worst parent ever

Guest non-pedophile

Guest non-pedophile

carol wilbur is and was the worst parent ever. she sais the boys didnt deserve the live they got then why did she treat the m that way. she should be in jail for what she did to those kids. just another welfare loser. hopefully her new husband roughhouses with her and stands on her stomach, the stupid DELETED!

She hasn't been a mother for 8yrs, once a mother always a mother. Peter fell though the cracks and lets hope it does not happen again. WE as parents have a role and that role is too keep the childern we MADE safe! If you can't take care of kids keep your legs together and your johnson in your pants. Let the people who want kids have them! I am on this earth to take care of my childern and my grandchildern i will die for them and i will give them whatever they need to make it in this world. That is how it should be!

Unfortunately, the cronies in power, like Libous look at prego single moms as a way to spend more of your tax dollars and justify more useless over paid social workers. instead of worrying about ludicrous cell phone laws, additional fees on top of fees, over paid legislatures who use our tax dollars to further their own careers and all the other bs, why don't they tackle real problems? Too many brothers are knockin' up white chicks and then skip town. I have serious emotions about interracial relationships but if you make the kid then take care of it.

You can't tell me it is all the male's problem either. A woman knows her body better than anyone. I know what it is like to get trapped by a welfare moma. Destroyed my life, but my child's life won't turn out like mine. I can almost guarantee that no man or woman will knock up my children and either skip town or ruin their life without repercussions.

There should also be a county law requiring birth residency for all recipients of welfare. I can see paying for our own poor folks and under-educated, but anyone who moves here without a job, isn't welcome.

I am still fuming after reading the Press article this morning about poor little Carol Wilbur. Awe, let me get out my box of Kleenex. Boo hoo. Poor her. I love the first line of the article; "Carol Wilber wants everyone to know she's not in prison." It's obvious what is most important to the woman who I will not refer to as their "mother".

And the newspaper quotes her as saying, "I didn't just lose a son; I lost two, One to the prison system, one to the grave."

"I haven't seen (Peter) in about eight years, and now I'll never see him again."

Are we really supposed to have sympathy for her? As a mother, it makes me thoroughly disgusted!

I am still fuming after reading the Press article this morning about poor little Carol Wilbur. Awe, let me get out my box of Kleenex. Boo hoo. Poor her. I love the first line of the article; "Carol Wilber wants everyone to know she's not in prison." It's obvious what is most important to the woman who I will not refer to as their "mother".

And the newspaper quotes her as saying, "I didn't just lose a son; I lost two, One to the prison system, one to the grave."

"I haven't seen (Peter) in about eight years, and now I'll never see him again."

Are we really supposed to have sympathy for her? As a mother, it makes me thoroughly disgusted!

She is lower than low, the absolute scum of the earth and everything that is wrong with our society.

Guest gardner

Giving birth makes every woman a "mother" (yes, even low lifes), but spending the time and effort taking care of them makes the woman a mom. There really is a BIG difference.

She hasn't seen him in EIGHT years??? She lives right here in town?? Now she is crying?? Give me a fricking break! That woman gets NO sympathy from me. She is a low life. Her children deserved so much better!! Sounds like the daughter is trying to make something of her life. Good for her! Break that cycle of welfare!

AMEN!!!

AND the biggest idiot is the DSS worker who came to check on him..ANother STATE worker that does nothing but collect their benefits and sit around doing nothing...They should definitely be FIRED..they should have asked to talk to him..God anyone can do their job..and look at the BENEFITS the STATE workers get..probably stopped off at Duncan Donuts in their company car instead of taking time to see if this kid was all right..They would be right there if someone spanked their kid in a grocery store or something..taking them to court..but somone who is really abused..nothing is ever done.

Well I just got done reading the latest from the pnsb and now I think Im gonna be sick....Be there for her other son :blink::blink: motherhood wasnt her best thing :huh::huh: I really think we are now all alittle dumber for having to read that crap. The next thing youll read about in the shi...I mean press is that shes sueing the county Bo HOoo for you.

Well, the crazy nut "got her wish" according to the article someone is going to drive her to her kids funeral. First time she has attempted to see him in 8 years from what I've read. I think she shouldn't be allowed to attend his funeral. Poor kid died alone without his "mother", there's no need for her to be in the picture now. Probably enjoying the attention she's getting.

As for the big brother - how could he do that to his little brother and then just let him die alone in bed? Why was he not concerned at all for him? What kind of brother is he that he would do something so terrible?

AND the biggest idiot is the DSS worker who came to check on him..ANother STATE worker that does nothing but collect their benefits and sit around doing nothing...They should definitely be FIRED..they should have asked to talk to him..God anyone can do their job..and look at the BENEFITS the STATE workers get..probably stopped off at Duncan Donuts in their company car instead of taking time to see if this kid was all right..They would be right there if someone spanked their kid in a grocery store or something..taking them to court..but somone who is really abused..nothing is ever done.

your rant is mindless.

get the facts before you post...makes you look less stupid.

your rant is mindless.

very true. DSS workers have case loads beyond capacity. and they are paid the lowest, when they have masters and doctorates...

Guest History

With regards to bad parenting I think the wisest words on the subject came from, of all places, Keanu Reeves' character in 'Parenthood':

"You need a license to drive, a license to hunt, even a license to fish but its amazing that you don't need one to have kids.'

your rant is mindless.

OK..STATE WORKER..IDIOTS..ALL OF YA'S..GET PAID FOR DOING NOTHING..AND HAVE A GREAT PENSION..GET A LIFE..I AM SURE THIS DSS WORKER WILL BE CANNED..

your rant is mindless.

You're scary. I am scared of your avatar and I do not like to have to set eyes on your lovely little show at the bottom.

OK..STATE WORKER..IDIOTS..ALL OF YA'S..GET PAID FOR DOING NOTHING..AND HAVE A GREAT PENSION..GET A LIFE..I AM SURE THIS DSS WORKER WILL BE CANNED..

Please touch the caps lock.

I am not a state worker...but you sir are still an idiot.

two things. DLINCLIMO, why don't you just go out and get a real job. who cares what you have to say. second...no one twisted any social workers arm behind their back to go to work for the county @ DSS or CPS. they are NOT under paid for what they do, which is obviously NOTHING.

COUNTY WORKER,,STATE WORKER..SAME THING..BOTH GOOF OFFS FOR THE BENEFITS THEY GET..WASTE TAXPAPERS MONEY.

duh...yeh, I'd much rather have my tax dollars going to a genius like you!

Archived