I see Cat's Eye is online

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You think 100,000 posts is not an obsession and you say "I" am lsoing it? WOW!

and no - we have not determined you work in Binghamotn. not that that would matter anyway, you dont live here, pay taxes here, own property here or live here, yet you think it is "normal" to post about the mayor and this city 100,000 times.

you are not a well person. open up that phonebook soon and make that call ed.

Ed, I only hope the best for you and your Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder. Please consider taking that first step by getting evaluated. I have read hundreds of your posts and do admit to making a quick evaluation of your state of mind.

Furthermore, individuals who suffer from this personality disorder often are characterized by their lack of openness and flexibility in not only their daily routines, but also with interpersonal relationships and expectations. The overwhelming preoccupation you have with the City Of Binghamton and Mayor Ryan, and your perfectionism have apparently taken control of your life and relationships. This means that most types of treatment available to you, are going to be, at best, difficult. Treatment options that do not fit within your cognitive schema will likely be quickly rejected rather than attempted.

It hurts me to see you suffering Ed............... Please give it a try ?

Guest Guest
Ed, I only hope the best for you and your Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder. Please consider taking that first step by getting evaluated. I have read hundreds of your posts and do admit to making a quick evaluation of your state of mind.

Furthermore, individuals who suffer from this personality disorder often are characterized by their lack of openness and flexibility in not only their daily routines, but also with interpersonal relationships and expectations. The overwhelming preoccupation you have with the City Of Binghamton and Mayor Ryan, and your perfectionism have apparently taken control of your life and relationships. This means that most types of treatment available to you, are going to be, at best, difficult. Treatment options that do not fit within your cognitive schema will likely be quickly rejected rather than attempted.

He's not going to admit he has a problem. It's the rest of the world around him. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Ed didn't raise my water rate by 67% in two years.

Ed didn't waste $98,000 on a muni wif system.

Ed didn't turned down a $1,000,000 better offer for the Regency from a group that actually has the money to buy the place.

Ed didn't leave half theO'Neil building stanidnign to cost tapxayer $300,00 to bring it down.

Ed hasn't wasted more time on the Southside Projects after a big announcment that it was getting down.

Ed doesn't shove women around laundroMatts.

Nope, all that is Matt Ryan, but that's beside the point. What we really want to know is why Cat' s Eye has stopped posting?

She stands by all her posted but doesn't post anymore! Well, of course, she posts but anonymously.

Guest Guest

Ed didn't turned down a $1,000,000 better offer for the Regency from a group that actually has the money to buy the place.

Ed didn't leave half theO'Neil building stanidnign to cost tapxayer $300,00 to bring it down.

Ed hasn't wasted more time on the Southside Projects after a big announcment that it was getting down.

Nope, all that is Matt Ryan, but that's beside the point. What we really want to know is why Cat' s Eye has stopped posting?

She stands by all her posted but doesn't post anymore! Well, of course, she posts but anonymously.

Guest Guest

We all know that Ed has some serious issues with his obsessivness and compulsiveness. He focuses on one person and can not seem to get his mind off of them and he becomes completely 0bssessedd with them.

People generally display this type of behavior for many reasons, slight mental disorders causing them not to be in control of their 0bsessionns - severe insecurities around their own self worth and in some (and seemingly in this case) insecurities around their own sexuality. When the two 0bssessionns seem to combine on one person, as it has with his 0bsessivness with Ryan, it can manifest in deep and dark 0bseesivness. Normally the two do not intersect and I would not normally attach the sexual insecurities to 0bsessivee compulsive behavior, but Ed has posted well over 100 times about Matt Ryan's "flaccid I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY". This zeroing in on the private parts of ones 0bsessionn is generally an attempt to cover for ones own sexual insecurities and short comings, whether they be in size, ability, or the inability to find a sexual partner.

While it is extremely obvious to even the lay person that Ed experiences these issues, it is not uncommon and nothing to be ashamed of, and is easily treatable. Untreatable serious problems can arise and the "object" of the 0bsessivnesss can truly be in danger as can Ed.

A simple "cure" or treatment to Ed's problem is to be prescribed small does of anti-depressants (celexa, prozac etc) and Ed would find much more peace of mind, and be less "focused" and less 0bssessedd with the things in his life that prohibit him from acting normally and in a more socially acceptable way.

I am certain that Ed knows all of the above and am also certain that at one point or another he must have sought help on it. Perhaps he is even on medication right now, as you can see when his -obsessionn takes over and when he seems in control and you will not see some of the more "bizarre" posts that he has been known to make.

The other charges and other incidences of his behavior while in Canadia do not surprise me at all. These symptoms will generally be re-occurring throughout ones life when not treated properly.

I hope Ed seeks help soon. He is a smart, articulate young man with a great amount of potential to blossom both professionally and personally and it would be a shame to see him not reach his true potential as a person in this world.

Guest Guest

he's right

Guest Guest
We all know that Ed has some serious issues with his obsessivness and compulsiveness. He focuses on one person and can not seem to get his mind off of them and he becomes completely 0bssessedd with them.

People generally display this type of behavior for many reasons, slight mental disorders causing them not to be in control of their 0bsessionns - severe insecurities around their own self worth and in some (and seemingly in this case) insecurities around their own sexuality. When the two 0bssessionns seem to combine on one person, as it has with his 0bsessivness with Ryan, it can manifest in deep and dark 0bseesivness. Normally the two do not intersect and I would not normally attach the sexual insecurities to 0bsessivee compulsive behavior, but Ed has posted well over 100 times about Matt Ryan's "flaccid I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY". This zeroing in on the private parts of ones 0bsessionn is generally an attempt to cover for ones own sexual insecurities and short comings, whether they be in size, ability, or the inability to find a sexual partner.

While it is extremely obvious to even the lay person that Ed experiences these issues, it is not uncommon and nothing to be ashamed of, and is easily treatable. Untreatable serious problems can arise and the "object" of the 0bsessivnesss can truly be in danger as can Ed.

A simple "cure" or treatment to Ed's problem is to be prescribed small does of anti-depressants (celexa, prozac etc) and Ed would find much more peace of mind, and be less "focused" and less 0bssessedd with the things in his life that prohibit him from acting normally and in a more socially acceptable way.

I am certain that Ed knows all of the above and am also certain that at one point or another he must have sought help on it. Perhaps he is even on medication right now, as you can see when his -obsessionn takes over and when he seems in control and you will not see some of the more "bizarre" posts that he has been known to make.

The other charges and other incidences of his behavior while in Canadia do not surprise me at all. These symptoms will generally be re-occurring throughout ones life when not treated properly.

I hope Ed seeks help soon. He is a smart, articulate young man with a great amount of potential to blossom both professionally and personally and it would be a shame to see him not reach his true potential as a person in this world.

A very accurate disscription of the problems Ed is unfortantly dealing with. NICE JOB !!!! :)

I'm anxiously looking forward to hearing from her....., I miss her witty repartee.

Can she explain why Lea Webb used Binghamton City Council to announce the Citizen Action agenda of events?

I'd also like to know how she feels about that 15% business tax assessed on her busineses by Matt Ryan?

If Cat's lie down with dog's do they get fleas?

I do not know who Cat's Eye is and for that matter who you are. But I will say she gave me some very good advice and for that I am very thankful and will always consider her a friend. I hope you can resolve all of your problems. And have a very nice day.

You don't know who she is?

She will always be a friend?

Do you have any real friends.

You are a lucky person if you have just a few true friends. This person gave me some very good advice she did not have to reply to my post, and she went out of her way to do this. I do not have to know everything about this person?

Before you call someone a friend do you send them to a shrink before you accept them into your inner circle to see if they are worthy of your friendship. When someone doe's me a favor I believe that is an act of kindness.

(1) I do not know who she is.

(2) Yes.

(3) Just a few & a family and a dog.

As you go through life your circle of friends will grow smaller, some you will find were never your friends in the first place. And I bet you already found that out. How many friends do you have ?

@

• 2 weeks later...
I stand by everthing I say. I do think the Kradjians should clean up their properties that need it.

It would help Binghamton's image, something you are so overly concerned about.

You don't scare me Ed. I would be happy to talk to Naima about any of this. I would also be happy to let her know how much you post on here and what awful things you say about so many people and thier projects.

I guess it is easy to stand by what you say if you now say nothing....

Funny, that, isn't it

What name have you assumed now?

Why not your own? Is there something wrong with it?

Archived