Mark Murry

Guest Guest

i do not know this kid but dam if you people want to talk about this kid like this ,you should post your name because by the sounds of it he might pay you a visit. that is why they should shut this site down because you can say what ever you want about somebody and never leave your name. why don"t you people post your names so who ever this murray kid is he can pay you a visit. that is what a real man or woman would do

I agree-thank you!! Finally some one with a brain...I was beginning to think I lived in a place just full of ass holes!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried to understand your point through spelling and grammar that looks to be at about a sixth grade level. Having done that, I'm somewhat reluctant to respond, because I don't want to be accused of trashing a middle schooler on the internet.

Sorry I didn't know it was a spelling and grammar contest! Schooler? Hmmmmmmm Sorry to offend you Einstein!

I don't even have a GED. Actually, I never graduated from high school, plus I live in a trailer park. But, I'd consider myself much more educated than you who has nothing better to do than trash talk HIGH SCHOOL KIDS over the internet.

Sorry but, I can’t “think through my posts a little more" because I’m in a hurry have … to go pick up my welfare check today! Still want to go at it loser?

Sure. By the way, after you pick up your welfare check, drop me a thank you note on here. I'm the guy paying taxes, apparently to support you.

Normally, I'd assume someone making a comment like yours is being sarcastic. But, given your attitude towards accountability and entitlement, you probably are sitting around waiting for handouts.

BTW, you're still missing the point. I'm not trash talking high school kids over the internet. Since you have another few weeks before you need to pick up another check, go ahead and read my posts again. I haven't trashed Murray. I'm trashing you for being the type of bleeding heart that defends and enables him.

I've tried to understand your point through spelling and grammar that looks to be at about a sixth grade level. Having done that, I'm somewhat reluctant to respond, because I don't want to be accused of trashing a middle schooler on the internet.

Sorry I didn't know it was a spelling and grammar contest! Schooler? Hmmmmmmm Sorry to offend you Einstein!

Perhaps you would have understood "sixth grader".

Perhaps you will understand this- I don't care what you think-if I wanted the village idiots opinion I would have asked for it...

Sure. By the way, after you pick up your welfare check, drop me a thank you note on here. I'm the guy paying taxes, apparently to support you.

Normally, I'd assume someone making a comment like yours is being sarcastic. But, given your attitude towards accountability and entitlement, you probably are sitting around waiting for handouts.

BTW, you're still missing the point. I'm not trash talking high school kids over the internet. Since you have another few weeks before you need to pick up another check, go ahead and read my posts again. I haven't trashed Murray. I'm trashing you for being the type of bleeding heart that defends and enables him.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? He seriously thinks hes not trash talking ? What a self righteous jerk...............

What the hell is wrong with this guy? He seriously thinks hes not trash talking ? What a self righteous jerk...............

I had a difficult childhood, so I cannot be held accountable for my behavior.

Don't give up on me.

That's an acceptable excuse on here, right?

Perhaps you will understand this- I don't care what you think-if I wanted the village idiots opinion I would have asked for it...

i know what his problem is. mark must start over his son . HA HA HA

5 pages of smoke can't hide the fact that murray is a criminal with a horrible attitude.

What about his twin brother does he have the same problem? He great up right next to him!

What about his twin brother does he have the same problem? He great up right next to him!

Two things. First, with regards to the question above, it would be fair to say that, "the first apple did not fall far from the second apple".

Second, couldn't agree more with what Bruno said. If fact, to elaborate on it, "where there's smoke, there's a usually a Murray". There's also usually a bunch of excuses about how they're being screwed. That gets old after about the 17th time.

@

DMan was a quarter back last year as well so he is NOT new!

Whatever. Point is, Windsor is 2-0 with Goetz starting and Murray and his attitude riding the pine. Nice to see.

Good job to the Goetz kid-not easy coming in under those circumstances!

@

Absoultely. Great game by a good kid. The whole Windsor team looked great.

Two things. First, with regards to the question above, it would be fair to say that, "the first apple did not fall far from the second apple".

Second, couldn't agree more with what Bruno said. If fact, to elaborate on it, "where there's smoke, there's a usually a Murray". There's also usually a bunch of excuses about how they're being screwed. That gets old after about the 17th time.

@

Get over it already. F OFF already! Your an adult and act it. You seem to think the Murrays are the ONLY ones who screw up. Well I hate to break the news but your little Johnny is at the same party the Murrays are it. Know it for a fact! WAKE UP!

Can you move past the kid yet? You've really got a thing for this kid don't ya. Plus, your bashing him is getting old.

@

And just where did you fall from. Doesn't seem like you were taught much in life if the only thing you have better to do is post anonymous trash talk about high schoolers.

Get over it already. F OFF already! Your an adult and act it. You seem to think the Murrays are the ONLY ones who screw up. Well I hate to break the news but your little Johnny is at the same party the Murrays are it. Know it for a fact! WAKE UP!

Can you move past the kid yet? You've really got a thing for this kid don't ya. Plus, your bashing him is getting old.

AMEN!! What are these people from Windosr stupid and just think the Murray's party by themselves-get a grip -your exactly right little Johnny is there too!!

i do not know this kid but dam if you people want to talk about this kid like this ,you should post your name because by the sounds of it he might pay you a visit. that is why they should shut this site down because you can say what ever you want about somebody and never leave your name. why don"t you people post your names so who ever this murray kid is he can pay you a visit. that is what a real man or woman would do

Iam bryan stensen, n merrys a punc

AMEN!! What are these people from Windosr stupid and just think the Murray's party by themselves-get a grip -your exactly right little Johnny is there too!!

I've read some of the posts on this topic, but haven't commented yet. Do have to say that you two are the idiots that keep posting and bumping this thing to the top of the boards every time it seems to die.

Is murry playing this weekend or is hogan going to screw him some more?

Maybe someone can explain how Hogan is screwing Murray. I must be missing that part.

Archived