let live. but don't preach to me when i can prove 100% that your faith is scientifically impossible. not an atheist. believe in god. just not the fairy tale version.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

I've decided there's no use trying to reason with the unreasonable. I've added AFC to my ignore user list. Responding to him, and trying to spark a halfway intelligent debate, was just a waste of my time.

hey hunter and AFC. see in the paper where a "devil toad" fossil was found overseas. like all fossils, it was tested for DNA and is approx 70 million years old. it's one of millions of fossils that has been tested and found to be millions of years old. we are also discovering new solar systems that let us retrace our own into the billions of years. THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC DEBATE ON THIS. how do these findings correlate with your little book of lies? followers of the bible have contested year after year that it was imppossible the earth was so old. that is because their little stories are imossible and an obvious sham if the earth was so old. the bible can debunked 100 other ways, but this is a slam dunk. are the scientists still wrong? everyone of them? keep dreaming. how's it feel to know you have wasted your life having faith in lies? i only say this to people like you who push religion in people's face and judge non-believers. i'm judging you. you are mentally ill.

anyone that worships and doesn't try to convert me or put me down, i have no problem with. live and let live. but don't preach to me when i can prove 100% that your faith is scientifically impossible. not an atheist. believe in god. just not the fairy tale version.

ARGUE WITH THIS.

Guest toonsiesdrvgcat
ARGUE WITH THIS.
you have faith in scientists and medicines. we chose to have faith in something higher. something greater. we dont force it upon you. you are the ones asking questions about it. you believe in what you see. Because you cant see GOD, you dont believe. that is ok. It is beyond your comprehension. it is beyond man's comprehension. Without a faith in something, you are nothing. you exist. we exist for what we believe is a purpose. Im not a republican. nor democrat. nor doctor. nor scientist. you follow for the day. i follow for the day after.

Guest toonsiesdrvgcat

you have a heart. we have a soul. As you age, you'll look to something greater than what this earth has to give. its just easier for you to go through life without having a faith in something greater. you are content. if you came down with a terminal illness, will you seek the doctor??? because as you see, their is no cure. he will not care about your battle. he will care that he receives his money on friday. all God wants on friday is fish.

Guest Knight of Darkness
with a mirror. It has been suggested that we quit responding to AFC's postings and that damned sure ain't no bad idea. Otherwise, that beast shall be with us forever.

Hunter, speaking as one of chief offenders in the AFC wars, I am beginning to agree with you. AFC is a ridiculous, quote-spouting moron, not worth the time and effort required to insult his sorry derrière off this board. Anyone with even a small degree of intelligence sees him for what he is now. I don't doubt if he fails to obtain a satisfactory response in his own threads, he will attempt to hijack others, but even there, just ignoring him will leave him flat.

you have faith in scientists and medicines. we chose to have faith in something higher. something greater. we dont force it upon you. you are the ones asking questions about it. you believe in what you see. Because you cant see GOD, you dont believe. that is ok. It is beyond your comprehension. it is beyond man's comprehension. Without a faith in something, you are nothing. you exist. we exist for what we believe is a purpose. Im not a republican. nor democrat. nor doctor. nor scientist. you follow for the day. i follow for the day after.

I DEAL IN FACTS. THE THINGS STATED ARE FACTS. YOU BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT HAVE NO SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF EVER HAPPENING AND HAVE BEEN DISPROVEN. THAT MAKES YOU CRAZY AND ME SANE. SEE HOW EASY THAT IS.

I DO BELIEVE IN GOD, JUST NOT RELIGION, BUT I CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING TO SUPPORT MY BELIEF. THAT'S CALLED SANITY.

Archived