New Gault Toyota Commercial

Guest Disgusted Guest

Guest Disgusted Guest

I just saw the new Gault Toyota commercial. What in the world is Connie wearing around her neck. It appears that it's alive and chocking her.

Guest Guest

Wouldn't one think she would hire someone to do commercials for her? Does she think people seeing that on TV is going to help her sell cars?

Guest Guest
Wouldn't one think she would hire someone to do commercials for her? Does she think people seeing that on TV is going to help her sell cars?

Her husband probably put a collar on her with one of those electronic fences built in.

Yeah, that dog one is pretty annoying...they had to have put something on him to make him keep licking like that.

And, then the voiceover...argh.

I think they are trying to do the same as express auto, atleast the dog on that just sits there lookin cute the gault dog acts like hes trying to get the cat DELETED taste out of his mouth.

Guest car guy
EWWWWWWWW

Hate those ads, it makes me want to buy a car else where. Why in the hell is she on TV doing this?

Poor dog, that is the dumbest ad I have ever seen, then there's the golden retriever !!!! :lol:

Seems those ads are ads of desperation. Then here comes Shermans ads :lol:

Put the two women, Marsha and Connie together and let them bitch slap one another, now that is entertainment. May the better man win :P

Hey Connie, as soon as my family sees you on TV we groan and change the channel.

Guest Guest
Yeah, that dog one is pretty annoying...they had to have put something on him to make him keep licking like that.

And, then the voiceover...argh.

They use peanut butter.

Hate those ads, it makes me want to buy a car else where. Why in the hell is she on TV doing this?

Poor dog, that is the dumbest ad I have ever seen, then there's the golden retriever !!!! :lol:

Seems those ads are ads of desperation. Then here comes Shermans ads :lol:

Put the two women, Marsha and Connie together and let them bitch slap one another, now that is entertainment. May the better man win :P

Hey Connie, as soon as my family sees you on TV we groan and change the channel.

Televise it and well buy a car from the winner.

Guest Guest
Exactly, one huge wedgie :lol:

Oh that is gross... I am about to puke. Seriously. I just got a graphic visual. I should have known better than to click on this tread while eating lunch. I am throwing my sandwich away now. It will be a while before I can eat cold cuts with provolone again. :blink:

Archived