Day of Silence

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If your child's school observes the homosexual sponsored "Day of Silence," keep your child at home April 25. DOS is a nationwide push to promote the homosexual lifestyle in public schools. By remaining silent, the intent of the pro-homosexual students is to disrupt the classes while promoting the homosexual lifestyle.

Students are taught that homosexuality is a worthy lifestyle, homosexuality has few or no risks, and individuals are born homosexual and cannot change. Those who oppose such teaching are characterized as ignorant and hateful bigots.

Be sure of the date that DOS is planned for your school. (The national date is April 25, but some schools observe DOS on a different date.)

Inform the school of your intention to keep your child home on that date and explain why.

Explain to your children why you're taking a stand: Homosexual behavior is not an innate identity; it is a sinful, unnatural and destructive behavior. No school should advance a physically, emotionally, and spiritually destructive sexual lifestyle to students.

Here is a link to a partial list of schools that are expected to participate:

http://outbound.afa.net/track?type=click&a...p?articlenum=78

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fed Up
I see Binghamton High School is listed as a participant!!!

Thank Heavens that Vestal and U-E are not on the list. I have grandkids in those schools. This should not be shoved down kids throats. No prayer in schools, but this is allowed.

Guest Guest

You scared, terrifed, and ill informed person. Chances are you are a woman but if not...even worse.

Stop the fear, which leads to hate, and focus on the fact that people are recognizing they have a voice and will no longer be forced to live in hiding.

It is terrifying to know that there is such anger and hate breeding in our community. If you don't like something, then do not participate but keep the scare tactics to yourself please.

Let me guess...high school education?

Guest Guest
If your child's school observes the homosexual sponsored "Day of Silence," keep your child at home April 25. DOS is a nationwide push to promote the homosexual lifestyle in public schools. By remaining silent, the intent of the pro-homosexual students is to disrupt the classes while promoting the homosexual lifestyle.

Students are taught that homosexuality is a worthy lifestyle, homosexuality has few or no risks, and individuals are born homosexual and cannot change. Those who oppose such teaching are characterized as ignorant and hateful bigots.

Be sure of the date that DOS is planned for your school. (The national date is April 25, but some schools observe DOS on a different date.)

Inform the school of your intention to keep your child home on that date and explain why.

Explain to your children why you're taking a stand: Homosexual behavior is not an innate identity; it is a sinful, unnatural and destructive behavior. No school should advance a physically, emotionally, and spiritually destructive sexual lifestyle to students.

Here is a link to a partial list of schools that are expected to participate:

http://outbound.afa.net/track?type=click&a...p?articlenum=78

I am glad the schools are teaching the truth about your kind of people. You are a truly, sick, hateful person.

Guest Carson Kressley

Hey OP: I just checked the Day of Silence website, and it mentions none of the trash you claim. You are the dangerous one, not those participating in the event.

dayofsilence.org

Guest Guest

I will support the "Day of Silence" when they allow God back into the schools. Schools teach tolerance but, are two faced when it comes to letting someone continue to believe in a God and be allowed this in the school.

I will support the "Day of Silence" when they allow God back into the schools. Schools teach tolerance but, are two faced when it comes to letting someone continue to believe in a God and be allowed this in the school.

I was thinking the same thing and was going to post the same issue. Thank you I couldn't have said it better myself.

Guest Guest
Thank Heavens that Vestal and U-E are not on the list. I have grandkids in those schools. This should not be shoved down kids throats. No prayer in schools, but this is allowed.

Freudian slip!!

Ooops!!!!

Guest Guest

Out of curiosity - when did they "take God out of the schools"?

Last I checked - he was still there everyday! (especially around math test time - but not just then - alwasy)

Guest Guest

That list it "PARTIAL" !!!!!!! I suggest you find out through your kids or the school themselves if they plan to precipitate.

Guest Guest
You scared, terrifed, and ill informed person. Chances are you are a woman but if not...even worse.

Stop the fear, which leads to hate, and focus on the fact that people are recognizing they have a voice and will no longer be forced to live in hiding.

It is terrifying to know that there is such anger and hate breeding in our community. If you don't like something, then do not participate but keep the scare tactics to yourself please.

Let me guess...high school education?

The homosexual lifestyle is immoral, against the bible teachings and not the way nature intended or there would be only one sex. Its not hate, but it is fear.... fearing for the future of the human race! Gays should seek help because I feel it is a mental disorder.

Guest Guest
The homosexual lifestyle is immoral, against the bible teachings and not the way nature intended or there would be only one sex. Its not hate, but it is fear.... fearing for the future of the human race! Gays should seek help because I feel it is a mental disorder.

If nature did not intend it - it would not happen+

if God had not intended it - it would not have happened

In my opinion, it is your lifestyle that is imoral and agaisnt God's teachings. We will see when your time comes and you show up at the pearly gates. While I do not pretned to know how God will judge you, I believe that you may be in for a big surprise.

Guest Guest
Out of curiosity - when did they "take God out of the schools"?

Last I checked - he was still there everyday! (especially around math test time - but not just then - alwasy)

:lol:

Guest Guest

In my opinion, it is your lifestyle that is imoral and agaisnt God's teachings. We will see when your time comes and you show up at the pearly gates. While I do not pretned to know how God will judge you, I believe that you may be in for a big surprise.

When two men can engage in anal intercourse and one of them ends up pregnant...then we'll talk about "normal" and "natural"...alright?

There are bigger things in the world to worry about than homosexuality. Love is love, regardless of gender. Moral, immoral or religious value placed on homosexuality have NOTHING to do with it. For the ill-informed, it is not a choice. Would YOU choose to be persecuted like some homosexuals are? I don't think so. Leave the hate and vitriol at home.

Guest Guest

Holy crap. Did you leave yourself wide open with that one.

Here's just one reply:

When little children get kidnapped, tortured and killed, does God intend that? By your reasoning, it happens, so God intends it to.

I am not sure what Bible you are reading, but I actually hold a degree in Biblical studies, and no where in the Bible does it mention homosexual lifestyles. I will agree that some churches have taken parts of the bible out of context and out of educated interpretation to make it say what they want, but if you have taken even an intro class to biblical history you will know that your argument has holes the size of a greyhound bus in it. Oh and remember the bible does say something about getting the log out your own eye before you take a speck of dust out of anothers eye......when you are perfect then come back and talk...until then worry about your own life.

Guest Guest
a man and a woman who engage in anal sex NEVER ends with EITHER of them pregnant... and that's 'natural' and 'normal'!

says who?

not me.

Well then they need to take all spiritual followings - this includes kids leaving for their daily prayer, Jewish Holidays, etc. What I can't stand is when religious know it alls think THEIR WAY IS THE ONLY/RIGHT WAY because take a good look deep at yourselves - you are all they biggest hypocrytes!!! Biggest judgemental people out there! And you want to say what is right or wrong???? How about excepting people for themselves and not being 2 faces hypocrytical religious know it alls.

Archived