why do men cheat on their wives?

Guest dlw

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Because women now adays don't tend to their man or give their men the attention they need like women use to. They don't think they need to work at keepin gthe relationship alive. It isn't entirley the woman's fault, but you all know that I speak the truth.

Why do men cheat on their wives? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?

The most hated woman in the US is An anthropologist who through her studies has said that the only reason we exist is because. Early man had a mate and then when he traveled he had multiple mates. At one time our population was down to at least 3000 people. Because of natural disasters. It is in our genes. If it did not feel great we would not be here at all. Cheating is to complex to address in our modern society to even discuss here.

Guest Guest
The most hated woman in the US is An anthropologist who through her studies has said that the only reason we exist is because. Early man had a mate and then when he traveled he had multiple mates. At one time our population was down to at least 3000 people. Because of natural disasters. It is in our genes. If it did not feel great we would not be here at all. Cheating is to complex to address in our modern society to even discuss here.

LOL your spelling matches your muscles.......sonethin's just not right about either of them

@

Guest Guest
Survival of the fittest?

I agree. I'm mentally fit to outsurvive women.

You agree you deserve a Darwin Award? OMG you blew it there. Obviously you don't know that a Darwin Award is given to people who improve the human gene pool by removing themselves from it in the stupidest ways. you're going to have to kill yourself in a ridiculous fashion to win the award honey. SEE? So many posters on this site blab about things they know nothing about. Above poster is more proof!

@

Guest Guest
You agree you deserve a Darwin Award? OMG you blew it there. Obviously you don't know that a Darwin Award is given to people who improve the human gene pool by removing themselves from it in the stupidest ways. you're going to have to kill yourself in a ridiculous fashion to win the award honey. SEE? So many posters on this site blab about things they know nothing about. Above poster is more proof!

@

Yes, I was well aware what a Darwin Award was.

I was also thinking that there might be a few people here who are capable of more than linear thinking.

You know, like imagination....creativity.......that sort of thing.

Sadly, I was wrong. Well, at least in your case.

@

Guest guest
Why do men cheat on their wives? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?

I blame the women..they are the idiots that stay with them..loosers all of them that stay with a man that cheats..the men cheat cause they can..with idiot wifes like some are..

Guest Guest
I am friends with a prof. from a local college...he's been married, oh, probably 30 years to the same woman. She's a beast. Weighs in at about 350, has HUGE kankles, and is a total b&tch-They barely get along. He drinks in his spare time and she's too busy making money to notice. They only have one child who's an adult and not at home. He's well known for making the moves on younger women (well, when he used to hang out at The Beef anyway!)..and then the Wife's aunt died and left them an estate up in the town of Binghamton so he doesn't frequent the bar scene anymore..(she made them sell their west side house)..one time I asked him why, if he was so unhappy being married to this woman, didn't he leave her?? and his reply was.."because she put me through school and she makes more money than me..if I leave I'll be screwed, she'll take everything I have"...how sad is that?? Maybe if this woman dumped a ton of weight, paid attention to her husband and stopped being the "man" in the family he wouldn't want to cheat on her..

Sounds like she doesnt need him. Why should she change Whats in it for her?

Guest Guest
why wouldn't they cheat on the bitch that makes your life miserable

Same reason you cant casterate a man for making your life miserable

Guest Guest
I know the EXACT reason Spitzer looked for sex. His wife SHUT him off. Simple as that.

Been there done that.

She told him "get it somewhere else". So he did. Being filthy rich he wasn't going for $20 stuff, why should he? She is done with sex. Have you heard of PMS? Followed by the change in life? Some women say it's over. They scream at their man, GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! Women at her time in life don't want it and don't need it.

They don't think men are any different and turn off the source.

Men are different and can and should enjoy that function to remain masculine.

It's a real bummer, believe me.

You poor, poor baby. NOW GROW UP, YOU MORON!!! LEARN INTEGRITY. Compartmentalize that!

Guest Guest
I blame the women..they are the idiots that stay with them..loosers all of them that stay with a man that cheats..the men cheat cause they can..with idiot wifes like some are..

you are mighty intelligent. NOT!

@

Guest Guest

Because their nosy and paranoid and usually from Sidney and think everyone is an enabler and ask way too many questions. Where ya been, who'd ya talk to, how come you didn't answer your phone. yada, yada, yada.

None of your business!

@

Archived