Gooses Is Flying North!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I did not see the gooses. However, I saw the mooses and deers near the purk.

the plural of moosses is "meeses" not to be counfused with mouses - which are really mices - not meeses opr mouses - or mooses

You know it's springtime when I go to Wal-Mart and see the fat welfare women in small tank tops!

A little bit of dirt and sweat mixed with a dash of cigarette burns....ahhhhhh the smell of SPAM!

You know it's springtime when I go to Wal-Mart and see the fat welfare women in small tank tops!

A little bit of dirt and sweat mixed with a dash of cigarette burns....ahhhhhh the smell of SPAM!

'Tis an aphrodisiac you know

Ah.... Why'd you have to go and disrespect SPAM? I'm a normal guy. Collecting a pension from a job I worked hard at for 31 Years. Now I work hard at another full time because the pension is not nearly enough to get by on. I own my own house, yes a real house in West Endicott. Nice neighborhood, nice neighbors, no trash, YET! I love SPAM, a good old fried SPAM sandwich on toast with onions and mustard. SPAM and eggs....yum. Once you get that jelly crap cooked out of it, SPAM really isn't that bad. You just have to acquire the taste for tongues, feet, snouts and all the other fine stuff that makes up a great can of SPAM. So please don't disrespect the power of SPAM!

Thank you.....oh, I agree with the rest of your post.

Guest Guest
I thought Mr. Jinx the cat said he hated "meeces" to pieces. Meeces are mouses!

no - they are mooses - not to be confused with gooses - which are actually geeses

Guest Guest
no robins til the frost leaves the ground after all they like to eat!

Peoples are sayins they're seein em already, frost or no frost.

Guest guest

I had a flock of about 30 robins in my backyard last Sunday, all males. They're here, or were anyway. They're probably further North by now. But once the're here, they can get by on seeds until the ground softens up.

Just saw a big flock of white snow geeseses go over...it was awesome against the blue sky! Spring is near! YAYYYYYY :)

Archived