If there was anyone on this board you wish you could meet...

wrapyouincold

I wouldn't like to meet anyone, but I'd watch some people meet and decide if I wanted to go say hello.

I want to meet your little freakazoid in the red suit there.

I can think of lots of things I'd like to do with him/her/it.

I would love to meet alot of the posters. I am sure alot of them would become good friends. You always wonder what people are like if you actually got to meet them.

Guest Negrodamous

I'd like to meet 'Sheepless in the Hills'. Despite all my derogatory posts, most of which are 'trolls', he remains a nice, civil, and even humorous person (but he once

threatened to run me over with his van 8 or 9 times on Chenango St.). Humorous people are rare nowadays. Keep enjoying life Sheepless.

Guest Mr Nice Guy
oh stop with your DELETED remarks .. and associating it with nascar......... gezzzzzzzzzz just proves how stupid you are

Hey cracker, how ya doin :D Nascar loving DELETED. Do me a favor and stay white as I will stay black, unlike that ferry pedophile Michael Jackson :angry:

Guest Mr Nice Guy
your post is about as senseless as you mind it right now........... go sober up and think about it for awhile..........

im a cracker and a yankee and thank god for that......... you dont know who ya postin with

I could say the same stupid yankee DELETED cracker

Guest Mr Nice Guy
You didn't choose to be black...

I didn't choose to be white...

WHAT'S YOUR POINT NOW?????? :blink:

My point is us blacks have a word to describe whites trying to act black. You know what that word is? Irritating. So stay white so you don't get your DELETED kicked OK, OK.

My point is us blacks have a word to describe whites trying to act black. You know what that word is? Irritating. So stay white so you don't get your DELETED kicked OK, OK.

I'm shaking in my boots! Grow up. DELETED kicked? You better be packing a HOWITZER in your pocket. By the way, I can't change my skin color...CAN YOU? :lol:

Guest Mr Nice Guy
I'm shaking in my boots! Grow up. A&& kicked? You better be packing a HOWITZER in your pocket. By the way, I can't change my skin color...CAN YOU? :lol:

Wanna know who this really is? It's Athiest, way to fall for the troll post retard :D

Archived