Hey Sleepless

DLord

Hey Sleepless,

I noticed you had a dirty monitor screen and I have something to clean it that is very easy so you won't have to do a thing.

http://cache.valleywag.com/assets/resources/screenclean.swf

DLord, somebody already sent me that one. It is so Deleted cute...thanks for sharing! What do you think he keeps looking back at??? Go to the "bad to the bone" thread and blow up the picture. Are those eyes to die for? Thank God for dogs, "cause people suck"!

Hey Sleepless, what is all this talk about Reddi and your Apple Sack? He hasn't acted the same for days!

I think he truly enjoyed grabbing my balls last Saturday night, playing pool!!!. BTW, tell Reddi and Barney that they did a great job on my van yesterday...you guys do a good job down there...it's running like a top. As far as the "apple sack", Reddi has issues...you know that, you work with him! He's a sack groper...there's a lot of them in Conklin!

I think he truly enjoyed grabbing my balls last Saturday night, playing pool!!!. BTW, tell Reddi and Barney that they did a great job on my van yesterday...you guys do a good job down there...it's running like a top. As far as the "apple sack", Reddi has issues...you know that, you work with him! He's a sack groper...there's a lot of them in Conklin!

I will tell Reddi, he did the work! Barney didn't have much to do with it he rarely gets off the stool except to smoke a Marb Light every twelve minutes. Thanks for the compliment we try to do our best! Thanks for breakfast. Reddi seems to enjoy "apple sack" grabbing! Not sure what it has to do with Conklin but there is something there. Maybe the river water or something has to do with it!

Guest Sellncars
I will tell Reddi, he did the work! Barney didn't have much to do with it he rarely gets off the stool except to smoke a Marb Light every twelve minutes. Thanks for the compliment we try to do our best! Thanks for breakfast. Reddi seems to enjoy "apple sack" grabbing! Not sure what it has to do with Conklin but there is something there. Maybe the river water or something has to do with it!

Hey Sleepless, Billy is correct, why should i get dirty? Use your mind not your back. BTK had that stool for a great number of years, he did absolutely nothing but play games online, when he was there.. I also thank you for the breakfast. The Marlboro lights are every 15 minutes by the way.

BARNEY

Archived