I see Cat's Eye is online

Ed Arzouian

Guest Guest
More lies...

Stalking had NOTHING to do with it.

It was for supposely interfering with a computer serer or some such nonsense by, get this, sending 500 emails (which included jokes, golf tee times and story edits) to one domain name (The Montreal Gazette newspaper, not one indiividual) but 30 or 40 in 18 months which is why all those charges were dropped. End of story.

Unfortunately, not "end of story". You got arrested for cyber stalking and harrassment, drug posession and gun posession. You are a sick and dangerous person and someday (and I fear someday soon) you are going to do something to hurt someone. Seek hlp now ed, you are not well.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Unfortunately, not "end of story". You got arrested for cyber stalking and harrassment, drug posession and gun posession. You are a sick and dangerous person and someday (and I fear someday soon) you are going to do something to hurt someone. Seek hlp now ed, you are not well.

The charges were dropped, though, huh!

And they people that filed them three writers (Peter Hadekel, Janet Bagnall and Sue Montgomery) and the Editor-in-Chief (Peter Stockland) who orchestrated it were all either fired, suspended or resigned for one reason or another. Please check it out and get back to us.

Besides, Cat's Eye doesn't need to worry she says hello on the street and has even invited me into her home.

Funny isn't it!

Guest Guest
Hey BTK - Did ed not clearly violate the rules? Will you please ban this jerk before he goes and actually hurts someone? He is losing it bigtime!

What rules are those?

Can you be specific?

Guest Guest
The charges were dropped, though, huh!

And they people that filed them three writers (Peter Hadekel, Janet Bagnall and Sue Montgomery) and the Editor-in-Chief (Peter Stockland) who orchestrated it were all either fired, suspended or resigned for one reason or another. Please check it out and get back to us.

Besides, Cat's Eye doesn't need to worry she says hello on the street and has even invited me into her home.

Funny isn't it!

You are a sick man ed - very sick indeed.

Guest Guest
So?

That doesn't mean you weren't guilty.

EVERYONE knows that.

Really?

You must live under another judicial system than the one I do.

Guest Guest

Charges dropped means only that...charges dropped.

It certainly doesn't mean you weren't guilty.

You are obviously more than capable of stalking and harassing, and since you do it here, you surely did there.

Charges dropped means only that...charges dropped.

It certainly doesn't mean you weren't guilty.

You are obviously more than capable of stalking and harassing, and since you do it here, you surely did there.

Can you prove any examles of it here? Simply saying it doesn't make it so.

How does somebody harass somebody that is anonymous? If anybody I name personally, like Matt Ryan or his appointees, has a problem with what I am saying or can prove it is not true they have legal recourse, let them use it. You don't see people doing so. Why not?

Guest Guest

Funny isn't it!

Wow!

Sounds like another hypocrite to me.

Must be a friend of Matt Ryan's.

Guest Guest
Really?

You must live under another judicial system than the one I do.

Nope - it is our judicial system. Our system says someone is "not guilty" that does not mean that they are innocent, or in fact does not mean that they are not guilty. It means that someone has not been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Never, anywhere in our judicial system does it find someone innocent.

but then again - this was in canadia

Guest Guest
Can you prove any examles of it here? Simply saying it doesn't make it so.

How does somebody harass somebody that is anonymous? If anybody I name personally, like Matt Ryan or his appointees, has a problem with what I am saying or can prove it is not true they have legal recourse, let them use it. You don't see people doing so. Why not?

You are a sick man ed. Seek help now, before it is too late.

Yesterday Tommy the Poptart sounded like he was leaving yet there he is back again with nothing of substance to add.

ed i am not leaving the bcv scene...i am only leaving your silly little games alone. i never said i was leaving....see again you taking words of someone and twisting them to your agenda. people know about you ed and it's not in a positive way. I am here, i will always be here talking to people and offering more insight and having more unbiased opinions than you will ever have. I just refuse to play your games. in closing i offer you these words of wisdom that pertain to you.

Whatever anyone says to you goes in one ear and out the other because nothing is blocking traffic. I say GOOD DAY SIR!!! :o

Funny isn't it!

Ed, I met you a few years ago, well before I knew you were such an obsessive creep. Naima should have nothing to do with you. You ask for trouble everywhere you go.

I will NOT say hello to you if I ever see you again and would NEVER invite you into my home!!!

Stay away from me!!!

If you don't, I'll make sure you pay for it. I mean it!!! I'm warning you.

Guest Guest
Ed, I met you a few years ago, well before I knew you were such an obsessive creep. Naima should have nothing to do with you. You ask for trouble everywhere you go.

I will NOT say hello to you if I ever see you again and would NEVER invite you into my home!!!

Stay away from me!!!

If you don't, I'll make sure you pay for it. I mean it!!! I'm warning you.

Ahhh..., the hypocrite is back!

Careful, she sees you on Court Street and smiles and then anonymous slink in to bad-mouth you on-line. She wouldn't do it face-to-face though.

How is that support of Lea Webb & Citizen Action going?

Do you feel safer downtown now than you did two years ago?

"Ed, Naima should have nothing to do with you."

Cat's Eye, I'm sure Naima will be touched by your concern for her but why will she trust you when you smile and act kind to her in public and then trash her, her family and her projects when you think you are hiding on-line? Will you continue to do that now? I'm thinking maybe not!

I've brought your concerns to her and the family and explained where there they came from. I've suggested she inform all her friends of your concern for her and how her family conducts their business.

Do you have any covert concerns for others in town? I'll bring it to their personal attention.....I'll check BCVOICE and see what else I can find.

Here are a few of your posts:

Ed, please do us all a favor and get the Kradjins to fix up that grey dump on Front St. right at the corner of Main and Front St. before it falls down. Also, their several story property at the corner of Collier and Court has had a string of broken Christmas lights hanging from the corner of the roofline down to the street for several years now. The patchwork paintjob on the side of the building looks very dumpy. Please ask your boss's family to start taking care of their places and stop making downtown look like the crap you always complain about. Thanks.

and

So what's the breakdown for the roof then?

How much is tax $ and how much is private?

How much would a typical rubberized roof cost and how long would it last?

P.S.- Its more convenient to sign in under your registered name and not "Guest" because you don't have to take the extra step to type in a code at the end.

Ed, you should update your photos. Some of those places look a lot better now.

While you're out taking pictures, can you photograph the Kradjian's properties that are falling apart in the downtown? Why don't you ever post photos of their properties on here? A lot of them are in terrible shape and are a huge eyesore for Binghamton. You complain about everyone else and don't take care of something right in front of you. You work for the Kradjians for cryn' out loud!!! Focus on what they need to improve for a while will ya?

Cat's Eye, I'm sure Naima will be touched by your concern for her but why will she trust you when you smile and act kind to her in public and then trash her, her family and her projects when you think you are hiding on-line? Will you continue to do that now? I'm thinking maybe not!

I've brought your concerns to her and the family and explained where there they came from. I've suggested she inform all her friends of your concern for her and how her family conducts their business.

Do you have any covert concerns for others in town? I'll bring it to their personal attention.....I'll check BCVOICE and see what else I can find.

Here are a few of your posts:

and

I stand by everthing I say. I do think the Kradjians should clean up their properties that need it.

It would help Binghamton's image, something you are so overly concerned about.

You don't scare me Ed. I would be happy to talk to Naima about any of this. I would also be happy to let her know how much you post on here and what awful things you say about so many people and thier projects.

Guest Guest
Cat's Eye, I'm looking forward to reading all your posts now given the source.

I'll be sharing them.

Sounds like you are threatening me?

That's not very progressive......

So Ed, tell us who the Hypocrite (cats eye)is? Tell us

Guest Guest
So Ed, tell us who the Hypocrite (cats eye)is? Tell us

No, no, that would be on a need to know basis....ask around.

Let's just say somebody get's a big insurance settlement, they buy one building and now they are experts on Binghamton real estate. When you actually care about costs and have to turn a profit things are a little different.

Guest Guest
No, no, that would be on a need to know basis....ask around.

Let's just say somebody get's a big insurance settlement, they buy one building and now they are experts on Binghamton real estate. When you actually care about costs and have to turn a profit things are a little different.

You must be joking!! Costs? profits? You work for a welfare taxpayer sucking entity which is a money pit - that pays you to sit here online and post nonsense - a project that will never - ever - ever turn a profit.

Guest Guest
I stand by everthing I say. I do think the Kradjians should clean up their properties that need it.

It would help Binghamton's image, something you are so overly concerned about.

You don't scare me Ed. I would be happy to talk to Naima about any of this. I would also be happy to let her know how much you post on here and what awful things you say about so many people and thier projects.

What awful things would that be?

Which projects?

You mean like the unnecessary and redundant $100,000 municipal wifi that will never work properly and cost thousands upon thousands of dollars a year to support so a handful of people can access the internet?

Or the completely unnecessary Court Street Roundabout that will cost the City itself about $2,000,000 and serve no purpose whatsoever other than to further deteriorate downtown foot traffic and kill a few more stores?

Do you mean like building another homeless shelter so more social problems and crime can be imported to Binghamton?

You want to talk to Naima give her a call.

Archived