Mark Murry

Guest Guest

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hE HAD SURGERY THIS WEEKEND TO HAVE FLUID REMOVED FROM HIS KIDNEY. CHECK THE PS&B TODAY

thanks-to bad a big loss for Windsor.....

When in the game was he hurt? Was this the reason they lost??

hell probably be out at least 3 to 4 weeks, the same injury happened to me last year playing hockey, and it took a month before i could go full contact again but 2 weeks before i could go full speed in practice.

hell probably be out at least 3 to 4 weeks, the same injury happened to me last year playing hockey, and it took a month before i could go full contact again but 2 weeks before i could go full speed in practice.

actually hes going to be out for 3 months i heard.

but knowing mark he'll be back soon enough.

actually hes going to be out for 3 months i heard.

but knowing mark he'll be back soon enough.

I hope he's OK and feeling well soon, but he won't be back until he gets medical clearance. In a contact sport and an organ injury, it's harder to get well to the point of clearance.

with Murray out I look for CV to win the game tomorrow

@

so Murray was in but then after three plays he is yanked by the coach....

Black Knights coach Tim Hogan said of Murray, "I suspended him after the first drive for conduct detrimental to the team. That's how I'll leave it."

anybody know what happened...??

You're talking about the wrong Murray. The QB is Matt Murray, not Mark. He was taken out for running his mouth at his line and teammates after getting sacked. Nothing new. Not the first time he's been sat down or thrown off of a team at Windsor for similar behavior. This is high school sports, and the team is better off without him and his attitude both on and off the field. Windsor played better yesterday with him on the bench than they have all year.

You're talking about the wrong Murray. The QB is Matt Murray, not Mark. He was taken out for running his mouth at his line and teammates after getting sacked. Nothing new. Not the first time he's been sat down or thrown off of a team at Windsor for similar behavior. This is high school sports, and the team is better off without him and his attitude both on and off the field. Windsor played better yesterday with him on the bench than they have all year.

Who played QB then? Is Murray out for more games or just the one?

so Murray was in but then after three plays he is yanked by the coach....

Black Knights coach Tim Hogan said of Murray, "I suspended him after the first drive for conduct detrimental to the team. That's how I'll leave it."

anybody know what happened...??

Another coach broadcasting his discipline.

At least he was reluctant to give the information unlike Ramil of BHS.

Though the Murray thing has been on here before it seems in the past.

Yeah ok, the kid is one of the best athletes around, do i detected some jealousy?

Another coach broadcasting his discipline.

At least he was reluctant to give the information unlike Ramil of BHS.

Though the Murray thing has been on here before it seems in the past.

Good job to the coach for pulling a kid with an attitude...the team sure responded

But to tell the local paper? Stuff like that is better left to scumbag anonymous posters on internet message boards.

i can't believe he threw a teenager under the bus in the paper. wow

Good job to the coach for pulling a kid with an attitude...the team sure responded

But to tell the local paper? Stuff like that is better left to scumbag anonymous posters on internet message boards.

i can't believe he threw a teenager under the bus in the paper. wow

Quite possibly your best post ever.

Archived