why do men cheat on their wives?

Guest dlw

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Why do men cheat on their wives? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?

With many men - sex and love are completely different things and they have the ability to compatmentalize these kinds of things.

Guest Guest
Why do men cheat on their wives? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?

A signifigant number of women cheat on their husbands. In fact it is believed that a high percentage of children are being raised by men who falsly believe they are the childs father!

A signifigant number of women cheat on their husbands. In fact it is believed that a high percentage of children are being raised by men who falsly believe they are the childs father!

...On the next Maury!

Why do women cheat on their husbands ? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?

lol...you have a strange habit of reversing these thread topics....

lol...you have a strange habit of reversing these thread topics....

To prove a point.

the point is that every marriage is a 50/50 give and take. There has to be a reason that either party in a marriage or relationship to go wander away from that relationship/marriage.

Almost every person ( over 80 % ) that have post about Splitz are blaming him. How does anyone know that she does not have a boy toy? Just because the PSB or any other media has posted such, does not mean its not true.

No joking here, but it would not surprize me if it was Billy Clinton. Well, just a little pun... :lol::lol:

But really, everyone wants to jump on the band wagon against him, the media is looking at him, why not look at the ROOT CAUSE of the problem ?

Signed

Mrs Mouser

btw.... No woman is worth $ 5000 for a hour, I don't care who you are or what you got.

Guest Guest
To prove a point.

the point is that every marriage is a 50/50 give and take. There has to be a reason that either party in a marriage or relationship to go wander away from that relationship/marriage.

Almost every person ( over 80 % ) that have post about Splitz are blaming him. How does anyone know that she does not have a boy toy? Just because the PSB or any other media has posted such, does not mean its not true.

No joking here, but it would not surprize me if it was Billy Clinton. Well, just a little pun... :lol::lol:

But really, everyone wants to jump on the band wagon against him, the media is looking at him, why not look at the ROOT CAUSE of the problem ?

Signed

Mrs Mouser

btw.... No woman is worth $ 5000 for a hour, I don't care who you are or what you got.

I get the same service for $175

Guest Guest

I know the EXACT reason Spitzer looked for sex. His wife SHUT him off. Simple as that.

Been there done that.

She told him "get it somewhere else". So he did. Being filthy rich he wasn't going for $20 stuff, why should he? She is done with sex. Have you heard of PMS? Followed by the change in life? Some women say it's over. They scream at their man, GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! Women at her time in life don't want it and don't need it.

They don't think men are any different and turn off the source.

Men are different and can and should enjoy that function to remain masculine.

It's a real bummer, believe me.

Guest elliot spitzer
I know the EXACT reason Spitzer looked for sex. His wife SHUT him off. Simple as that.

Been there done that.

She told him "get it somewhere else". So he did. Being filthy rich he wasn't going for $20 stuff, why should he? She is done with sex. Have you heard of PMS? Followed by the change in life? Some women say it's over. They scream at their man, GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! Women at her time in life don't want it and don't need it.

They don't think men are any different and turn off the source.

Men are different and can and should enjoy that function to remain masculine.

It's a real bummer, believe me.

I agree with the above post. You have to remember that men are horny and if their wife isn't interested in sex then there are only two options, another woman or mother thumb and her four sisters. $5000 dollars is nothing compared to a divorce when you're a multi-millionaire faced with the possibility of losing

half of everything you own.

Guest hardgurl524

some men cheat on thier wives without having the sex withheld at home....some men go to uglier, fatter girls when their wives are hot and ready. Those men are selfish, immature children, who want to ahve thier cake and eat it too! My STBX can now eat all the whale blubber he wants! LOL

Guest Guest

It would appear that there are a few women here with major fidelity problems.

First the "mistress" thread, and now this one.

Ladies: just because you made one bad choice for a man (and possibly married him) doesn't mean they're all bad.

You have to learn how to discern a trustworthy man from a deceitful one. Not an easy task, but it can be done, at least better than most women are able to.

Forget everything your Mom, Dad or older sister or brother ever taught you.

Forget needing the thrill of the chase or the wild, exciting nights on the town. Find yourself a homebody.

Guest Guest
It would appear that there are a few women here with major fidelity problems.

First the "mistress" thread, and now this one.

Ladies: just because you made one bad choice for a man (and possibly married him) doesn't mean they're all bad.

You have to learn how to discern a trustworthy man from a deceitful one. Not an easy task, but it can be done, at least better than most women are able to.

Forget everything your Mom, Dad or older sister or brother ever taught you.

Forget needing the thrill of the chase or the wild, exciting nights on the town. Find yourself a homebody.

Oh my! Very nice choice of words! I agree, not all men are like that. I for one happen to be married to a man whos rude, selfish, ignorant, miserable, childish..you name it. On the other hand, I meet alot of caring, nice, respectable men where I work. They compliment me all of the time, they have a smile on their face everyday and make me feel pretty damn good when my own husband cant or just doesnt want to. So honestly, there are some half way decent guys out there. The more the husbands disrespect their wives, of course we are going to thrive on the attention that other men may give us. These men are giving us women the confidence and respect that we deserve. So thank you to all you nice, kind men. You make my day :)

Guest Guest
Yeah, but you have to close your eyes...he didn't!

My husband cheated on my with a 18 year old college student. I was gorgeous, she was an anorexic slut. What do you say to that?

Guest Guest

Why do women cheat on their husbands? I don't get it. If they don't want to get married then why do it?

you sexist pig!!!!!!

Oh my! Very nice choice of words! I agree, not all men are like that. I for one happen to be married to a man whos rude, selfish, ignorant, miserable, childish..you name it. On the other hand, I meet alot of caring, nice, respectable men where I work. They compliment me all of the time, they have a smile on their face everyday and make me feel pretty damn good when my own husband cant or just doesnt want to. So honestly, there are some half way decent guys out there. The more the husbands disrespect their wives, of course we are going to thrive on the attention that other men may give us. These men are giving us women the confidence and respect that we deserve. So thank you to all you nice, kind men. You make my day :)

I agree, there are some decent men out there, especially in the work places that do give you the confidence and respect that you don't get at home. Sometimes a few kind words really helps some days.

Guest women do it too

There are just as many women cheating as there are men.

I am sorry you are going through what you are going through.....but its not always the men doing the wrong....

Guest Guest
I agree with the above post. You have to remember that men are horny and if their wife isn't interested in sex then there are only two options, another woman or mother thumb and her four sisters. $5000 dollars is nothing compared to a divorce when you're a multi-millionaire faced with the possibility of losing

half of everything you own.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. "The mother thumb and four sisters" comment brings back memories of a gorgeous redheaded lady with 6 great kids who made me believe in myself and brought me the greatest of pleasures. And then my job ended, my wifes periods ended, my sex ended, and that's how it's been the past 14 years. I could have continued cheating ? looking for outside pleasure, but decided it wasn't worth losing 1/2 of what little I had worked so long and hard to earn, plus the idea of starting over at 55 scared the hell out of me.

that's enough of my lament, smile and fly on.

Guest Guest
With many men - sex and love are completely different things and they have the ability to compatmentalize these kinds of things.

Seems the above poster has been through marriage counseling. Cheaters "compartmentalize" their relationships so they can justify their cheating. It's true.

Archived