Site for those of you who love animals!

Guest love my pets

Guest love my pets

I know there are many of you who love your pets and animals in genter...For those of you who love animals this is a great website http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickTo....faces?siteId=3

You can click on the "purple square" daily to help feed an animal in a shelter. It's free to you and great for the animals.

They also have some great items you can purchase to show support for animals in need.

*Mods I hope this is ok to post...if not please delete and my apologies!

I know there are many of you who love your pets and animals in genter...For those of you who love animals this is a great website http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickTo....faces?siteId=3

You can click on the "purple square" daily to help feed an animal in a shelter. It's free to you and great for the animals.

They also have some great items you can purchase to show support for animals in need.

Awe, this is a great sight! Thank you for sharing. I just fed an animal for free :)

Guest Guest

Isn't amazing that the trolls have had to lock into this thread already.

Obviosuly you have a hatred toward animals, but you have an amazing relationship with people I am sure. Your abrasive and disgusting comments show your intelligence.

I will be bookmarking the site.

I ordered some stuff on this site several years ago, but didn't have it in my fav's...thanks for the reminder.

What I just ordered will cover 28 bowls of food, and love that S&H is only $2.95.

Oh, and re: the Troll, he's just jealous that he can't lick himself. ;)

Guest Guest

If you click the tabs at the top you can also "give" to breast cancer, rain forests, literacy, etc.... The site doesn't only cover animals. Great site!

Guest Guest
Or you could actually clean up after your pets rather than just living in filth.

I just found an awesome ring and donated 168 bowls of food!!

Thanks for the site!!!!!!

Guest Guest

The link below is for a company called "Three Dog Bakery". I dont know if any of you have heard of it or not, they sell a few of their items in WalMart and Wegmans. The food and treats are all natural. We had a dog that had a seizure disorder so we had to be very careful what he ate, we switched him to these treats and he never had another seizure. We buy these treats for all of our dogs now....they love them!!

https://www.threedog.com/Default.aspx

Guest Guest
It's quite apparent why dogs would crap all over your floor.

Im glad I did not see what was deleted but I have to ask...was it that bad that the whole thing had to be deleted?

I've rescued 7 old pugs off the mother site "petfinders". It's pretty cool and I spend a lot of time on there. If anybody wants to read about my pugs, let me know and I'll set up a couple of links. They lived horrendous lives before they came to Hillcrest, and I really think you'd enjoy reading about their will to survive!

I've rescued 7 old pugs off the mother site "petfinders". It's pretty cool and I spend a lot of time on there. If anybody wants to read about my pugs, let me know and I'll set up a couple of links. They lived horrendous lives before they came to Hillcrest, and I really think you'd enjoy reading about their will to survive!

I adore reading rescue stories! Will you set me up with the links please? I just LOVE happy stories, our world is so cruel at times!

Guest country girl

Im telling you sleepless, you are a wonderful person when it comes to pets, but you better vote republican this time. LOL :)

I would like to read it but I would probably cry. Give me the info and I will do my best to read it.

Im telling you sleepless, you are a wonderful person when it comes to pets, but you better vote republican this time. LOL :)

I would like to read it but I would probably cry. Give me the info and I will do my best to read it.

Here's a link to the two in my avatar. It reads from the bottom up! More like a diary than a story.

http://boxerangelsrescue.com/Friends/Bozley/Bozley.htm

What a beautiful story. I cried when I read Lacey had passed and was sobbing when I got to where you lost Boz. Do you still have Winston? You have a pure heart, bless you.

Winston died the following February from pneumonia. I really think he just finally gave up and couldn't fight with his handicap anymore. My neighbor and I made him as comfortable as possible his final days.

Guest Guest JC guest

Sleepless, what a sad but beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

Now on a lighter note, here is a clip on youtube that is absolutely beautiful. Hope you all enjoy it.

Winston died the following February from pneumonia. I really think he just finally gave up and couldn't fight with his handicap anymore. My neighbor and I made him as comfortable as possible his final days.

What a bittersweet story. Thank you for sharing that.

Archived