The Pathetic Ramblings Of AFC

Hunter

you have faith in scientists and medicines. we chose to have faith in something higher. something greater. we dont force it upon you. you are the ones asking questions about it. you believe in what you see. Because you cant see GOD, you dont believe. that is ok. It is beyond your comprehension. it is beyond man's comprehension. Without a faith in something, you are nothing. you exist. we exist for what we believe is a purpose. Im not a republican. nor democrat. nor doctor. nor scientist. you follow for the day. i follow for the day after.

so you and your family never go to the doctor? i find that hard to believe. no medicines? you are a hypocrite. don't believe in science? go jump off the roof. it's called the science of gravity. you are nothing but a delusional hypocrite who couldn't think for yourself if you had to.

Hunter, speaking as one of chief offenders in the AFC wars, I am beginning to agree with you. AFC is a ridiculous, quote-spouting moron, not worth the time and effort required to insult his sorry derrière off this board. Anyone with even a small degree of intelligence sees him for what he is now. I don't doubt if he fails to obtain a satisfactory response in his own threads, he will attempt to hijack others, but even there, just ignoring him will leave him flat.

Exactly correct my friend. AFC is one sick puppy in my humble opinion and knows absolutely nothing about salvation and Christ as given to us all via the Bible. His soul will be damned just as his alleged knowledge of Christianity already has been by numerous posters. If we could buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks that he is worth we would all be more wealthy than the Catholic Church.

Exactly correct my friend. AFC is one sick puppy in my humble opinion and knows absolutely nothing about salvation and Christ as given to us all via the Bible. His soul will be damned just as his alleged knowledge of Christianity already has been by numerous posters. If we could by him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks that he is worth we would all be more wealthy than the Catholic Church.

I have never been proven wrong in terms of Christianity.

NO sacraments, no salvation. Unless you are totally ignorant.

Do you believe in the following? I do and I partake. Where is the only place to get the Body and Blood of Our Lord? The Catholic Church and then the Orthodox Churches have a valid Sacrament as handed down by the Apostles. No one else does:

John 6:53-59

53Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever." 59He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...amp;version=31;

Hunter, how can you NOT belong to a PROPER Church and fulfill this? You say I am damned? :blink:

Exactly correct my friend. AFC is one sick puppy in my humble opinion and knows absolutely nothing about salvation and Christ as given to us all via the Bible. His soul will be damned just as his alleged knowledge of Christianity already has been by numerous posters. If we could by him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks that he is worth we would all be more wealthy than the Catholic Church.

Agreed Hunter, but don't waste your time (or ours) with AFC. I'm not.

AFC please continue with your apostalate. You have no idea how many people are reading what you say and how many eyes you've opened. Ignore the hate and bigotry that are heaped upon you just as our Lord did. Christ said that they will heap insults and hate upon those who love Him and keep His Word. All practicing Catholics have to have a tough skin if we are to bring people to the Truth.

I am reading a small publication by Monsignor Robert Mader reprinted by the Angelus Press. The book is called Thoughts for Lent. The final paragraph by Monsignor says: "The Church of today possesses only one way of convincing modern mankind of its love. And that way is to mount the Cross of Christ. To allow herself to be ridiculed. To move forward with absolute unselfishness, becoming poor like Christ, to do good and to pray for her enemies. Then she will experience a resurrection! The road to triumph for the Church leads by way of Golgotha. To the poor, humble, crucified savior Jesus Christ."

Viva Cristo Rey!

AFC please continue with your apostalate. You have no idea how many people are reading what you say and how many eyes you've opened. Ignore the hate and bigotry that are heaped upon you just as our Lord did. Christ said that they will heap insults and hate upon those who love Him and keep His Word. All practicing Catholics have to have a tough skin if we are to bring people to the Truth.

I am reading a small publication by Monsignor Robert Mader reprinted by the Angelus Press. The book is called Thoughts for Lent. The final paragraph by Monsignor says: "The Church of today possesses only one way of convincing modern mankind of its love. And that way is to mount the Cross of Christ. To allow herself to be ridiculed. To move forward with absolute unselfishness, becoming poor like Christ, to do good and to pray for her enemies. Then she will experience a resurrection! The road to triumph for the Church leads by way of Golgotha. To the poor, humble, crucified savior Jesus Christ."

Viva Cristo Rey!

You are the only post I have seen in a LONG time that states any type of support for AFC. I would be interested in having you provide the specific "proof" (as AFC frequently demands) of your claim of him having opened many eyes. If you mean he has opened many eyes to the true self-centered, hateful bigot that he is, then I would definitely agree -- many eyes have been opened to that! :lol:

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of their hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, without realizing the error, he sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband’s funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow’s son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen, which read:

To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I’ve Arrived

Date: October 16, 2005

I know you’re surprised to hear from me. They have computers now and you are allowed to send email to your loved ones. I’ve just arrived and have been checked in. I’ve seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then!!! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!!!

=

Guest mr. saunders
Siena, this could be serious! How many eyes DO you have?? (lol)

i can't believe you guys are making fun of "AFC". i love their buckets of chicken, espescially extra crispy.

i can't believe you guys are making fun of "AFC". i love their buckets of chicken, espescially extra crispy.

What are you doing talking about AFC's chicken on a Friday during Lent?

To quote Salman Rushdie:

"It is very, very easy not to be offended by a book. You just have to shut it."

If he is aggrivating everyone so much, then don't open his threads, or skip by his posts. By continually addressing the content of his posts, or him in general, you are feeding his flames. By creating an entire thread about him, you are falling right into his trap - AGAIN. For Gods sake, ignore him and drop it already.

To quote Salman Rushdie:

"It is very, very easy not to be offended by a book. You just have to shut it."

If he is aggrivating everyone so much, then don't open his threads, or skip by his posts. By continually addressing the content of his posts, or him in general, you are feeding his flames. By creating an entire thread about him, you are falling right into his trap - AGAIN. For Gods sake, ignore him and drop it already.

Normally, I would agree with you. If everyone ignored his posts, he would wilt away, like the limp banana skin he already is.

However, I must admit, seeing him get pounced without mercy on the 30-page Ash Wednesday thread was priceless!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived