Mark Murry

Guest Guest

Is Matt playing this weekend?

Why wouldn't he. He was sat almost a complete game already. Windsor won't be so lucky to win another game without him anyway. If he learned his lesson that's fine. If he didn't maybe the coach will pull him again.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't he. He was sat almost a complete game already. Windsor won't be so lucky to win another game without him anyway. If he learned his lesson that's fine. If he didn't maybe the coach will pull him again.

I wasn't asking because I think he should not play I was asking because it seems like people are ready to lynch him on this site. Well it will probably go like this -don't let him play-then they lose and they will say why the hell didn't he play?!

I disagree. The kid is a punk. He has received way too many chances. He is 18, an adult, he needs to learn consequences.

Outed on the bcvoice...???...that is so funny......wow if someone outs me on bcvoice for something I am guilty of I just might kill myself because I would be so ashamed....grow up wussies....

wow you never grew up either did ya

What a shock you didn't get my point! No I am of NO relation to Matt but I do know him as I know the Goetz kid also. What I am though is a bleeding heart for kids like Matt. I just personally feel that there is more kids making bad choices than there are just bad kids! And posting this crap all over the internet is just useless unless you are some self righteous person who has some need to exploit kids . And yes sorry I still fell 18 is a child-maybe not by law but mentally definitely! Not everyone has the same opportunities-all kids don't grow up in the Leave it to Beaver home , and you have no clue what they may be going through. Does that automatically excuse their behavior absolutely not they need to be held accountable and in this case what the coach did he was right on the money. My point is wouldn't it be nice if one adult did not give up in kids like this and could make a difference? See believe it or not there is just more than sports involved here I know its hard for you to believe. And, yes I am sure your facts are right on the money about Matt-how nice of you to share his indiscretions with everyone on the internet-I am sure his family appreciated it. I am sure they are not having a tough time already so that was nice of you and very productive I might add.

What a complete and total hypocrite you are. You have no problem posting statements such as:

"Hogan and the staff are screwing a lot of kids out of playing time. Matt is a great kid and a better QB. Between him and the AD I don't know who is out to get the kids more."

Is that not an undeserved, malicious attack? Do you have any evidence to show that the coach and the AD are out to "get" these kids? Obviously, you make these statements with either no understanding, or a total disregard for, the background and history of what has been done by the few adults that have not given up on kids like this. Then, when those you accuse are defended by having the record straight to show that they are acting in a way that is more than justified, you cry foul?

The coaches and administration at Windsor have gone to extremes to continue to allow this kid to continue to participate in athletics probably because it is, unfortunately, the only thing the kid has going for him. They are professionals (professional educators, not professional coaches) that are doing their jobs and also deserve better than to be called out in this forum without the facts.

The real problem here really is accountability. I know the Murray kid and his family background pretty well. No doubt, he's had some tough breaks in life. You know what? A lot of people that are very successful have had that same challenge growing up. In my experience, those that have done well are those who, instead of using their situation as a crutch, use it as a motivation and take responsibility for choosing the right path. Those that use their situation as an excuse, or worse yet, have others (like yourself) enable their behavior by making their excuses for them continue in a downward spiral.

So, go ahead and let your heart keep bleeding for kids like Matt. In the end, you are the one doing them a bigger disservice than the coaches and administrators that are trying to teach an 18 year old adult that there are consequences for their actions.

I played against him once, and can honestly state what a trash talking punk he is. I don't feel an ounce of sorry for him, and having the record and the mis halfs he has had, some people deserve to get bashed.

What a complete and total hypocrite you are. You have no problem posting statements such as:

"Hogan and the staff are screwing a lot of kids out of playing time. Matt is a great kid and a better QB. Between him and the AD I don't know who is out to get the kids more."

Is that not an undeserved, malicious attack? Do you have any evidence to show that the coach and the AD are out to "get" these kids? Obviously, you make these statements with either no understanding, or a total disregard for, the background and history of what has been done by the few adults that have not given up on kids like this. Then, when those you accuse are defended by having the record straight to show that they are acting in a way that is more than justified, you cry foul?

The coaches and administration at Windsor have gone to extremes to continue to allow this kid to continue to participate in athletics probably because it is, unfortunately, the only thing the kid has going for him. They are professionals (professional educators, not professional coaches) that are doing their jobs and also deserve better than to be called out in this forum without the facts.

The real problem here really is accountability. I know the Murray kid and his family background pretty well. No doubt, he's had some tough breaks in life. You know what? A lot of people that are very successful have had that same challenge growing up. In my experience, those that have done well are those who, instead of using their situation as a crutch, use it as a motivation and take responsibility for choosing the right path. Those that use their situation as an excuse, or worse yet, have others (like yourself) enable their behavior by making their excuses for them continue in a downward spiral.

So, go ahead and let your heart keep bleeding for kids like Matt. In the end, you are the one doing them a bigger disservice than the coaches and administrators that are trying to teach an 18 year old adult that there are consequences for their actions.

as i was reading this post, i was so impressed with it that i started thinking i might have written it..... but i didn't

perfectly said.

Guest Tommy Pools

I have it on good authority that the kid is getting the bench again this week. Hogan's really dropping the bomb on this kid. He must have really been pretty beligerent to make Hogan sit him out practically two full games.

I remember when the big mustache guy was there, he would've let OJ play this weekend if it meant a win and some spiedies.

Again you are missing my point-first you have me down for thinking I wrote 2 posts and I did not.I think benching is absolutely the right thing to do for his antics. And I get your point that there is several people who come from broken homes and do not act like him-yes you are right there too. And God Bless the people hanging in there with this kid because I know it is not easy! Here is where my problem is-why did some one have to post all his indiscretions on here? Don't care if they are true is it really necessary to beat the kid and the family down? God, its not like hes some NFL player who's getting paid and just made the tabloids. But this is like a tabloid-people can get on say whatever they want true or not. It is only high school football-discipline should be left to the coach, teachers, parents, not to all of you on here!

You don't know DELETED about the Murray family and his back ground though you may think you do. What the Windsor staff and coaches and staff do is single out certain players. Come on face it you have a thing about the Murray kid. When adults set examples for these kids then maybe they will follow.

You don't know DELETED about the Murray family and his back ground though you may think you do. What the Windsor staff and coaches and staff do is single out certain players. Come on face it you have a thing about the Murray kid. When adults set examples for these kids then maybe they will follow.

I totally agree that the Windsor staff singles out certain players.

They single out the ones who participate in illegal activities off the field and conduct detrimental to the team on it.

What idiots those coaches/ ads are

Here's the catch-22. You've gone and made a statement regarding what I may or may not know about the Murray family that you can't back up. Now, if I go ahead and list what I do know (which I won't) to prove how off base you truly are, you'll cry foul that I'm airing dirty laundry. So, I'll just leave it at if you like, I can give you the run down on the whole family situation. I can tell you who the kids live with, who they don't, who the father was, where he is or isn't, what the grandfather's name is and what role he's played in this mess, and probably a lot of other things that open your eyes. But, I won't, because I do agree that this is not the place to air those.

That aside, I will agree with you on two points. Yes, I have a thing about the Murray kid. I have no respect for how he conducts himself on or off an athletic field. I also feel he has been given more than ample opportunity to change his ways and continues to prove that he does not deserve any more chances.

I'll also agree with you that when adults set examples for these kids, maybe they will follow that. In fact, perhaps if those examples about accountability started in the home that you believe I know nothing about, we might not be having this conversation.

Shall we continue, or are we done now?

What idiot wrote his post-what the hell is he even saying??

Here's the catch-22. You've gone and made a statement regarding what I may or may not know about the Murray family that you can't back up. Now, if I go ahead and list what I do know (which I won't) to prove how off base you truly are, you'll cry foul that I'm airing dirty laundry. So, I'll just leave it at if you like, I can give you the run down on the whole family situation. I can tell you who the kids live with, who they don't, who the father was, where he is or isn't, what the grandfather's name is and what role he's played in this mess, and probably a lot of other things that open your eyes. But, I won't, because I do agree that this is not the place to air those.

That aside, I will agree with you on two points. Yes, I have a thing about the Murray kid. I have no respect for how he conducts himself on or off an athletic field. I also feel he has been given more than ample opportunity to change his ways and continues to prove that he does not deserve any more chances.

I'll also agree with you that when adults set examples for these kids, maybe they will follow that. In fact, perhaps if those examples about accountability started in the home that you believe I know nothing about, we might not be having this conversation.

Nope not done....maybe your right lets just give up on kids like him then we can all pay our tax dollars to him when he is in jail. Oh and by the way not everyone does get that good example at home so what hold him accountable for that? I ABSOLUTELY think he needs to be held accountable for his actions I am just saying don't be so quick to give up. I think the coach is right on the money and give credit to the coach too. Not all coach;'s would bench one of their best athletes. Maybe this coach will be the one to get to him-lets hope.....

Let's continue

Apparently you had no accountability in your home. Anonymously trash talking high school kids, yes high school kids over the internet puts you in the same class with the rest of the low lifes from windsor. Grow up already and quite your obsession with this kid. Shall I continue?

Let's continue

Apparently you had no accountability in your home. Anonymously trash talking high school kids, yes high school kids over the internet puts you in the same class with the rest of the low lifes from windsor. Grow up already and quite your obsession with this kid. Shall I continue?

================================================================================

=============

Feel free to try. You haven't made a valid point yet, but I'm not about to stop you from further humiliating yourself.

You state that I had no accountability in my home. That's pure speculation on your part, and couldn't be farther from the truth. In fact, I grew up with circumstances very similar to the kid in question here. The difference is, I never used (or was allowed to use) that as an excuse. So, I learned accountability at an early age and tend to hold others to that same standard.

The other point you're missing is that we're not talking about kids. We're talking about an 18 year old adult who still happens to be in high school. And, I haven't trashed talked him or supported anyone who has put his life story out there. I've simply argued that the kid should be held responsible for his actions and that the coaches and administrators are not the bad guys in this story.

As far as "low lifes" from Windsor. Two points there. One, I'm not from Windsor. Two, I don't know where you got your GED, but I don't know exactly what "quite your obsession" means. Did you mean "quit"? Because, you probably should until you think through your posts a little more.

Nope not done....maybe your right lets just give up on kids like him then we can all pay our tax dollars to him when he is in jail. Oh and by the way not everyone does get that good example at home so what hold him accountable for that? I ABSOLUTELY think he needs to be held accountable for his actions I am just saying don't be so quick to give up. I think the coach is right on the money and give credit to the coach too. Not all coach;'s would bench one of their best athletes. Maybe this coach will be the one to get to him-lets hope.....

I've tried to understand your point through spelling and grammar that looks to be at about a sixth grade level. Having done that, I'm somewhat reluctant to respond, because I don't want to be accused of trashing a middle schooler on the internet.

Read your post and think it through. You say you agree that this "kid" should be held accountable for his actions and that the coach is right on the money. But then, you claim people like me are giving up on him. It's just the opposite. Making excuses for him and saying he can never be successful because of his background is giving up. Making excuses and enabling further behavior issues will land him in jail. Recognizing that he's 18, accountable for his actions and holding him to that standard is the right thing to do.

Let's continue

================================================================================

=============

Feel free to try. You haven't made a valid point yet, but I'm not about to stop you from further humiliating yourself.

You state that I had no accountability in my home. That's pure speculation on your part, and couldn't be farther from the truth. In fact, I grew up with circumstances very similar to the kid in question here. The difference is, I never used (or was allowed to use) that as an excuse. So, I learned accountability at an early age and tend to hold others to that same standard.

The other point you're missing is that we're not talking about kids. We're talking about an 18 year old adult who still happens to be in high school. And, I haven't trashed talked him or supported anyone who has put his life story out there. I've simply argued that the kid should be held responsible for his actions and that the coaches and administrators are not the bad guys in this story.

As far as "low lifes" from Windsor. Two points there. One, I'm not from Windsor. Two, I don't know where you got your GED, but I don't know exactly what "quite your obsession" means. Did you mean "quit"? Because, you probably should until you think through your posts a little more.

I don't even have a GED. Actually, I never graduated from high school, plus I live in a trailer park. But, I'd consider myself much more educated than you who has nothing better to do than trash talk HIGH SCHOOL KIDS over the internet.

Sorry but, I can’t “think through my posts a little more" because I’m in a hurry have … to go pick up my welfare check today! Still want to go at it loser?

Don't be so quick to give up on him...??? WHAT?....he has had no less then five chances to get his poop together and straighten up, be a good boy and follow the rules everybody else follows.

If he cannot and WILL NOT do that then he should be on his own....he is 18 years old, an adult, man enough to make his own decisions. Obviously he thinks he can do what he wants when he wants......

Don't be so quick to give up on him...??? WHAT?....he has had no less then five chances to get his poop together and straighten up, be a good boy and follow the rules everybody else follows.

If he cannot and WILL NOT do that then he should be on his own....he is 18 years old, an adult, man enough to make his own decisions. Obviously he thinks he can do what he wants when he wants......

Heard there is a party at Murray's this weekend. Grandfather's buyng a keger.

Guest Guests
You don't know shit about the Murray family and his back ground though you may think you do. What the Windsor staff and coaches and staff do is single out certain players. Come on face it you have a thing about the Murray kid. When adults set examples for these kids then maybe they will follow.

i do not know this kid but dam if you people want to talk about this kid like this ,you should post your name because by the sounds of it he might pay you a visit. that is why they should shut this site down because you can say what ever you want about somebody and never leave your name. why don"t you people post your names so who ever this murray kid is he can pay you a visit. that is what a real man or woman would do

i do not know this kid but dam if you people want to talk about this kid like this ,you should post your name because by the sounds of it he might pay you a visit. that is why they should shut this site down because you can say what ever you want about somebody and never leave your name. why don"t you people post your names so who ever this murray kid is he can pay you a visit. that is what a real man or woman would do

my name is josh bean, and i think murry is a punk

Archived