I see Cat's Eye is online

Ed Arzouian

I'm anxiously looking forward to hearing from her....., I miss her witty repartee.

Can she explain why Lea Webb used Binghamton City Council to announce the Citizen Action agenda of events?

I'd also like to know how she feels about that 15% business tax assessed on her busineses by Matt Ryan?

If Cat's lie down with dog's do they get fleas?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm anxiously looking forward to hearing from her....., I miss her witty repartee.

Can she explain why Lea Webb used Binghamton City Council to announce the Citizen Action agenda of events?

I'd also like to know how she feels about that 15% business tax assessed on her busineses by Matt Ryan?

GO AWAY!!!!

Guest Pierre
Ce sont des mots qui ne vont pas très bien ensemble,

Ne vont pas très bien ensemble du tout.

These are words that do not go very well together,

Do not go well together at all

Ed you need to back off and shut your trap. I think it is funny that you started this thread and signed in...yet 3 minutes later you replied as guest. Must be your stupid way to cut down on the large number of posts under your name. You need to stop picking on cat or you will find yourself shipped back to canada.

Guest Guest

Yeah, this from Poptart who follows any thread with Ed's name on it!

Get a life, it is over used, but do it anyway....

Do you ever have an original thought that is not planted by Ed?

How pathetic.

sunnymarionettes.jpg

Dance my little puppet..., dance!

Guest Guest

Ed, keep up the good work!!!

Don't let it get you down if these people jump all over you!!!

Someone has to tell it like it is, and you are doing a great job!!!

I enjoy reading your posts. Agree or not, at least you present well thoughout ideas and challenge the powers that be!!!

Guest Guest

This thread is pathetic. Apparently Ed has found a new target for whatever he feels he's doing. This only demonstrates that it's not about the issues and the City but rather about Ed's feelings and how he draws the lines for the battle he thinks he's waging.

Guest Guest
Holy chit, what a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?

CE and PT, I'd start documenting this if I were you.

The TOS clearly states Ed that you are not to harass other users. I suggest you back off is she has told you to leave her alone. We all know your history with internet harassment & cocaine abuse.

Guest Guest

Really?

Maybe you should provide the proven facts instead of allegations.............

How does one harass an anonymous person on an on-line chat forum? Explain that to us as well.

Guest Guest
How does one harass an anonymous person on an on-line chat forum? Explain that to us as well.

Have you forgotten attempting to post a user's personal information. It was spooky and showed a willingness to cross the line in order to silence and intimidate those who have the audacity not to side with your personal jihad. The fact is, you're one scary dude.

Really?

Maybe you should provide the proven facts instead of allegations.............

because according to you...we are no longer anonymous. According to the other thread you said you have information on me that was "offered".

Here is the TOS in case you forgot.

You agree to not use the Service to:

"stalk" or otherwise harass another;

or collect or store personal data about other users.

Were you drinking last night ed or were you off your meds? because your posts were even stranger then normal.

I always wondered if those allegation against you in canada were rumors, but i can see how they can be true now.

and to the other poster who said that i do not comment on anything but what ed says, needs to do some homework and look at alot of the posts that i comment on. The only reason i comment on ed is that i feel that he is targeting and harassing myself and other members.

the reason is that ed has our names and has information on us....or so he says :lol: and you don't have to know someones name to harass them.

Cowards and hypocrites do not like having to stand beside their words.

Poptart spends the day hiding and harassing me.

He is a coward with no credibility.

Guest Guest

Listen Pop, you've been around long enough to see Ed in action. He feeds on confrontation. I don't know if you're part of team Ryan like Cat's Eye seems to be, but you seem smarter than they are. Just leave Ed be and he won't bother you. On the other hand, if you're constantly defending the actions of Matt Ryan, then you'll inevitably be butting heads with him. If that's the case, then you should be able to handle the flames. The Ryan defenders don't have a single clue because they always respond to Ed with personal attacks and never with any facts. That makes them look like idiots to the rest of us who aren't part of their little clique.

Personally, I dislike the Ryan administration, the incompetence, the use of power for political revenge/payback, the taxes, and the awful ideas. That's why I don't mind Ed and his rants. He says what most most people no longer want to waste their breath doing, because they no longer care anymore. They've given up on the city and are leaving it for the vultures and the scumbags.

Cowards and hypocrites do not like having to stand beside their words.

Poptart spends the day hiding and harassing me.

He is a coward with no credibility.

wow ed everything you just posted is really about you.

Why don't you offer me some examples of how i don't stand besides my words?

How am i a coward?

I harass you? wow you really see things differently from reality don't you?

wow ed everything you just posted is really about you.

Why don't you offer me some examples of how i don't stand besides my words?

How am i a coward?

I harass you? wow you really see things differently from reality don't you?

Is your legal name Tommy Poptart?

If so, I take it all back!

Otherwise you are a coward hiding in anonymity.

Archived