New Maine Endwell Football Coach

Guest Guest

They don't like gallagher either....they just hate crooks more....

Sorry i just don't think this is true-and I think Crooks is way more experienced at football. He needs to do some of the play calling! I just people don't start crap to kill the season!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrwannabee
What the hell is he supposed to say come on.....its just high school here guys....

I dont know what he is supposed to say, but they didn't play "great." "Great" would be a word I would use to descibe the way a winning team played, not a loser.

Why is anyone expecting a ME team to beat a Binghamton or UE team. It will happen now and then but the A teams are going to lose to the AA teams more often than not.

Why is anyone expecting a ME team to beat a Binghamton or UE team. It will happen now and then but the A teams are going to lose to the AA teams more often than not.

Especially when they have players like Jordan or Jamar-there may be a ton of those kind of players down in the City but not here. But its nice that we have that in our area-and good for you ME for playing the bigger schools!

They don't like gallagher either....they just hate crooks more....

Sorry i just don't think this is true-and I think Crooks is way more experienced at football. He needs to do some of the play calling! I just people don't start crap to kill the season!

Sorry, it is true, the team hates crooks and want him out!!!!!

No its not true I know a lot of the kids and they really like him, sounds like your thing against Crooks is very personal!
No, the kids say they like him, but they trash talk off the field, they really do not like him, nothing personal only stating the facts as everyone sees them.

Especially when they have players like Jordan or Jamar-there may be a ton of those kind of players down in the City but not here. But its nice that we have that in our area-and good for you ME for playing the bigger schools!

Have section 4 Mike check the fact for you but, I believe this is the first time Binghamton has beaten ME since maybe 1991. I am guessing now...but I would say ME has won 6 out of the last 7 times or so. Against UE, I think in our last 11 games, it is 6-5 UE.

I expect a team that the coach says is state championship level in class A, to beat average AA schools such as Bing and UE.

Have section 4 Mike check the fact for you but, I believe this is the first time Binghamton has beaten ME since maybe 1991. I am guessing now...but I would say ME has won 6 out of the last 7 times or so. Against UE, I think in our last 11 games, it is 6-5 UE.

I expect a team that the coach says is state championship level in class A, to beat average AA schools such as Bing and UE.

Well I can also say that the past years we have not played a Binghamton team even close to this! Binghamton has re-built their program and you will see them go farther than they have in the past 10 years. Past years did not have what Binghamton has today or there would not have been those wins. If you haven't noticed we would kill Forks this year-teams change -it happens so quit acting like this is some how the kids fault.

Well I can also say that the past years we have not played a Binghamton team even close to this! Binghamton has re-built their program and you will see them go farther than they have in the past 10 years. Past years did not have what Binghamton has today or there would not have been those wins. If you haven't noticed we would kill Forks this year-teams change -it happens so quit acting like this is some how the kids fault.

Did not say anyplace it was the kids fault. Stating a fact that we do very well against the large schools. I think we have better talent right now then both of them.

Guest J. Edwards
Sorry, it is true, the team hates crooks and want him out!!!!!

When you play against Crooks you hate him. When Crooks is on your team you hate him less.

Did not say anyplace it was the kids fault. Stating a fact that we do very well against the large schools. I think we have better talent right now then both of them.

Sorry I misunderstood...

When you play against Crooks you hate him. When Crooks is on your team you hate him less.

I guess I can understand this but I think Crooks knows more about football than the others! I just don't hear the complaints coming from the kids-parents yes...and if it is kids I think it is baseball kids.

I guess I can understand this but I think Crooks knows more about football than the others! I just don't hear the complaints coming from the kids-parents yes...and if it is kids I think it is baseball kids.

It is football kids..i know for a fact..i have heard

Anyone know if it is true that Barbarino and Fedorwicz (sorry about the spelling) are on the team now?

I'm pretty sure Fed's not on the team not sure about Barbarino though

No actually I think I do know-I also know it seems like one person on here constantly putting down Crooks. It just gets old.....

@

No actually you do not know, your kid is the only one who likes Crooks, the rest cannot stomach him and trach talk when your son is not around.

No actually you do not know, your kid is the only one who likes Crooks, the rest cannot stomach him and trach talk when your son is not around.

Ok you win everyone hates crooks feel better now? I don't' know what your personal grudge is but man I hope for your sake you get over it.

Ok you win everyone hates crooks feel better now? I don't' know what your personal grudge is but man I hope for your sake you get over it.

Who said there is a grudge, just stating the facts, i played for him last year for football, i hated him so did most other players, we just suck up to him so we can play, i would like to see him go along with others. we do like gallagher.

Who said there is a grudge, just stating the facts, i played for him last year for football, i hated him so did most other players, we just suck up to him so we can play, i would like to see him go along with others. we do like gallagher.

When you hate someone that much its not for no reason-he's your coach and its better for the team if you try and get a long....

with the talent that maine Endwell has there is only one reason they aren't 3-0 with things such as miss managed time outs, your best offensive linemen is not even playing offense, players playing out of position, and 2 players in motion 2 plays in a row come on how does that happen. and when anyone sees gallagher again ask him why he was fired from the ME modified football job and the jv job a few years ago. and ask him why he was FIRED from the ME head varsity wrestling coach position. not many people know about the hazing such as lids urinating on other kids. kids taped naked to eachother with mat tape. go to the school and ask for his personal file that is 2 inches think. go to cook and ask him why a young man with college experience who from what i hear blew away the school board was denied even a chance. without the ME politics Me would have won the section this year but that is not looking like it.

with the talent that maine Endwell has there is only one reason they aren't 3-0 with things such as miss managed time outs, your best offensive linemen is not even playing offense, players playing out of position, and 2 players in motion 2 plays in a row come on how does that happen. and when anyone sees gallagher again ask him why he was fired from the ME modified football job and the jv job a few years ago. and ask him why he was FIRED from the ME head varsity wrestling coach position. not many people know about the hazing such as lids urinating on other kids. kids taped naked to eachother with mat tape. go to the school and ask for his personal file that is 2 inches think. go to cook and ask him why a young man with college experience who from what i hear blew away the school board was denied even a chance. without the ME politics Me would have won the section this year but that is not looking like it.

I think the kids are playing great- the bottom line is it is what it is. yeah it kind of stinks the last 2 games but they were not even in our division so there is time. We need to come out tomorrow and play hard-don't give up so quick the season is young!! Hopefully are play calling is a little better this week and I believe Walters is back on the line and a few other changes too. Give it a chance.....

Archived