Downtown Bingo Quiznos Closed

Guest Guest

82ee36fe5dcfcf42a7b69b00948a6ea7.gif

WHEN WILL YOU STOP WITH YOU FREAK'N CRAP

NOT EVERYONE HERE HAS ROAD RUNNER -- SOME OF US STILL USE DIAL UP AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD YOUR CRAP

But I am sure you've told this by several members. Ver Inconsiderate !!! !!!

As soon as you hit spell check....I will lower the image dial-up grouch....Lmao at your dial up :lol:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can this be in vibrant and thriving downtown Binghamton?

Haven't they heard about the wifi and the new "partnership" with downtown eateries for BU students?

Did Merry Harris have this on her lsit of Economic Development?

Scratch that.

Did Matt Ryan attend the clooing????

Doesn't he want to take credit for this???

Three sandwich shops, a pizza joint set up for slice sales and a chinese take out all in the same block was a bit much. The Quiznos was kind of slow and the subway wasn't all that quick and was also kind of bland. I don't know why you'd do either when you could eat at the superior, locally owned sandwich shop and get a great sandwich for the same money as Quiznos in the same amount of time. I always choose New World Deli when picking which sandwich shop to use. Thinking about it I guess it might take five minutes more than subway at peak lunch hour but it's totally worth it to get more than three pieces of meat and a choice of fresh side dishes.

Three sandwich shops, a pizza joint set up for slice sales and a chinese take out all in the same block was a bit much. The Quiznos was kind of slow and the subway wasn't all that quick and was also kind of bland. I don't know why you'd do either when you could eat at the superior, locally owned sandwich shop and get a great sandwich for the same money as Quiznos in the same amount of time. I always choose New World Deli when picking which sandwich shop to use. Thinking about it I guess it might take five minutes more than subway at peak lunch hour but it's totally worth it to get more than three pieces of meat and a choice of fresh side dishes.

Thank you Michelle Irving-Schleider for that unbiased review............

How's that endorsement of Lea Webb working out for you?

Thank you Michelle Irving-Schleider for that unbiased review............

How's that endorsement of Lea Webb working out for you?

I'm guessing that's the owner's name? When I decided not to say I wasn't affiliated with the restaurant I made a little bet with myself about how long it would take for one of these simpleton posts to appear. You took far shorter a time than I had anticipated. It's as retarded as me saying that you must therefore be the person who owns the local subway nyah nyah nyah. Lame as well as ignorant.

Guest downtown
Has Quiznos in downtown Binghamton bit the dust? It was closed all day yesterday. Even Sub shops can't survive the Downtown Binghamton Economic Development. Is this another business gone.

the downtown quiznos was just about as ghetto as could be. the employees looked like castoffs from the movie kids.

Did Merry Harris have this on her list of Economic Development?

Scratch that.

Did Matt Ryan attend the clooing????

Doesn't he want to take credit for this???

Is this a sign of revival, Matt?

Is this a sign of revival, Matt?

What does finding out that three sandwich joints can't exist on the same corner have to do with the Mayor? It's a pretty weak attempt at an attack.

What does finding out that three sandwich joints can't exist on the same corner have to do with the Mayor? It's a pretty weak attempt at an attack.

Perhaps, then, you can offer another sign of revival if you think this is not a sign of worseing downtown economy.

Rainbow Ryan has big plans for downton and says that his buddy will reaopen Quiznos as a protein shake shop!

He can wait to whip up the first shake!

And you can hardly wait to be his first customer & drink it! We know that you're really into "protein shakes"!

Why on earth would anyone care if Quiznos left anywhere?

Well, because some people are trying to convince us that downtown Binghamotn is "vibrant" and happenning", yet mostly what we see is closing after closing and more and more empty store fronts. If a store moves two blocks down Main Street to Court Street it is heralded as huge economic boost to the community while every closig is ignored as if it never happenned.

So was it mayor ryans fault when the quiznos closed in endwell? was it also his fault when one closed in endicott? when the franchise granted so many stores a few years ago, quiznos was the "in" place for this type of meal. now as things change, the market is too saturated and of course they will close. the consumers are finding out that this place is nothing special. The downtown store has nothing more to do with mayor ryan than it does for you not eating there ed.

This just in......

All Subways make bland food.

I've only experianced a six inch sub from the Endicott location and I was overwhelmed by how much meat was in it. I've heard that it really helped to have a coupon especially when they had the prime rib sub.

You can't beat Subways $3.99 lunch deal and they've brought back the 3 for $11.99 on Sundays for a short time and thats not a bad way to feed a family or out of town guests. (Can divide them in half to feed even more people and have some homade salads, desserts and beverages).

Are you people for real? are you telling me quiznos subs are EXPENSIVE???????????? you are all nuts! seriously.

For the price of 1 Quiznos Sub I could get 2 - 3 from subway.

For the price of 1 Quiznos Sub I could get 2 - 3 from subway.

I suggest you do just that.

If you can't tell the difference between the two, God Bless You.

Subway was meant for people like you.

I think subway is gross. My husband doesn't understand why.....dumber than a box of rocks.

I don't think it's gross. I find it to be bland, tasteless pablum.

Archived