Warning

Guest Guest

i also spoke with tony today about this issue...just as i suspected, your original post failed to mention that you did not make any payments on time. you also failed to mention how long this has been going on...and what about the fact that you told him that you appreciated what he was doing for you because you didnt have much money. should i also mention the amount he was originally asking for the car??? ummm....does 4995$ jar your memory? also, the brakes or "breaks" as you call them were repaired in a timely manner considering that you were behind in your payments...

i have been in the car business for 20 years and it never ceases to amaze me how ignorant SOME people can be when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. i not only allow my customers to take my cars to their mechanic, i prefer that they do.

i have seen many changes over the years in this business...the one thing that remains constant though is this...the less money a person has, the bigger a pain in ass they will be.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how you people say you went over and talked to Tony today and then come back with complete lies....Like we are suppose to believe that after reading BC Voice you just ran right over to Tony and talked to him about it...Please :rolleyes:

Because we are the people that actually DO know tony and do talk to him and see him everyday. Unlike those of you who claim to know him because you have delivered parts to him.

i also spoke with tony today about this issue...just as i suspected, your original post failed to mention that you did not make any payments on time. you also failed to mention how long this has been going on...and what about the fact that you told him that you appreciated what he was doing for you because you didnt have much money. should i also mention the amount he was originally asking for the car??? ummm....does 4995$ jar your memory? also, the brakes or "breaks" as you call them were repaired in a timely manner considering that you were behind in your payments...

i have been in the car business for 20 years and it never ceases to amaze me how ignorant SOME people can be when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. i not only allow my customers to take my cars to their mechanic, i prefer that they do.

i have seen many changes over the years in this business...the one thing that remains constant though is this...the less money a person has, the bigger a pain in ass they will be.

Again with you people...like we are suppose to believe you really went and spoke with Tony today?

By the way I got my Brakes done at Tony B's a VERY good and trustworthy person Tony F. had NOTHING to do with my brakes being fixed....he told me to just pinch the line because any good decent person would tell a female with two small kids to pinch the line and drive the thing.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you start posting stupid crap.

By the way....IF anyone did go talk to Tony do you really think he is going to say "oh yeah she is right"? Don't be so ignorant.

Because we are the people that actually DO know tony and do talk to him and see him everyday. Unlike those of you who claim to know him because you have delivered parts to him.

Well then you know what a lying piece of crap he is then....I'm sure you are no better IF you hang out with him everyday. You are probably the slobs that work for him or should I say just hang out there all day doing nothing but looking like white trash.

Again with you people...like we are suppose to believe you really went and spoke with Tony today?

By the way I got my Brakes done at Tony B's a VERY good and trustworthy person Tony F. had NOTHING to do with my brakes being fixed....he told me to just pinch the line because any good decent person would tell a female with two small kids to pinch the line and drive the thing.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you start posting stupid crap.

By the way....IF anyone did go talk to Tony do you really think he is going to say "oh yeah she is right"? Don't be so ignorant.

First of all, I don't give a rats ass what you fools believe. I just don't like seeing such a good man being disrespected this way. If you would like, i will post your name, address, and the vin to the vehicle...

First of all, I don't give a rats ass what you fools believe. I just don't like seeing such a good man being disrespected this way. If you would like, i will post your name, address, and the vin to the vehicle...

Good do that because that is just more I can add in the Court papers against Tony for disclosing private information and I can take you to court for Slander IF you are correct. Feel lucky buddy go ahead! You say you are in the car business too so we can take down your business along with Tony's...two for one deal sounds good to me! IF Tony was a "good man" then I would have never had a problem with him but the truth of the matter is that he is a bad car salesman and is a rip off or I wouldn't be on here talking about him.

hmmm...did you say SLANDER? you cant even afford a cheap car and you think that you can take ME down??

Well like I said....IF you feel lucky go right ahead, I'm sure the admin here would have no problem giving my lawyers your IP address which will lead to you.

By the way...You say I was late on payments....IF I was so late on payments why didn't Tony repo the car? Why do I still have the car in my driveway?

Archived