Warning

Guest Guest

OK, You've made your point, and it's senseless to continue.

We understand:

1) You bought a vehicle from Tony, had a bad overall experience and want to warn people that you feel he can't be trusted.

2) You think he may have sold some cars that were flooded, which, if proven, would automatically be cause for termination of his dealer's license.

3) You think that he's a toothless fat pig.

OK, we get it. Thanks for the information.

No Problem. If people keep talking to me and asking questions I will answer them. If you don't want to read it then don't its up to you just as it is up to me to keep making my point.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and your loser family don't even come close to what kind of person Tony is. He would give anything to help someone out and he would not have told you to buy this car if it was a problem, especially if your family was such good friends with him. You are a disgruntled customer that could not get her little whiny way. We know you are not a spoiled rich brat because you would have had some money to buy a new car. Keep living off me with your welfare check to welfare check and enjoy your new van!

yes you might know tony well but so do I . DONT COME UP HERE AND TELL LIES THAT FAT PIG DID NOT MOVE THOSE CARS I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I WAS DOWN THERE HELPING WHEN THE FLOOD HIT! HE SOLD THEM TO PEOPLE! YOUR PROBLEY HIMM TRYING TO COVER IT UP! I also delivered car stuff to him for a long time thats how i got to know him!

he didnt move the cars during the flood but they were all gone after he had to completely rebuild his inventory. nice try though.

I think it is downright pathetic the way this thread is going. I don't blame the OP for venting about buying a car that ended up being a pain in the DELETED. However, when you have to stoop as low as to pick on someones appearance I lose all respect for you and don't take a thing you say seriously. If you are going to vent about a bad experience, just do that. Don't pick on someone for being overweight or "ugly" or stupid. Especially if you don't know that person. This behavior is something that should have been left behind when you graduated high school. This goes for everyone bashing each other on bcv. It is sad we cannot have an intelligent discussion (bad or good) without resorting to cutting other people down. Have some respect and some dignity.

you can keep telling lies ! Thats fine just sit back and watch what happends! I got the popcorn!

I can see why you deliver car parts for a living. This discussion is over.

dont anymore, atleast I dont collect welfair im tired of paying for people like you!

I work two jobs, I am self employed and I work for the USPS. No WELFARE here. Grow up. I am so sick of everyones comebacks slamming someone and assuming they are poor, lazy, on welfare etc etc just because we don't agree with what you are saying. All the debates on this site are so one sided its rediculous. If one person disagrees with another, they are automatically on welfare scumbag pigs. All this assumed just because ones opinion is different than anothers. I wish everyone could grow up and have a respectful mature debate.

Dear OP,

I spoke with Tony today and brought up the topic that has been posted here. He said that had you made your payments on time he would have been happy to help out more. Also, you did not have these problems in the first thirty days. You bought the car six months ago. Now, I know you are going to just bash him and say this is not the truth and tony is a big fat liar. I will let that rest on your concience because mine is clean, I know the truth. A man doesn't stay in business for thirty years by screwing people. Tony is a good kind hearted man and doesn't deserve all this unjustified disrespect. But, I hope you feel better after venting and bashing such a nice man.

Let me guess you live in jc right? thats what i thought! must be crappy to work two jobs i only have to work one !

Nope, I live in kirkwood. I choose to work two jobs because I am young, motivated and want to live comfortably when I am older. Your maturity level is steadily decreasing. One minute you are bashing me and assuming I am on welfare. The next you are bashing me for working TWO JOBS. What does someone have to do to get an ounce of respect out of a person like you? There is just no pleasing some people. But I am ok with that because I know it is yourself you are disappointed with so you try to knock me down even though you don't know me, to make yourself feel better. I think this is becoming a common problem on this website.

...... and the BBB would do what? They have no legal power!

What we have here (in this thread) is an ignorant buyer who bought a car without having it checked out by a competent mechanic. I'd also like to know the year and mileage on the car she bought and the price paid.

The BBB, like a consumer protection board, would at least warn the community of any shady dealings. Shine light on cockroaches and they scatter. Some people (the elderly especially) need that kind of protection.

Guest Final Thought

Now after personally speaking with Tony today and learning the whole story on this matter, this young lady should be ashamed of the way she has portrayed Tony to be. It is my understanding that the vehicle in fact does not even belong to th OP. Her own sister came to the rescue and paid off the vehicle today in fact and said that this matter is over and there won't be anymore problems brought to him about this van. It is over and done. So leave Tony alone and be on your little way. No more bashing on this matter!

You and your loser family don't even come close to what kind of person Tony is. He would give anything to help someone out and he would not have told you to buy this car if it was a problem, especially if your family was such good friends with him. You are a disgruntled customer that could not get her little whiny way. We know you are not a spoiled rich brat because you would have had some money to buy a new car. Keep living off me with your welfare check to welfare check and enjoy your new van!

LOL you ignorant people make me laugh. 1999 is way far from being new.

Dear OP,

I spoke with Tony today and brought up the topic that has been posted here. He said that had you made your payments on time he would have been happy to help out more. Also, you did not have these problems in the first thirty days. You bought the car six months ago. Now, I know you are going to just bash him and say this is not the truth and tony is a big fat liar. I will let that rest on your concience because mine is clean, I know the truth. A man doesn't stay in business for thirty years by screwing people. Tony is a good kind hearted man and doesn't deserve all this unjustified disrespect. But, I hope you feel better after venting and bashing such a nice man.

LOL you are so full of it.... If you have a clean conscience for lying thats good for you. I told the complete truth from the first sentence right down to the last.

Now after personally speaking with Tony today and learning the whole story on this matter, this young lady should be ashamed of the way she has portrayed Tony to be. It is my understanding that the vehicle in fact does not even belong to th OP. Her own sister came to the rescue and paid off the vehicle today in fact and said that this matter is over and there won't be anymore problems brought to him about this van. It is over and done. So leave Tony alone and be on your little way. No more bashing on this matter!

I love how you people say you went over and talked to Tony today and then come back with complete lies....Like we are suppose to believe that after reading BC Voice you just ran right over to Tony and talked to him about it...Please :rolleyes:

I love how you people say you went over and talked to Tony today and then come back with complete lies....Like we are suppose to believe that after reading BC Voice you just ran right over to Tony and talked to him about it...Please :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way I do still have the van sitting in my driveway

Oh and by the way I do still have the van sitting in my driveway

Oh let me add before someone starts in with their stupid remarks...it is still in my drive and everything is in MY name.

I hope no one on here believes your redneck DELETED. You are a moron. You can't even pay your phone bill because that is shut off too. You don't make your payments and you want the world. Keep screwing people and pretty soon you will be living in a shelter. DELETED!!!!!

LOL that is the best you can come up with? You make me laugh...all my bills are paid up to date. This thread is too hard for you go back to the snoop dogg thread or better yet how about the hotdog thread those are more your speed.

Archived