Garo's BC Voice Viewership Skyrockets

Guest o'patty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, right...no. 1 website. I only post on here because my Atari is in the shop getting repaired and I long for a game of pong. As far as Garo, I hate Irish people...you can tell by his name. Besides, he went to Central, and they all suck. Except for a little Italian girl named Mindy. You know who I'm talking about Garo...she was hot!

Sleepless - You hate Irish people??? I thought you liked us. I have a lot of Irish in me, even though I married someone who is Polish, Russian, etc. What do you have against Irish people? BCVoice is number 1 for message boards!

Sleepless - You hate Irish people??? I thought you liked us. I have a lot of Irish in me, even though I married someone who is Polish, Russian, etc. What do you have against Irish people? BCVoice is number 1 for message boards!

My mom is 100% Polish. My dad's family evolved down from Scotland, to Ireland, to the US. Our name went from McNaughtin, to Naughtin, to Norton, as it is now. I still consider myself Polish! Tomorrow night, raise a glass, and toast my dear old dad. He'd be 87 if he was still with us! I miss him.

Guest Guest

Garo has the luck of the Irish on his side.

:unsure::unsure:

Wishing one the luck of the Irish is a curse. Look at the history of the Irish the past couple hundred years.

Guest WBH-Wild Bill Hitchcock

Listen and listen good all you folks out there in BC Voiceland-Garo rules

1. the street

2. BC Voiceland

3. Broome County; and

4. anything else he wants to rule.

He has the cars, he has got the dough and he controls the media with the Voice. So next time when Garo talks stand up and listen.

Wild Bill Hitchcock :blink::blink::unsure::unsure:

Archived