why do men cheat on their wives?

Guest dlw

Guest slowpoke
OK, so after reading the thread and seeing a lot regarding women hitting middle age and menopause, what do you do when its the other way around? The woman is always, shall I say, "itchy" and the man has no drive at all? No matter what is done, the little guy on the big guy still doesn't want to come out and play? My old man gets more head than any guy I know, at least 3 to 4 times a week, (right out of the shower ladies-yummy) but the pokey-pokey is very scarce. Whats a woman to do? If I get some strange, I'm a dirty wh*re. Suffer? keep dreaming? keep scratching like a cat in heat? What?

3-4 times a week? that lucky sun-of-a-gun!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
OK, so after reading the thread and seeing a lot regarding women hitting middle age and menopause, what do you do when its the other way around? The woman is always, shall I say, "itchy" and the man has no drive at all? No matter what is done, the little guy on the big guy still doesn't want to come out and play? My old man gets more head than any guy I know, at least 3 to 4 times a week, (right out of the shower ladies-yummy) but the pokey-pokey is very scarce. Whats a woman to do? If I get some strange, I'm a dirty wh*re. Suffer? keep dreaming? keep scratching like a cat in heat? What?

call me - we can work something out

Guest Slowly fading away

I compliment my wife, help around the house, take care of the kids, rub her legs, back and feet, etc. and get nothing. She's content to snuggle. After the massage, it's "Thanks, honey, you're the best" and she proceeds to either drone on about the kids or roll over and sleep. I haven't had good head, or head to completion, in 10 years. Never a 2-fer night, never anything besides the same 2-3 positions. Three times in a month is a lot for her. I like 3 times a day. I would never leave the kids, and she's nice enough, but I can't take much more of banging my own fist. I would cheat in a minute if I could find a sane, safe, and normal partner.

Your husband is lucky to have you. If he's able to catch a hummer on a regular basis but won't gladly return the favor or work it like you want it either he's depressed or he's playing for the other team.

I compliment my wife, help around the house, take care of the kids, rub her legs, back and feet, etc. and get nothing. She's content to snuggle. After the massage, it's "Thanks, honey, you're the best" and she proceeds to either drone on about the kids or roll over and sleep. I haven't had good head, or head to completion, in 10 years. Never a 2-fer night, never anything besides the same 2-3 positions. Three times in a month is a lot for her. I like 3 times a day. I would never leave the kids, and she's nice enough, but I can't take much more of banging my own fist. I would cheat in a minute if I could find a sane, safe, and normal partner.

Your husband is lucky to have you. If he's able to catch a hummer on a regular basis but won't gladly return the favor or work it like you want it either he's depressed or he's playing for the other team.

And I'm complaining? not to completion in 10 years? Wow.

I get compliments every day, told how lucky he is, real good man, just not enough pokey-pokey. I want it all. ask your wife to take care of you right out of the shower, she might like it better that way, nice and clean and dripping. Heck, as soon as I hear the water turn off, I'm in there. MINE!!!

Guest Guest
I'm not angry...just able to spot a d1ckhead like you from miles away, and have no reason to actually have to PUT UP w/ your BS.

You should really just off yourself, and do the world a favor.

You're telling people to "off" themselves.

But you're not angry.

Right.

Seek treatment.

Don't bother with a man right now. You'll just scare them all away with your passive aggressive behavior.

Guest Guest
I agree, there are some decent men out there, especially in the work places that do give you the confidence and respect that you don't get at home. Sometimes a few kind words really helps some days.

Chances are if he is being nice to you, hes doing it behind HIS wifes' back. I bet he doesn't talk to his wife like he is talking to you. I tell my husband PLEASE forget we are married.... just treat me like you treat your friends. He is polite and friendly when he is out. When he is home all he does is bitch and complain. I just wanna be one of the guys They dont have to sleep with him,do his laundry, cook and clean for him, I do yet he treats me like a POS. I'd rather be a friend than a wife.

Guest Guest
Chances are if he is being nice to you, hes doing it behind HIS wifes' back. I bet he doesn't talk to his wife like he is talking to you. I tell my husband PLEASE forget we are married.... just treat me like you treat your friends. He is polite and friendly when he is out. When he is home all he does is bitch and complain. I just wanna be one of the guys They dont have to sleep with him,do his laundry, cook and clean for him, I do yet he treats me like a POS. I'd rather be a friend than a wife.

Why would you even want to be a friend to a guy who's such a DELETED to his wife?

If my friends treated their wives like that, I'd lose respect for them and probably would not hang out with them much.

Guest Guest
And I'm complaining? not to completion in 10 years? Wow.

I get compliments every day, told how lucky he is, real good man, just not enough pokey-pokey. I want it all. ask your wife to take care of you right out of the shower, she might like it better that way, nice and clean and dripping. Heck, as soon as I hear the water turn off, I'm in there. MINE!!!

Maybe you'd get a little more something if you cut off the oral. Sounds like you're pleasuring him so much he has forgotten about you.

----------------------

Honestly, I wish I never read this thread. I think we'd all be better off not knowing how many times a week you give your husbands dripping Pnis a kiss. :huh:

Guest Guest
Only a d1ckhead, not a man, and if I'm scaring them away, I'm achieving my goal.

Trust me sugar, someone like you will scare all men off.

No man likes to deal with someone with as much repressed anger as you apparently have.

It's difficult for any King to relax in his Castle with mad as he11 little Princess Bees like you buzzing around.

Guest Guest

No man likes to deal with someone with as much repressed anger as you apparently have.

It's difficult for any King to relax in his Castle with mad as he11 little Princess Bees like you buzzing around.

After I thought about it, I decided to amend the above post.

My correction:

No man likes to deal with someone with as much repressed anger as you apparently have....well, at least not any man worth having.

There's no shortage of little boys in men's bodies around who like nothing more than to fight constantly. I know a few of them.

Find one and enjoy. Just don't expect much peace in the house when you want some.

Guest Guest

Sorry, D1ckhead...you cannot speak for all men.

Guest Guest
After I thought about it, I decided to amend the above post.

My correction:

No man likes to deal with someone with as much repressed anger as you apparently have....well, at least not any man worth having.

There's no shortage of little boys in men's bodies around who like nothing more than to fight constantly. I know a few of them.

Find one and enjoy. Just don't expect much peace in the house when you want some.

You just don't get it.

I don't fight constantly, but YOU are an annoying pain in the a$$.

I don't have to take your BS, and I won't.

It's YOU, not "men."

Guest Guest
Why do men cheat on their wives? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?
why wouldn't they cheat on the bitch that makes your life miserable

Guest Guest
You just don't get it.

I don't fight constantly, but YOU are an annoying pain in the a$$.

I don't have to take your BS, and I won't.

It's YOU, not "men."

You sure seem to like to fight on BCV.

Guest Guest
why wouldn't they cheat on the bitch that makes your life miserable

Because you'd LEAVE her, unless, of course, you secretly enjoy living with someone who "makes your life miserable."

At some point, being miserable becomes a choice and not something you can continually blame on her.

I think men cheat on their wives and wives cheat on their husbands because people start taking each other for granted. They stop trying to entice each other and just get into a dull routine, then one day someone pays attention to them and the seed is planted. One thing leads to another and it is like a bear in hibernation that just got woke up. Pretty soon one thing leads to another and the next thing you know the person is cheating. Things just happen for different reasons.

Guest Guest
I think men cheat on their wives and wives cheat on their husbands because people start taking each other for granted. They stop trying to entice each other and just get into a dull routine, then one day someone pays attention to them and the seed is planted. One thing leads to another and it is like a bear in hibernation that just got woke up. Pretty soon one thing leads to another and the next thing you know the person is cheating. Things just happen for different reasons.

You've said a mouthful there, and every bit of it is true.

At least there are a few people with the common sense of seeing the true facts surrounding this thread posting here. Everyone else seems to just want to blame the guy, when it is just as much the gal.

Thanks for some entertaining reading.

Guest Guest

1. Human beings are animals, just like a dog, cat, etc... we are almost fully guided by our natural instincts. The natural instinct of ALL species, including the human animal, is the survival of one's genes within the ongoing process of natural selection.

2. Women:

In order for their genes to survive, women must bear children, BUT, they can only reproduce every 9 months. Therefore, their instinct is to nurture their offspring in order for the best chance of survival.

3. Men:

Men are able to reproduce multiple times a day. It is therefore in the best interest of the survival of their genes to have as many partners as possible.

We have setup a society, through the societal institution of marriage, that is in opposition to the male's natural instinct. This is why sooo many men cheat. It is their natural instinct to do so. Simple.

Archived