2009 Softball

Guest guest

Guest Guest
That certainly is a measure of sucess. Would you rather have a state championship team without any scholarship winners of a good team that has 3 or 4 girls getting there education paid for? Hopefully you can have both. I also think

Windsor, JC and CV are slightly overrated and SV is slightly underated?

Wharton, Mullins, Kaminsky and Godbout all part of 2 state championship teams

Haskells part of 1.

so SV actually has both.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
this is weird... I can't remember the last time a softball thread fell to the middle of the second page int he middle of softball season

Dale can't make all the talk about him so he doesn't move it to the top anymore. Life without a Wiggins on the mound is tough for him, you don't really think he left SV for any other reason than to save face since he didn't see a dominant pitcher in the pipeline do you?

Guest GUEST
Dale can't make all the talk about him so he doesn't move it to the top anymore. Life without a Wiggins on the mound is tough for him, you don't really think he left SV for any other reason than to save face since he didn't see a dominant pitcher in the pipeline do you?

Maybe he left for other reasons...You should ask him..

Guest guest

Theres some great pitchers doing some great stuff...Look at JC dont think shes coming from Dales piching staff!

Guest Guest
Theres some great pitchers doing some great stuff...Look at JC dont think shes coming from Dales piching staff!

Thanks for your input Stu

Guest Guest

if that was all he wanted why didn't he apply for the ME job this year.

Guest Guest
this is weird... I can't remember the last time a softball thread fell to the middle of the second page int he middle of softball season

I would like to think most of these girls just dont need BC Voice posters to validate them.

They would rather let their bats and gloves do the talkin'.

Even if you are a good kid, you just get crucified on here anyway, by people who have agendas or beefs or jealousy issues with coaches, players, parents, etc...

Good for you girls!!!

Guest guest
Looks like you were all wrong about Binghamton. They gave ME a run for their money last night.

Montgomery is proving she can hold her own with the best.

Guest guest

Looks like you were all wrong about Binghamton. They gave ME a run for their money last night.

What is this run for your money crap? There is a winner and a loser-ME won Binghamotn lost bottom line.

@

Guest Guest
any possible state champs coming from section 4 this year?

Maine Endwell will be... if they start hitting. best pitcher around

Tioga has a chance. Consistent pitching , catching, defense

Of course CV will be right in the hunt also...just a great team

That's about it

Guest Guest
the one where binghamton got their asses to them and lost 6-2 with about 2 hits

you have to feel bad for them though they have no pitching. other thn that they looked decent

Guest Guest
Maine Endwell will be... if they start hitting. best pitcher around

Tioga has a chance. Consistent pitching , catching, defense

Of course CV will be right in the hunt also...just a great team

That's about it

Sectional championships should be good games in all classes

ME's defense is always shaky.. plus weak lineup

in AA, UE and Horseheads always have good teams

B the best competition CV, SV, Windsor should all be competitive

Tioga in C with Seton possibly with an upset

Afton and Harpursville in D Deposit almost took the upset last year i believe

Guest guest
you have to feel bad for them though they have no pitching. other thn that they looked decent

So lets see whats wrong with this picture you hype up Dale was his pitching ability, he coachs Binghamton and they have no pitcher...

Guest Guest

softball is all about the pitcher. you can have a solid defense and a strong hitting team like binghamton, but if your pitcher can't make some outs on her own, its going to be hard to win. but i feel by the end of the season they will be right with everyone else.

Archived