Garo's BC Voice Viewership Skyrockets

Guest o'patty

Guest o'patty

Check out the numbers at:

www.compete.com.

Just type in bcvoice and click and you'll see the unbelievable numbers that BC Voice is pulling in. Keep up the good work Garo and the rest of the crew at the Voice.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

BCVOICE = AVERAGES 4,000 TO 7,500 HITS PER MONTH (250 HITS PER DAY)

WBNG TV = AVERAGES 15,000 T0 54,000 HITS PER MONTH (1,800 HITS PER DAY)

PRESSCONNECTS = AVERAGES 100,000 TO 130,0000 HITS PER MOMTH (4,333 HITS PER DAY)

Guest Guest

PRESSCONNECTS = AVERAGES 100,000 TO 130,0000 HITS PER MOMTH (4,333 HITS PER DAY)

Don't lie.

One single topic gets twice than many views in a single day.

We will have to post the true numbers to prove your lie.

Thanks for your input, this post originated from PS&B IP address. Plug your site with lies on your own site, not here. If I ban you, where are you going to get your stories from???

Guest Guest

This is laughable lie..........BCVoice gets more hits per month of WBNG and Pressconnects.com combined!

I for one have seen the new numbers from the new server Garo purchased and it's very impressive. Well over 2 million hits per (just Febuary) month......well over!!!!

No more hacking with the company he's with! Nothing but growth for Garo's BCV website.

Guest Guest
Those numbers don't are skewed due to the fact that they don't take ed's posts into account. He is responsible for about 50 percent of those hits. Great job Ed A. :lol:

Exactly! Ed & his multiple personalities who post notes to each other.

Guest Guest
This is laughable lie..........BCVoice gets more hits per month of WBNG and Pressconnects.com combined!

I for one have seen the new numbers from the new server Garo purchased and it's very impressive. Well over 2 million hits per (just Febuary) month......well over!!!!

No more hacking with the company he's with! Nothing but growth for Garo's BCV website.

You are delusional.

Guest Guest
You are delusional.

If the owner and Mods of BCVoice are delusional then disprove their facts. I for one believe them they have no reason to lie.

Many know this is a HOT BED of a website and many and I mean many come here to read to post and steal stories so don't be so delusional yourself!

Guest Guest
Just a while ago the owner of this site was offered a hefty sum to sell out which I heard he declined the offer.

The reason why I know is I tried to buy this website myself, my offer to Garo was turned down.

You know I can't blame him he has a gold mine with this website just in advertising.

Guest Guest

Certain news directors in town have contacted me personally and asked for certain topics not to be brought up on BCVOICE as it would embarrass them and their staff.

So you can be damn sure they pay very close attention to this site.

Guest Guest
Certain news directors in town have contacted me personally and asked for certain topics not to be brought up on BCVOICE as it would embarrass them and their staff.

So you can be damn sure they pay very close attention to this site.

We need to bring those subjects up daily! Imange them telling you what you can and cannot say on your board...

Guest Freddy
Thanks for your input, this post originated from PS&B IP address. Plug your site with lies on your own site, not here. If I ban you, where are you going to get your stories from???

I thought the PSB was banned from BCV for soliciting underage hookers. When was that ban lifted?

Guest Guest
Those numbers don't are skewed due to the fact that they don't take ed's posts into account. He is responsible for about 50 percent of those hits. Great job Ed A. :lol:

Poptart, you claim to be in Binghamton, what new store opened on Main Street in place of the Health food place?

Simply question.

Guest Guest
http://siteanalytics.compete.com/bcvoice.c....com/?metric=uv

We have always been told BCV gets more traffic than press connects. Yet if we trust in this site its looks like thats not the case.

I am a BCVoice Fan so if you know the Pressconnects.com and WBNG site (hits per month) numbers then Prove it by posting them, because the numbers your looking at are of the old server. March is the second month BCVoice has been with the new server!

If Garo or Billy the Kid say there getting over 2 million hits for just last month I for one would believe them!

I would suggest to Garo and Billy the Kid to challenge Pressconnects and WBNG to prove their numbers aganist BCVoice's!

Guest Guest

I see a question mark (?) next to BCV and their percieved numbers at that site which says nothing.

124,185 for the year of total visitors for Pressconnects.com thats pretty sad numbers if you ask me!

Guest Guest
I see a question mark (?) next to BCV and their percieved numbers at that site which says nothing.

124,185 for the year of total visitors for Pressconnects.com thats pretty sad numbers if you ask me!

No: the 124,185 number is for one month! (NOT one year)

But it's true Pressconnects, WBNG, Fox 40, all monitor BCVoice to get leads for their news!!!!

Guest Guest

But it's true Pressconnects, WBNG, Fox 40, all monitor BCVoice to get leads for their news!!!!

IF THIS IS WHAT U CALL SKYROCKETING NUMBERS, U MUST WORK FOR FIRST NITE AS WELL!!!!!

Our members have made a total of 25,999 posts

We have 257 registered members

The newest member is My2cents

Most users ever online was 148 on Feb 27 2008, 12:29 AM

Guest Guest

Our members have made a total of 25,999 posts

We have 257 registered members

The newest member is My2cents

Most users ever online was 148 on Feb 27 2008, 12:29 AM

148 USERS ONLINE AT ONE TIME IS AN IMPRESSIVE NUMBER FOR BCVOICE!!!!

Guest Guest

BCVoice get's 25 time's as many hits as Pressconnects.com............................FACT

Archived