Anthony's Closed

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The place closed or will close due to mismanagement. I know of cooks who have had to work the line in the summer and at the end of the night are told they can't get paid or they get a check and it bounces, causing additional problems.

Whether the profits are going up their nose or they are spending more then they can afford, the closure has nothing to do with who is mayor or crime. The parking lot is full more often then not and if Clearchannels had an account there they would pay it. I have seen Louie G and his pal Dave Pasagno leaving on occassion. Louie alone should pay for the utilities...

That restaurant could last a long time had it been properly managed. The owners/management seem to be so full of themselves. They act as if you shouldn't be upset if you don't get paid for bustin' your DELETED or your inconvenience is of little concern. I worked for the pompous DELETED owner, whose name I don't even know or remember indirectly for one night. That was enough.

Guest steve
I heard the one partner at Bobby's is now at Stu's - is why the liquor license lapse?

no the other owner isnt at stu's... there have been some issues with an on ramp or off ramp of sorts going in that area and they are assesing the possibilities of it going thur bobbys or not

Guest Guest
i heard the DOT was not going thru his place. now was Bobby's Place liquor license suspended or lapsed?

The DOT has NOTHING to do with the ATF. (Incidentally, the DOT has already determined that they will NOT be tearing down Bobby's Place for a new intersection or anything else.) One of the owners is getting out of the biz. This also has nothing to do with the DOT, Stu's, liquor license or anything else. Liquor license lapsed due because the RENEWAL wasn't sent in on time. This is NOT a SUSPENSION nor has their license been REVOKED. As soon as Albany clears the RENEWAL, Bobby's will resume business as usual. Are we all happy now?

Guest BC Voice of Reason

Okay, now that that's cleared up, what's this ramp all about? Just a ramp to 17, or actually something useful like a bridge from Endwell to Vestal?

Guest Guest
Okay, now that that's cleared up, what's this ramp all about? Just a ramp to 17, or actually something useful like a bridge from Endwell to Vestal?

there is NO ramp....State DOT was considering re-convigering (sp) the St-17C, North St, Scarborough Dr intersection.....and one of the plans was to knock down the building Bobbys Place is in....DOT has scrapped that idea

can we all forget about the ramp now....???

there is NO ramp....State DOT was considering re-convigering (sp) the St-17C, North St, Scarborough Dr intersection.....and one of the plans was to knock down the building Bobbys Place is in....DOT has scrapped that idea

can we all forget about the ramp now....???

OBVIOUSLY YOU WANT TO FORGET ABOUT IT! WOW!!!

Guest Guest
OBVIOUSLY YOU WANT TO FORGET ABOUT IT! WOW!!!

I don't really care.....but you idiots keep bringing up "ramp" when there was never a ramp issue.....do some research before you open your mouth(or type)....

it's over, let it go...go find something else to rant about...I'm bored with this subject.....

I don't really care.....but you idiots keep bringing up "ramp" when there was never a ramp issue.....do some research before you open your mouth(or type)....

it's over, let it go...go find something else to rant about...I'm bored with this subject.....

Then maybe you need to get a job and be busy instead of reading this and complaining! Or go to anger classes for your attitude adjustment!

Guest Guest
Then maybe you need to get a job and be busy instead of reading this and complaining! Or go to anger classes for your attitude adjustment!

actually I do have a job.....a good day job....pays pretty well...with good benefits and retirement....in fact I was working when I posted that about letting it go....

Guest Guest

We stopped going there over a year ago the food was going south fast!

many of our friends stopped going too especially when they put in the booths, they were very uncomfortable and cramped.

Anthonys sister didnt know what she was doing, damn shame we spent many good times there when the food was great.

Anthony's, well simply put sucked. The one and only time I was there the sewer backed up flooding sewage all over the dining room and bar floor. This happened the very moment our food was served. Needless to say our appetite was lost. The staff and management did nothing to ease any customers discomfort. No attempt in closing for the evening was even remotely considered. They carried on with business as usual. My group stood up, tossed money on the table and we left.

No I don't care in the least that Anthony's has closed.

So, what you are saying is it was "excrementie" Yum Yum!!!! :lol:

Anthony's, well simply put sucked. The one and only time I was there the sewer backed up flooding sewage all over the dining room and bar floor. This happened the very moment our food was served. Needless to say our appetite was lost. The staff and management did nothing to ease any customers discomfort. No attempt in closing for the evening was even remotely considered. They carried on with business as usual. My group stood up, tossed money on the table and we left.

No I don't care in the least that Anthony's has closed.

I would have to agree, they were very over priced for the food and service that you got there!

Guest Guest

This thread is confusing...if you didn't mention the place you were talking about in your thread, didn't know if you were talking about Anthony's or Stu's or Bobby's or Joe Shmoe's

Guest Guest
This thread is confusing...if you didn't mention the place you were talking about in your thread, didn't know if you were talking about Anthony's or Stu's or Bobby's or Joe Shmoe's

Did Joe Schmoe's close too!? Oh no....

Guest BC Voice of Reason
actually I do have a job.....a good day job....pays pretty well...with good benefits and retirement....in fact I was working when I posted that about letting it go....

Do you work for the DOT ramp planning department?

Guest Guest
Do you work for the DOT ramp planning department?

no but I read the newspaper and I am sure EVERYTHING printed in that paper is true.....

Archived