New Maine Endwell Football Coach

Guest Guest

I'm kind of curious although I couldn't be anything too major if he was never fired from teaching. Plus his wife was there too although I don't know if she was part of the administration that far back.

Yep looks like you people won't stop so better idea lets beat it into the ground!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm kind of curious although I couldn't be anything too major if he was never fired from teaching. Plus his wife was there too although I don't know if she was part of the administration that far back.

Yep looks like you people won't stop so better idea lets beat it into the ground!

It's just a simple question- don't get so defensive. I could be clearing up a false rumor by asking it anyway. If the person who claims they know why dosn't have a credible answer then everyone will know it's just BS.

It's just a simple question- don't get so defensive. I could be clearing up a false rumor by asking it anyway. If the person who claims they know why dosn't have a credible answer then everyone will know it's just BS.

I know the real reason, I am just curious about the rumor you heard?

@

• 2 weeks later...
Gallagher suks plain and simple! His wife is the principal and he is the varsity football coach and teaches social studies with a very snotty attitude. His kids are the beneficiaries of both their positions in the ME school system. His son just made the Freshman Basketball team and he is in seventh grade and believe me it was not due to exceptional talent. Kids will always get pooped on with this arrogant dork in the system and his wife pulling all the strings. Everyone must realize this. It will never change. It has always been the good "ole' boys now girls club at ME and it will never change. The only advice I can give the poor kid and parent who's son did not make the team cause of this political mess at ME is to keep your head up and move on. Get the best education you can from the school since there are some really good teachers there and move on. Sports are alot of fun at this level, but it is what comes after High School that really matters. To all you senior footballers it is too bad Gallagher and Crooks screwed your season up. They are both a couple of woodchucks who will always be there. There is no changing that; just ask all the people who met with Crooks last season and the season b-4 that and the season b-4 that to try. Change will never come at ME - NEVER - !!! These people got it locked up till they retire. They will continue to screw coaches, players, parents, and anyone who get in their way. -------The choices are either join them and suk up to them like the post that TJM posted boasting how good Galagher was in "Grade" school or make a stand and absolutly never give in to these manipulators of the ME sports scene. Support your kid and other kids and parents who were screwed by these despicable, decietful, underhanded, agenda minded, idiots we call coaches and leaders of our youth. They are very poor examples as coaches and Men and Women in leadership positions and it will NEVER CHANGE!!!

@

NEVER!!!

Well, I wouldn't be asking if I knew the rumor now would I?

@

Only practiced a few days per week, out mowing lawns for his summer business. Also heard that the current AD was teaching at the middle school at the time, turned him in.

@

• 9 months later...
i would have to say the new coaching staff are the losers....by far, a waste of ME tax dollars..can't ME ever get it right

For your information you uneducated egotistical fool, Matt Gallagher is without question the best candidate for the coach of M-E's football team. I have known him personally for years and he would do absolutely anything to see each player on that team succeed not only on the field but off the field as well. His heart is in that game and behind those kids 100 percent and if you even began to have a CLUE as to what you were talking about, you'd know that too. Ask any of the kids that have played for him or had him as a teacher. You obviously have no right to even open your mouth about such a topic. So next time spare us all and just keep it shut.

For your information you uneducated egotistical fool, Matt Gallagher is without question the best candidate for the coach of M-E's football team. I have known him personally for years and he would do absolutely anything to see each player on that team succeed not only on the field but off the field as well. His heart is in that game and behind those kids 100 percent and if you even began to have a CLUE as to what you were talking about, you'd know that too. Ask any of the kids that have played for him or had him as a teacher. You obviously have no right to even open your mouth about such a topic. So next time spare us all and just keep it shut.
Gallagher suks plain and simple! His wife is the principal and he is the varsity football coach and teaches social studies with a very snotty attitude. His kids are the beneficiaries of both their positions in the ME school system. His son just made the Freshman Basketball team and he is in seventh grade and believe me it was not due to exceptional talent. Kids will always get pooped on with this arrogant dork in the system and his wife pulling all the strings. Everyone must realize this. It will never change. It has always been the good "ole' boys now girls club at ME and it will never change. The only advice I can give the poor kid and parent who's son did not make the team cause of this political mess at ME is to keep your head up and move on. Get the best education you can from the school since there are some really good teachers there and move on. Sports are alot of fun at this level, but it is what comes after High School that really matters. To all you senior footballers it is too bad Gallagher and Crooks screwed your season up. They are both a couple of woodchucks who will always be there. There is no changing that; just ask all the people who met with Crooks last season and the season b-4 that and the season b-4 that to try. Change will never come at ME - NEVER - !!! These people got it locked up till they retire. They will continue to screw coaches, players, parents, and anyone who get in their way. -------The choices are either join them and suk up to them like the post that TJM posted boasting how good Galagher was in "Grade" school or make a stand and absolutly never give in to these manipulators of the ME sports scene. Support your kid and other kids and parents who were screwed by these despicable, decietful, underhanded, agenda minded, idiots we call coaches and leaders of our youth. They are very poor examples as coaches and Men and Women in leadership positions and it will NEVER CHANGE!!!

Go to the top of the page...................THIS STATEMENT IS FAR MORE TRUE THAN YOURS

+

Go to the top of the page...................THIS STATEMENT IS FAR MORE TRUE THAN YOURS

+

... love thy neighbor

Of course he made freshman-I mean come on Ocker JV football coach given to him by Gallagher ,please.............One hand washes the other

Found this on the ME Football website. Pretty Impressive, with the new coaching staff, great things are expected. The talent certainly is there.

Maine Endwell Spartans Football

New coach, new web presence

With every new season comes new potential for greatness. Maine Endewell has always maintained a high standard for excellence in academics, social development, and athletic achievment. This year will prove no different. With that in mind, newly elected coach Matt Gallagher is leading the charge with a rigor matched only by the original Spartan 300 as if he were the 301st. Gallagher, himself an academic all-star, lettered in 3 sports while attending High School at Minisink Valley in Section 9. He later went on to earn a division I berth in the 1989 NCAA wrestling championships after setting a single season wins record at Wagner College.

But for the fact that Gallagher is utilizing some new web based technologies to bring his message to the masses, he is as "old school" as they come. A tough, straight laced grinder, Gallahger's love for the game is matched only by love for his family and the community that has come to know him so well. He has fostered a grass roots approach to building a program instead of just a team. With extensions reaching down to the pop warner levels, coach Gallagher's message of hard work, dedication, and perseverance echoes across the fields of play and is being heard by both 8 and 18 year olds, alike.

Submitted by: TJM

Link is http://www.mespartanfootball.com/rss/internet_presence.php

Who is Richard Otis at M.E.?

Maine Endwell Spartans Football

New coach, new web presence

With every new season comes new potential for greatness. Maine Endwell has always maintained a high standard for excellence in academics, social development, and athletic achievment. This year will prove no different. With that in mind, newly elected coach Matt Gallagher is leading the charge with a rigor matched only by the original Spartan 300 as if he were the 301st. Gallagher, himself an academic all-star, lettered in 3 sports while attending High School at Minisink Valley in Section 9. He later went on to earn a division I berth in the 1989 NCAA wrestling championships after setting a single season wins record at Wagner College.

But for the fact that Gallagher is utilizing some new web based technologies to bring his message to the masses, he is as "old school" as they come. A tough, straight laced grinder, Gallagher's love for the game is matched only by love for his family and the community that has come to know him so well. He has fostered a grass roots approach to building a program instead of just a team. With extensions reaching down to the pop warner levels, coach Gallagher's message of hard work, dedication, and perseverance echoes across the fields of play and is being heard by both 8 and 18 year olds, alike.

Submitted by: TJM

Gallagher paid TJM to create this add! You wash my back, I will wash yours. The 'Good Ole Boy Network" He was thinking of his coming up into the program!!!!

I do ! Just trying to promote some love in Spartanland. So sad there is so much hatred amongst us.
I believe it starts at the top. Sparents, superintendent, coaches, teaches, then the effects trickle down to the kids. Great school!!!!

Thanks for your input Mrs. Gallagher!

I have asked plenty who have played for him and have had him as a teacher, thye dislike him immensely, a complete and absolute Fool! Waste of taxpayers money!

Archived