I see Cat's Eye is online

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
no - she could be like you and simply twist things around and deny all. you know - like you do everyday

Please provide an example of what you ar talking about.....

Guest Guest
Please provide an example of what you ar talking about.....

go back and look at your last 25,000+ posts - around 24,999 of them have examples of what I am talking about

Guest Guest
Right, as I expected you have nothing.....typical.

if you count 24,999 examples as nothing - well then perhaps you are right, or just once again confirming you are mentally ill.

Guest Guest
I'm not even the one who posted that, but who the hell could possibly keep track!?!?!??!!?

well, you know it is one of those guestimate kind of things, lowballing it in fact. the number of posts is actually far greater than that. But if you take 365 days a year - times three years - times a very low low low ten posts a day, then it comes out over 20,000. Now we know when ed is on a roll he can get up to over 100 posts in a day easily. so the number is actually far far greater than what I posted.

Guest Guest
well, you know it is one of those guestimate kind of things, lowballing it in fact. the number of posts is actually far greater than that. But if you take 365 days a year - times three years - times a very low low low ten posts a day, then it comes out over 20,000. Now we know when ed is on a roll he can get up to over 100 posts in a day easily. so the number is actually far far greater than what I posted.

You're not very good with math are you!

Are you Tarik? He thinks half of $36,000 is $15,000. He Think $6,700,000 is less than $5,900,000

365 X 10 = 3650 X 3 = 10950

Since we cannot believe your numbers how can we believe anything else you have to say you clown??????

Guest Guest
You're not very good with math are you!

Are you Tarik? He thinks half of $36,000 is $15,000. He Think $6,700,000 is less than $5,900,000

365 X 10 = 3650 X 3 = 10950

Since we cannot believe your numbers how can we believe anything else you have to say you clown??????

no - I am pretty good with math. I actually make money at what I do. You suck the taxpayers dry with your welfare job (a job that pasy you to post on here tens of thousands of times)

Guest Guest

Ed's average number of posts in a day is waaaayyy over 10. Usually the average is around 50 or so, taking into account when he is particularly manic and posts well in excess of 100 posts in a day. So Ed is correct, your math is wrong, it is very very very under the amount Ed posts on here.

Guest Guest
no - I am pretty good with math. I actually make money at what I do. You suck the taxpayers dry with your welfare job (a job that pasy you to post on here tens of thousands of times)

But you were unable to do simple multiplication!

You looked very foolish.

That has to burn you, huh?

BTW, I have three jobs, two in private industry. In one in two months I generated enough revenue to pay for my salary for 20 years!

Guest Guest

Let's see then; If Ed posts an average of over 40 times a day for three years, that is well over 40,000 posts. Of course 95% or more are about the mayor and or the city of Binghamton, a city that he does not live in, own proerty in, work in or pay taxes in.

Yep, that is pretty normal, no obsessive compulsive behavior there. Nope!

Guest Guest
But you were unable to do simple multiplication!

You looked very foolish.

That has to burn you, huh?

BTW, I have three jobs, two in private industry. In one in two months I generated enough revenue to pay for my salary for 20 years!

OH NO!!! somoen made a mistake and understimated how many posts you made by tens of thousands.

You are a puke ed - an imbecile puke - an ovsessive compulsive mentally ill freak!

Guest Guest
go back and look at your last 25,000+ posts - around 24,999 of them have examples of what I am talking about

How many times do you "guestimate" you have post this lame, meaningless tripe?

Guest Guest
You are a puke ed - an imbecile puke - an ovsessive compulsive mentally ill freak!

Sounds like somebody is embarrassed at being humiliatated again!

"ovsessive"????

Guest Guest
Sounds like somebody is embarrassed at being humiliatated again!

"ovsessive"????

hmmmm - typo - vs 40,000 posts

yea - I am the one humiliated

just keeping it real ed - just keepin it real

Guest Guest

Let's guesstimate...

If you count all the posts by Ed and all the posts your assume to be Ed's and all the posts you think are Ed's and all the posts replying to Ed and the posts about Ed and the posts you wish were about Ed and all the posts blaming Ed, how many would that be?

Guest Guest
Let's guesstimate...

If you count all the posts by Ed and all the posts your assume to be Ed's and all the posts you think are Ed's and all the posts replying to Ed and the posts about Ed and the posts you wish were about Ed and all the posts blaming Ed, how many would that be?

Absolutely!

Archived