New Maine Endwell Football Coach

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Found this on the ME Football website. Pretty Impressive, with the new coaching staff, great things are expected. The talent certainly is there.

Maine Endwell Spartans Football

New coach, new web presence

With every new season comes new potential for greatness. Maine Endewell has always maintained a high standard for excellence in academics, social development, and athletic achievment. This year will prove no different. With that in mind, newly elected coach Matt Gallagher is leading the charge with a rigor matched only by the original Spartan 300 as if he were the 301st. Gallagher, himself an academic all-star, lettered in 3 sports while attending High School at Minisink Valley in Section 9. He later went on to earn a division I berth in the 1989 NCAA wrestling championships after setting a single season wins record at Wagner College.

But for the fact that Gallagher is utilizing some new web based technologies to bring his message to the masses, he is as "old school" as they come. A tough, straight laced grinder, Gallahger's love for the game is matched only by love for his family and the community that has come to know him so well. He has fostered a grass roots approach to building a program instead of just a team. With extensions reaching down to the pop warner levels, coach Gallagher's message of hard work, dedication, and perseverance echoes across the fields of play and is being heard by both 8 and 18 year olds, alike.

Submitted by: TJM

Link is http://www.mespartanfootball.com/rss/internet_presence.php

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Found this on the ME Football website. Pretty Impressive, with the new coaching staff, great things are expected. The talent certainly is there.

Maine Endwell Spartans Football

New coach, new web presence

With every new season comes new potential for greatness. Maine Endewell has always maintained a high standard for excellence in academics, social development, and athletic achievment. This year will prove no different. With that in mind, newly elected coach Matt Gallagher is leading the charge with a rigor matched only by the original Spartan 300 as if he were the 301st. Gallagher, himself an academic all-star, lettered in 3 sports while attending High School at Minisink Valley in Section 9. He later went on to earn a division I berth in the 1989 NCAA wrestling championships after setting a single season wins record at Wagner College.

But for the fact that Gallagher is utilizing some new web based technologies to bring his message to the masses, he is as "old school" as they come. A tough, straight laced grinder, Gallahger's love for the game is matched only by love for his family and the community that has come to know him so well. He has fostered a grass roots approach to building a program instead of just a team. With extensions reaching down to the pop warner levels, coach Gallagher's message of hard work, dedication, and perseverance echoes across the fields of play and is being heard by both 8 and 18 year olds, alike.

Submitted by: TJM

Link is http://www.mespartanfootball.com/rss/internet_presence.php

Ego Maniac's PLEASE give us all a break for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest-guest111-*

Can you imagine Hoover or Green having this posted about them on their team's website? Confidence is quiet, people.

Guest guest

Pretty ballsy for someone that has not won a single varsity game yet.

The great coaches in the area always give the players and the assistant coaches the credit. This is unbelievable....

Guest guest

I forgot, what new web technologies is he implementing? The previous coach had a website setup. Sounds like Al Gore when he claimed to have created the internet.

Pretty ballsy for someone that has not won a single varsity game yet.

Am I missing something? The new coach is Matt Gallagher, thus initials are M.G. The initials on the person who wrote and submitted the text are T.J.M. It ain't the coach that wrote that I would think.

Guest Guest
It his website, like somebody else said, do you see Kelsey Green allowing this type of arrogance on the Forks website.

The M-E site is not Matt Gallagher's. It's registered to Terrence McFadden which happens to be the same inititals as the text in question.

Plus the forks staff has nothing to do with the forks site anyway.

Guest guest
The M-E site is not Matt Gallagher's. It's registered to Terrence McFadden which happens to be the same inititals as the text in question.

Plus the forks staff has nothing to do with the forks site anyway.

So what you are saying is, the coach knows nothing about what Mr. McFadden put on the site about him? Hard to believe....

If the Forks staff saw that type of stuff on their website, whether they run it or not, it would be gone......

Guest Kevin Wagstaff
So what you are saying is, the coach knows nothing about what Mr. McFadden put on the site about him? Hard to believe....

If the Forks staff saw that type of stuff on their website, whether they run it or not, it would be gone......

You will also miss me when you are 2-6 and begging for me to come back.

Guest Guest
Yeah...the Dynamic Duo is coaching ME football varsity....gallagher and his shadow....crooksy.....what a waste of ME tax dollars

Guest Gutsy
Yeah...the Dynamic Duo is coaching ME football varsity....gallagher and his shadow....crooksy.....what a waste of ME tax dollars

Wow, an anonymous person bashing someone on BC Voice. You have a lot of guts loser.

Guest Guest
You will also miss me when you are 2-6 and begging for me to come back.

Wow Wags has to much class to post that. If you have played for him you would know that he cared for everyone of his team members and thats why he went to most of there grad parties. Even though he is not coaching he probably hopes they do well because he knows the type of character most of players he has coached have. He is great man put into a terrible situation. Stay strong Wags.

Guest Guest
Wow, an anonymous person bashing someone on BC Voice. You have a lot of guts loser.
i would have to say the new coaching staff are the losers....by far, a waste of ME tax dollars..can't ME ever get it right

Guest guest

God, can you people at least wait till the season starts before you start bashing the coach's. You think you would have learned from Crooks with baseball. Give it a rest, and get some outside interests! Personally I hope they have a great season to shut all you jerks up......................

Guest guest

God, can you people at least wait till the season starts before you start bashing the coach's. You think you would have learned from Crooks with baseball. Give it a rest, and get some outside interests! Personally I hope they have a great season to shut all you jerks up......................

Guest Feed Me

ME never had any football or baseball teams to speak of (basketball for that matter also) until the youth programs in the ME community got rolling. It is a darn shame that these coaches never recognize any of the youth programs that feed this talent to them. I remember back when my nephew played for Endicott LL and I attended the LL banquet. I was totally impressed when Mr Foli the then varsity baseball coach for UE was the guest speaker. He could not have a more positive message for the kids, but his expression of thanks to the league for constantly feeding him talented kids is what really impressed me the most. The coaches (Crooks, Krow, and hopefully Gallegher along with the rest of the coaches who benifit) should take note of how to show some class and be humble and thankful to all the volunteers who feed them this talent. How else do you win a State Baseball Championship with a majority of lower classmen 10th and 11th graders (not to take anything away from the kids ability). A simple thanks for your effort for helping groom great athlethes for the school program would be nice-----I would think all the countless volunteers would take even more pride in their school athletic programs to hear something like this from those reaping the rewards once in a while, and who knows maybe even some of the bashing would stop. Wouldn't that be something??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:;););)

Guest guest

ME never had any football or baseball teams to speak of (basketball for that matter also) until the youth programs in the ME community got rolling. It is a darn shame that these coaches never recognize any of the youth programs that feed this talent to them. I remember back when my nephew played for Endicott LL and I attended the LL banquet. I was totally impressed when Mr Foli the then varsity baseball coach for UE was the guest speaker. He could not have a more positive message for the kids, but his expression of thanks to the league for constantly feeding him talented kids is what really impressed me the most. The coaches (Crooks, Krow, and hopefully Gallegher along with the rest of the coaches who benifit) should take note of how to show some class and be humble and thankful to all the volunteers who feed them this talent. How else do you win a State Baseball Championship with a majority of lower classmen 10th and 11th graders (not to take anything away from the kids ability). A simple thanks for your effort for helping groom great athlethes for the school program would be nice-----I would think all the countless volunteers would take even more pride in their school athletic programs to hear something like this from those reaping the rewards once in a while, and who knows maybe even some of the bashing would stop. Wouldn't that be something???

No offense but where the hell did that come from??

Guest Guest
ME never had any football or baseball teams to speak of (basketball for that matter also) until the youth programs in the ME community got rolling. It is a darn shame that these coaches never recognize any of the youth programs that feed this talent to them. I remember back when my nephew played for Endicott LL and I attended the LL banquet. I was totally impressed when Mr Foli the then varsity baseball coach for UE was the guest speaker. He could not have a more positive message for the kids, but his expression of thanks to the league for constantly feeding him talented kids is what really impressed me the most. The coaches (Crooks, Krow, and hopefully Gallegher along with the rest of the coaches who benifit) should take note of how to show some class and be humble and thankful to all the volunteers who feed them this talent. How else do you win a State Baseball Championship with a majority of lower classmen 10th and 11th graders (not to take anything away from the kids ability). A simple thanks for your effort for helping groom great athlethes for the school program would be nice-----I would think all the countless volunteers would take even more pride in their school athletic programs to hear something like this from those reaping the rewards once in a while, and who knows maybe even some of the bashing would stop. Wouldn't that be something???

No offense but where the hell did that come from??

Another SPARENT hoping to score browny points....please......

Archived