Downtown Bingo Quiznos Closed

Guest Guest

Has Quiznos in downtown Binghamton bit the dust? It was closed all day yesterday. Even Sub shops can't survive the Downtown Binghamton Economic Development. Is this another business gone.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Quiznos in downtown Binghamton bit the dust? It was closed all day yesterday. Even Sub shops can't survive the Downtown Binghamton Economic Development. Is this another business gone.

EHHHHH Shut Up and go to subway. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Quiznos marketed to a more affluent market than Subway.

Subway is more working class.

I'm surprised Quiznos lasted as long as it did downtown. There sure isn't enough people downtown to make it profitable.

I see a domino effect happening downtown. Coffee Talk...gone. Who's next?

The one in Endwell didn't last very long at all. The owner seemed sort of goofy to me, so I dont know if it just didn't do enough business or was run poorly.

Quiznos it quite expensive. I dont know how they compete at all.

Quiznos it quite expensive. I dont know how they compete at all.

People in other cities with good paying jobs who can afford Quiznos prices don't give a minutes thought to paying their prices.

I liked their subs and was always willing to pony up a buck or two more per.

They taste much better than Subway, and should cost a bit more.

People in other cities with good paying jobs who can afford Quiznos prices don't give a minutes thought to paying their prices.

I second that, but cupkate also has a point as I have had similar experiences there.

People are eating healthier these days. Notice how there's a thread about Arby's in Endwell going out.

No matter how hard I try, I can't get upset about a fast food place going out of business.

People are eating healthier these days. Notice how there's a thread about Arby's in Endwell going out.

No matter how hard I try, I can't get upset about a fast food place going out of business.

The quality of the food at Quiznos is much better than your standard fast food place like Arby's or BK.

Arby's uses PRESSED meat.

It's similar to what I'd consider "meatcake."

I don't care where you put a Quiznos, they will not survive. The price for what you get...everyone tries it once and never goes back. It was not a good experience for me...not only the price and there was nothing there but the people are definitely not friendly.

If they hadn't taken a half hour to make your order everytime you went in there they might have done better. The employees were slow and always goofing off instead of working.

This is because the owners never gave a crap about being there and taking charge of the store. They let a bunch of kids run it into the ground. The building owners started the business after they bought the property and now the whole building is for sale for a ridiculously overinflated price. Their negligence never gave Quizno's a chance to survive.

I don't care where you put a Quiznos, they will not survive. The price for what you get...everyone tries it once and never goes back. It was not a good experience for me...not only the price and there was nothing there but the people are definitely not friendly.

Let me see now.......a large, national chain........won't survive...........?????????

Of course people who live here don't go back. They're too cheap to pay for decent food.

The people who work at the other chains are real "friendly"????

Where?

BK?? Arby's??? Wendy's??

Which Subway do you work at?

How can this be in vibrant and thriving downtown Binghamton?

Haven't they heard about the wifi and the new "partnership" with downtown eateries for BU students?

Too bad....I was just about to grab my laptop and head down to the wifi hotspot, grab a toasty sub, and enjoy some of downtown's emerging nightlife.

THAT BIG FAT GUY LEN PROB ATE ALL THE PROFITS. HEARD HE HARASSED THE FEMALE HELP TOO!

OMG! I think I know who you are! Thanks for making my soda come out my nose! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still upset that Buffy's burritos is gone!

82ee36fe5dcfcf42a7b69b00948a6ea7.gif

WHEN WILL YOU STOP WITH YOU FREAK'N CRAP

NOT EVERYONE HERE HAS ROAD RUNNER -- SOME OF US STILL USE DIAL UP AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD YOUR CRAP

But I am sure you've told this by several members. Ver Inconsiderate !!! !!!

This is because the owners never gave a crap about being there and taking charge of the store. They let a bunch of kids run it into the ground. The building owners started the business after they bought the property and now the whole building is for sale for a ridiculously overinflated price. Their negligence never gave Quizno's a chance to survive.

Exactly. The building owners don't know what they are doing - and they had a part in Quiznos too. No surprise it failed.

Archived