Mark Murry

Guest Guest

Knowing the situation with the Murray boys, I don't think it's academic "tests" that he's saying they aren't able to pass. Just a guess.

sO YOU KNOW THE mURRAY BOYS, COME ON HERE AND BASH THEM AND HIDE BEHIND AN ANONYMOUS USER NAME. yEAH SO DID I BUT IM NOT BASHING THEM

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KID BASHER
sO YOU KNOW THE mURRAY BOYS, COME ON HERE AND BASH THEM AND HIDE BEHIND AN ANONYMOUS USER NAME. yEAH SO DID I BUT IM NOT BASHING THEM

SCREW THIS IDIOT, LETS BASH EM TILL THEY RUN AWAY SCARED!!!

@

You are obviously a Windsor parent who has a problem with the Murray kids athletic abilities. It was stated earlier in a post that Windsor has a new grading policy. If Murray isn't passing how can you be playing? Also if it's so easy to drop back in the pocket and find an open receiver against a blitzing defense you should run a clinic because there are a ton of coaches that would love to know all your secrets. Until then shut the hell up and go pick on your own kid. I also don't think that you should put Murray down to make Goetz look better. From what I've seen of Goetz in football, baseball and basketball his actions speak for themselves. He is a great kid. One more thing. If coaches couldn't play kids that need to be passing "test" instead of footballs how would CV even have a team?

CV is the best academic school in section 4 that's how.

• 3 weeks later...
If people start talking about his grades and how smart he is I think this site should be shut down-that is just pathetic! It is bad enough what is already on here for God sakes people get a life!

I agree with you. The sad thing is....these are parents saying this stuff.

Archived