Garo's BC Voice Viewership Skyrockets

Guest o'patty

Guest Guest
Our members have made a total of 25,999 posts

We have 257 registered members

The newest member is My2cents

Most users ever online was 148 on Feb 27 2008, 12:29 AM

148 USERS ONLINE AT ONE TIME IS AN IMPRESSIVE NUMBER FOR BCVOICE!!!!

148 was a one time thing.....must have been a snow day or mayor ryan was giving a press conference....

there are over 250,000 people in the immediate area and millions statewide and you people think 148 is impressive...huh.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Ed or Billy the Kidd..........call Pressconnects.com and WBNG out to a challenge.

Watch them squirm, I bet they fold like a deck of cards.

Guest Guest
148 was a one time thing.....must have been a snow day or mayor ryan was giving a press conference....

there are over 250,000 people in the immediate area and millions statewide and you people think 148 is impressive...huh.

You must not have seen the numbers or stats on the old site when 949 people were on at one time in November 8 of 2006!

I wouldn't make fun of those numbers (148) because people are still finding out BCVoice is back online!

Guest Guest
Ed or Billy the Kidd..........call Pressconnects.com and WBNG out to a challenge.

Watch them squirm, I bet they fold like a deck of cards.

i bet they don't give 2 DELETED!!! what do they care for?? see all the ads on they're site? in the paper?

they could careless about bcvoice.

just like pressconnects, bcv has about the same 100 misfits(myself at times) posting or DELETED about the same stuff over and over...

in the grand scheme of things......who really gives a crap about some forum in bingo ny?? NOBODY BUT THE IDIOTS GOING BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY!!

Guest Guest
i bet they don't give DELETED!!! what do they care for?? see all the ads on they're site? in the paper?

they could careless about bcvoice.

just like pressconnects, bcv has about the same 100 misfits(myself at times) posting or DELETED about the same stuff over and over...

in the grand scheme of things......who really gives a crap about some forum in bingo ny?? NOBODY BUT THE IDIOTS GOING BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY!!

Billy tell us who this idiot is and then ban the he or she?

Guest Guest
We are tracking you and we will find out who you are and pay you a visit.

See Ya soon!

POST DELETED but to answer your question, YES IT IS A THREAT! What are you gonna do about it Mr. Wimp who is too chicken to post his name?

Guest Guest
POST DELETED

Your going to have your chance and not to long from now. Lets see how brave you are when your confronted, because your not brave to put your name down as it is.

Such a Chicken DELETED :lol:

Guest rocco

:blink::blink: Listen, one of the reasons this site is number 1 is because Garo's runnin the show. Everybody who is anybody knows the following that Garo has. Bottom line is all other sites start behind the eight ball when compared to BC Voice. Two reasons why this site is number one is

1. top notch reporters

2. the voice's great entertainment value.

:unsure::unsure:

Guest Guest
:blink::blink: Listen, one of the reasons this site is number 1 is because Garo's runnin the show. Everybody who is anybody knows the following that Garo has. Bottom line is all other sites start behind the eight ball when compared to BC Voice. Two reasons why this site is number one is

1. top notch reporters

2. the voice's great entertainment value.

:unsure::unsure:

Obvious nit wit post.

Guest Guest

When I first started reading BCVoice I thought a lot of the posters where morons... But it is actually a good way to get news about this area!!

Guest Guest
The reason why I know is I tried to buy this website myself, my offer to Garo was turned down.

You know I can't blame him he has a gold mine with this website just in advertising.

WHAT ADVERTISING? the only ad i see is from BTK and i am sure that he does not pay

Guest Garo Nation

Can't touch this. That's right folks like it or not, this is the number one website in upstate New York. The only people who dispute this are those working at the other so called contenders. But guess what those folks are viewing-that's right, the Voice. The Voice is number one in the hearts and souls of every upstate New Yorker. Why do you think every politician in this area seeks Garo's endorsement? That's right he can make or break a career like no one else.

Can't touch this. That's right folks like it or not, this is the number one website in upstate New York. The only people who dispute this are those working at the other so called contenders. But guess what those folks are viewing-that's right, the Voice. The Voice is number one in the hearts and souls of every upstate New Yorker. Why do you think every politician in this area seeks Garo's endorsement? That's right he can make or break a career like no one else.

Yeah, right...no. 1 website. I only post on here because my Atari is in the shop getting repaired and I long for a game of pong. As far as Garo, I hate Irish people...you can tell by his name. Besides, he went to Central, and they all suck. Except for a little Italian girl named Mindy. You know who I'm talking about Garo...she was hot!

Guest Guest
Yeah, right...no. 1 website. I only post on here because my Atari is in the shop getting repaired and I long for a game of pong. As far as Garo, I hate Irish people...you can tell by his name. Besides, he went to Central, and they all suck. Except for a little Italian girl named Mindy. You know who I'm talking about Garo...she was hot!

Hate to burst your bubble S-i-H but do you see North High still around? LOL You see where the high school is now don't you. LOL

I think you play with yourself too much!

Atari? This is the guy who starts the BCV Meet and Greet's? Or should I say little boy or little all the way around! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::huh::rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble S-i-H but do you see North High still around? LOL You see where the high school is now don't you. LOL

I think you play with yourself too much!

Atari? This is the guy who starts the BCV Meet and Greet's? Or should I say little boy or little all the way around! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::huh::rolleyes:

I'm only fifty two and my buddy "Brutus" is still growing. With exercise and proper dietary control, I hope to be up to a full three inches by the time I'm sixty.

What's playing with yourself too much? Three times a day, max, and I'm exhausted!

North High? I didn't close it down, but I got some great life long memories from that place. I set the fire alarm off one day, got caught and only got my nose slapped!

Atari is state of the art!

Archived