Day of Silence

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I know you are upset but your boyfriend will comfort you. Who else would object to this except homosexuals who feel threatened. I am not threatening you, I am just trying to stop your kind from corrupting innocent kids.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

The people objecting to this do not label people. The people objecting to this want tolerance and acceptance for all mankind. the people objecting to this include all walks of life. The people objecting to this may even be your relatives. The people objecting to this will still wish you the best even though you do not wish that on others.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Dont need to lock doors... dont need tin foil hats.... NEED to keep MAJOR MALFUNCTIONS out of our schools.

That must explain your lack of education. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
You seem as though you are uneducated and narrow-minded. Do you HONESTLY think that ALL gay or lesbian, etc. people have multiple partners and all they care about is having sex? Wow.

I think that I read somewhere that typically the G&L society are more monogomous and have longer lasting relationships as a whole than heterosexuals.

With divorce, broken families, etc., not really getting where the heterosexual population is superior in that regard.

And no, before you start, I am not gay. Just more tolerant of others lifestyles.

Same ole comeback, what straight people may do, well guys, it ain't the norm as it is with you and yours. its all YOU CAN DO!

I would never consider that with my wife I have to much respect for her.

There seems to be no respect in your world for anything. Your stupid comebacks are meaningless for the majority of beings enjoy the natural form of sex, unfortunately something you will never experience. Give up your lame replies as they actually border on laughable if it weren't such a deadly lifestyle.

Guest citizen cane

The public schools are having a hard enough time teaching math and reading skills and all the reports confirm this. How about a day of learning math and job skills? How about a day of learning how to correctly write a composition, a paragraph, a letter, a resume, a job application. Day Of Silence? Stick to what you're supposed to be teaching - not give tolerance propoganda that are not in keeping with the majority of families.

Guest Guest
Same ole comeback, what straight people may do, well guys, it ain't the norm as it is with you and yours. its all YOU CAN DO!

There seems to be no respect in your world for anything. Your stupid comebacks are meaningless for the majority of beings enjoy the natural form of sex, unfortunately something you will never experience. Give up your lame replies as they actually border on laughable if it weren't such a deadly lifestyle.

Ah, such ignorance. Please continue to teach this to your children. If someone doesn't agree with you, they must be gay.

Guest Jessie

I think the day after this day of silence, we should have one for the poor, sad, bigoted life your children, if god forbid you have some, are subjected to.

Guest Guest
Since you are preaching tolerance so loudly, what\'s wrong with having a day to commemorate the thousands of people injured or killed in hate crimes? Can\'t you tolerate it for a day? \"So what if some gay kid got murdered?\" Your compassion is overwhelming. I\'ll bet some of those \"thousands of christians... murdered by Islamic radicals every year\" are gay. You are ill informed and closed minded. I truly feel sorry for you.

If youre so tolerant yourself, why must you insist that I be compassionate? I dont fit in with your idea of the world? Get lost, and stop trying to force your ideas on me, you bigot!

Guest Guest
There are bigger things in the world to worry about than homosexuality. Love is love, regardless of gender. Moral, immoral or religious value placed on homosexuality have NOTHING to do with it. For the ill-informed, it is not a choice. Would YOU choose to be persecuted like some homosexuals are? I don\'t think so. Leave the hate and vitriol at home.

Replace the word HOMOSEXUALITY in your post with PEDOPHILIA-

Interesting, isnt it?

People like yourself will defend any perversion possible.

You call me ill-informed because you dont believe that homosexuality is a choice. Apparently, neither is pedophilia. These sickos didnt choose to love young children, thats just the way they turned out, so we shouldnt persecute them, we should embrace them and let them have their way just like the gay folks. You are the uninformed, Mr. Guy, and your logic leads down a very disturbing path.

Guest Guest
Replace the word HOMOSEXUALITY in your post with PEDOPHILIA-

Interesting, isnt it?

People like yourself will defend any perversion possible.

You call me ill-informed because you dont believe that homosexuality is a choice. Apparently, neither is pedophilia. These sickos didnt choose to love young children, thats just the way they turned out, so we shouldnt persecute them, we should embrace them and let them have their way just like the gay folks. You are the uninformed, Mr. Guy, and your logic leads down a very disturbing path.

Replace the word chair with sidewalk.

Interesting? About as interesting and as relative as your comparison.

What is wrong with you people? It is a day of TOLERANCE. Do any of you even know what the word means? It does not mean a day of forcing you to participate in ANYONE'S lifestyle. Even if you hate homosexual kids sooooooo much that you cannot stand the suggestion of people not ridiculing or bullying, you should open your eyes and realize that even kids who are not homosexual are accused by other kids and tormented. Is THAT ok with you? Would you be ok if YOUR kid -- who, of course isn't gay (because that could never happen, right?) was called names, beaten up, etc. because other kids decided to accuse him of being gay?

I sincerely hope to God you are all just trolls and not really adults, or worse -- parents.

Guest Guest
Yes it is. It is the idea of trying to teach our kids that perverted homosexual behaviour is normal and needs to be accepted. I disagree.

You're right! Why aren't teachers giving the kids large stones to throw at other kids that are different than them? There should only be tolerance for those that think, act, and look exactly like me!!!!

Oh, yeah -- and bring back MY religion into schools.

God Bless America!

Guest Guest

Dont forget people. April 25 is the national day of promoting homosexuality to our children. Hundreds of schools have already dropped out because of the outcry.... many more to go.

Guest Guest

Why don't schools have a day of "tolerance" for fat kids, or kids that wear glasses and braces, or kids from the "wrong side of the tracks?"....I would submit that these kids face more ridicule and get harrassed more than young kids who don't even know what the word "gay" means.

There are more fat kids , kids that wear glasses and braces and kids from the "wrong side of the tracks" in school than there are homosexuals.

Face it...homosexuals are at best 3 percent of the population, so why is there this big propaganda push in schools to promote "tolerance" for homosexuals when they represent such a small minority of the population that engages in this BEHAVIOR and there are many more kids facing ridicule and harassment based solely on their looks or where they live or their financial situation?

Why?

Because it's not about "tolerance"...it's about acceptance of homosexuality and promoting a depraved and perverse lifestyle as normal....which it is not and never will be.

Archived