Gooses Is Flying North!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Nope! As most people know, it's a gaggle of GOOSES.

And to correct some previous posts as far as a moose, it's MEETING of MEESES. And with a mouse, it's a MULTITUDE of MEECES.

It's not really that confusing.

Guest Guest
Nope! As most people know, it's a gaggle of GOOSES.

And to correct some previous posts as far as a moose, it's MEETING of MEESES. And with a mouse, it's a MULTITUDE of MEECES.

It's not really that confusing.

ummmm what?

now I am really confused

Guest King of Sarcasm
Spring is springing!!!

I did not see gooses, but did see a flock of moosen and decided to buy two boxen of donuts this afternoon :blink: Nice grammar Einstein :huh:

Guest Guest
I did not see gooses, but did see a flock of moosen and decided to buy two boxen of donuts this afternoon :blink: Nice grammar Einstein :huh:

I am sorry - but you have it wrong "boxen" is the plural of oxens - of the singualr of oxen - not to be confused with oxy oxen, a powerful pain killer used by many right wing raidio taklk show hosts - bought for them by their maids - or is it "mades" or "maden" of "maidens"

Guest King of Sarcasm
I am sorry - but you have it wrong "boxen" is the plural of oxens - of the singualr of oxen - not to be confused with oxy oxen, a powerful pain killer used by many right wing raidio taklk show hosts - bought for them by their maids - or is it "mades" or "maden" of "maidens"

My bad :D

Guest Guest One

How do you know if the gooses flying overhead are coming back, or are they the same ones that lived here all winter at Binghamton University?

Archived