I see Cat's Eye is online

Ed Arzouian

Is your legal name Tommy Poptart?

If so, I take it all back!

Otherwise you are a coward hiding in anonymity.

so what you are saying is that everyone on here is a coward including btk and all the mods?

Strong words from you.

and how do you know what my first name is ed?? want to explain that one?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what you are saying is that everyone on here is a coward including btk and all the mods?

Strong words from you.

and how do you know what my first name is ed?? want to explain that one?

Must be a luck guess, huh?

Poptart, I don't have any personal information, remember you said so yourself:

the reason is that ed has our names and has information on us....or so he says :lol: and you don't have to know someones name to harass them.

You have contradicted yourself in only two posts in the same thread. That didn't take long.

So which is it?

Either I do or I don't?

Tell us?

Listen Pop, you've been around long enough to see Ed in action. He feeds on confrontation. I don't know if you're part of team Ryan like Cat's Eye seems to be, but you seem smarter than they are. Just leave Ed be and he won't bother you. On the other hand, if you're constantly defending the actions of Matt Ryan, then you'll inevitably be butting heads with him. If that's the case, then you should be able to handle the flames. The Ryan defenders don't have a single clue because they always respond to Ed with personal attacks and never with any facts. That makes them look like idiots to the rest of us who aren't part of their little clique.

Personally, I dislike the Ryan administration, the incompetence, the use of power for political revenge/payback, the taxes, and the awful ideas. That's why I don't mind Ed and his rants. He says what most most people no longer want to waste their breath doing, because they no longer care anymore. They've given up on the city and are leaving it for the vultures and the scumbags.

See people get it........

I'm going to get more coffee.

Play nicely among yourselves and I'll be back.

Listen Pop, you've been around long enough to see Ed in action. He feeds on confrontation. I don't know if you're part of team Ryan like Cat's Eye seems to be, but you seem smarter than they are. Just leave Ed be and he won't bother you. On the other hand, if you're constantly defending the actions of Matt Ryan, then you'll inevitably be butting heads with him. If that's the case, then you should be able to handle the flames. The Ryan defenders don't have a single clue because they always respond to Ed with personal attacks and never with any facts. That makes them look like idiots to the rest of us who aren't part of their little clique.

Personally, I dislike the Ryan administration, the incompetence, the use of power for political revenge/payback, the taxes, and the awful ideas. That's why I don't mind Ed and his rants. He says what most most people no longer want to waste their breath doing, because they no longer care anymore. They've given up on the city and are leaving it for the vultures and the scumbags.

Thanks for a civil reply. Yes i know what ed is all about and i know that he feeds on confrontation and he does need to seek some help. I just don't like it when people call me out. But the part that gets me going is that he tries to get my personal information on me and constantly harasses me on here. I know i should just leave him alone and I will. Obviously I am not affiliated with the ryan admin and I do not agree with most of his decisions, but I also am a reasonable person and will give the mayors office and city officials the benefit of the doubt first. I think his attacks on the mayor and staff are juvenile and misguided. To me ed is just like a bad rash. Harmless, annoying and just wont go away. But I will take your advice and let him go off and one day he will do himself in here as well. Thanks again. God bless.

Thanks for a civil reply. Yes i know what ed is all about and i know that he feeds on confrontation and he does need to seek some help. I just don't like it when people call me out. But the part that gets me going is that he tries to get my personal information on me and constantly harasses me on here. I know i should just leave him alone and I will. Obviously I am not affiliated with the ryan admin and I do not agree with most of his decisions, but I also am a reasonable person and will give the mayors office and city officials the benefit of the doubt first. I think his attacks on the mayor and staff are juvenile and misguided. To me ed is just like a bad rash. Harmless, annoying and just wont go away. But I will take your advice and let him go off and one day he will do himself in here as well. Thanks again. God bless.

Ignore him. For revitalization sake for the area, when is the next puppet show scheduled? Can I get advanced sale tickets? Is there valet parking for the puppet show, ay?

Glad you asked:

Monkeys-357x261.jpg

Hudson Vagabond Puppets

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Friday, April 25 at 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 26 at 10:00 a.m.

Saturday, April 26 at 2:00 p.m.

$10 Adults; $8 children under 12

One of America’s favorite puppet companies presents this cheerful work based on a Mexican

folk tale, with a score by Robert Rodríguez. The production was specially commissioned by

Tilles Center. It has a funny plot, lots of monkey antics, audience participation, and folk

melodies.

Call 607-772-2404, ext. 1 to order tickets.

All major credit cards accepted.

Vaslet parking is available.

Directions:

http://www.goodwilltheatre.net/locationlayout.html

I just don't like it when people call me out.

Well, no, of course you don't!

You prefer to hide in anonymity, unaccountable.

You failed to answer the question you brought up yourself.

"how do you know what my first name is ed?? want to explain that one?", Tommy Poptart asked.

"Must be a lucky guess, huh?" I replied.

Then I pointed out, "Poptart, I don't have any personal information, remember you said so yourself:

QUOTE (poptart @ Mar 15 2008, 01:46 PM)

the reason is that ed has our names and has information on us....or so he says and you don't have to know someones name to harass them."

You have contradicted yourself in only two posts in the same thread. That didn't take long."

So which is it?

Either I do or I don't?

Tell us?

Well, no, of course you don't!

You prefer to hide in anonymity, unaccountable.

You failed to answer the question you brought up yourself.

"how do you know what my first name is ed?? want to explain that one?", Tommy Poptart asked.

"Must be a lucky guess, huh?" I replied.

Then I pointed out, "Poptart, I don't have any personal information, remember you said so yourself:

QUOTE (poptart @ Mar 15 2008, 01:46 PM)

the reason is that ed has our names and has information on us....or so he says and you don't have to know someones name to harass them."

You have contradicted yourself in only two posts in the same thread. That didn't take long."

So which is it?

Either I do or I don't?

Tell us?

*yawn*

Glad you asked:

Monkeys-357x261.jpg

Hudson Vagabond Puppets

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Friday, April 25 at 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 26 at 10:00 a.m.

Saturday, April 26 at 2:00 p.m.

$10 Adults; $8 children under 12

One of America’s favorite puppet companies presents this cheerful work based on a Mexican

folk tale, with a score by Robert Rodríguez. The production was specially commissioned by

Tilles Center. It has a funny plot, lots of monkey antics, audience participation, and folk

melodies.

Call 607-772-2404, ext. 1 to order tickets.

All major credit cards accepted.

Vaslet parking is available.

Directions:

http://www.goodwilltheatre.net/locationlayout.html

Thanks Ed, I'll be there. Will you sit with me?

Guest Guest

You bet!

I'll even hold your hand through the performance if you want.

The larger-than-life mechanical toys they create to do these shows are really fascinating for kids and adults alike.

I'm anxiously looking forward to hearing from her....., I miss her witty repartee.

Can she explain why Lea Webb used Binghamton City Council to announce the Citizen Action agenda of events?

I'd also like to know how she feels about that 15% business tax assessed on her busineses by Matt Ryan?

If Cat's lie down with dog's do they get fleas?

post-154-1205596872_thumb.jpg

In answer to your question Yes see attachment. And vice versa this kitten we took in had fleas and we of course had to clean it up. Are you infested with fleas? And by the sounds of it your cat is most likely infested with them from your infested dog. I am not a flea expert but I am sure someone here will be able to help you more than I. First off use flea shampoo on your dog and cat. The new flea collars are not as effective as the old ones, they had to lower the concentrations of the chemical used as it harmed the animals. Vacuum your rugs frequently and shampoo them as well. Use a flea comb on your pets to see if the fleas come back. If you have been scratching more than usual you may have them also, and it is safe for you to use the flea shampoo. You and your pets may have lice (do not rule that out as a possibility) In the dark ages some ethnic groups found it fashionable to have lice and covered their heads to keep the lice in a good environment. I have read that the average head can only support ten adult lice. Fleas lice ticks bedbugs follicle mites are all over. Bottom line keep your home and yourself clean. I hope this has been helpful to you do not forget the plaque came from fleas from Rats. And that would be a real bad source for your fleas. Have a happy.

You bet!

I'll even hold your hand through the performance if you want.

The larger-than-life mechanical toys they create to do these shows are really fascinating for kids and adults alike.

I'm not kidding Ed. If I say I'm going to show up on this board...I always show up! No, I don't want you to hold my hand, but you can sit with me and enlighten me to the positive impact the theater has on the local economy. I'm very open minded.

Must be a luck guess, huh?

Poptart, I don't have any personal information, remember you said so yourself:

You have contradicted yourself in only two posts in the same thread. That didn't take long.

So which is it?

Either I do or I don't?

Tell us?

ok ed it has been fun watching you try and back pedal and double speak your way around my questions and replies. However, like all good things, it must end. I am tired of playing your little head games. So finally let me put this as clear to you as possible. I previously stated after you posted some incorrect information about me that you were attempting to get information on me. So yes you did try to get information and sadly it was wrong. So technically you do not have information on me (that I know of). The disturbing part is that tried to obtain it.

And you never answered any of my questions about why you needed it or where you would get it from. You also never answered my questions about the city. And now you brushed aside my question to you if you thought everyone including the mods were cowards because they posted under a screen name.

But i guess those questions will go unanswered too. You have a good life ed and keep playing with your puppets.

:blink::P

I'm anxiously looking forward to hearing from her....., I miss her witty repartee.

Can she explain why Lea Webb used Binghamton City Council to announce the Citizen Action agenda of events?

I'd also like to know how she feels about that 15% business tax assessed on her busineses by Matt Ryan?

If Cat's lie down with dog's do they get fleas?

Yes s Webb, please give one justifiable reason that a meeting that is supposed to be held to work on OFICIAL City of Binghamton business & is paid or & supported by City of Binghamton tazpayers, is allowed to be used as a podium for announcing their upcoming activities? Using that logic, can Little Venice come down & announce their upcoming menu? Can the BMets com down & announce their upcoming home stands? Of course not. That sure must be a nice & snug pocket that Citizens Action has the current administration tucked in. If anyone wants to prove us wrong, I'm listening. If I'm wrong, I'll be the 1st one to apologize.

post-68-1205611909_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest
ok ed it has been fun watching you try and back pedal and double speak your way around my questions and replies. However, like all good things, it must end. I am tired of playing your little head games. So finally let me put this as clear to you as possible. I previously stated after you posted some incorrect information about me that you were attempting to get information on me. So yes you did try to get information and sadly it was wrong. So technically you do not have information on me (that I know of). The disturbing part is that tried to obtain it.

And you never answered any of my questions about why you needed it or where you would get it from. You also never answered my questions about the city. And now you brushed aside my question to you if you thought everyone including the mods were cowards because they posted under a screen name.

But i guess those questions will go unanswered too. You have a good life ed and keep playing with your puppets.

:blink::P

I'm glad you had fun, Poptart. That's what it is all about.

You are correct, all you questions will go answered.

This sounds like goodbye, I wish it was, but I know you cannot leave. You will be here anonymously as a guest or as a Poptart, same thing either way.

Shalom.

Guest Guest
Yes s Webb, please give one justifiable reason that a meeting that is supposed to be held to work on OFICIAL City of Binghamton business & is paid or & supported by City of Binghamton tazpayers, is allowed to be used as a podium for announcing their upcoming activities? Using that logic, can Little Venice come down & announce their upcoming menu? Can the BMets com down & announce their upcoming home stands? Of course not. That sure must be a nice & snug pocket that Citizens Action has the current administration tucked in. If anyone wants to prove us wrong, I'm listening. If I'm wrong, I'll be the 1st one to apologize.

Brutis, Matt Ryan & Co. know nothing of moral and ethical conduct. Almost since day one it has been a litany of impropriety. Remember the Court Jester flyers in the municipal pay check envelopes? Remember Citizen Action was told to stay out of Neighborhood Asemblies? No-bid contract, moeny shuffled to firends fo study that were thrwon out. It never ends.

That what happens when you put people in charge who have never had anything or never been there.

[/quote

I believe you are right about Ed feeding on confrontation. I worked with a person like him. This guy was always involved in some conflict at work or otherwise, he could not walk down his street without getting into some kind of confrontation. This is still going on with this guy. I asked a friend of mine who has a degree in psychology what was the matter with him and he said some people refuse to take no for an answer even if they are wrong. In his own mind he thinks everyone thinks highly of him. But in reality they think he is a clown and a dangerous one at that. In the truest sense he is a coward and was beat up by two teenagers. While he did not have a mark on him. He was probably running away. But he was a master at back stabbing. I do not know Ed and really cannot say if he is like the person I have just described. But the confrontation part may fit. I often wondered how this person I described slept at night But I guess sociopaths do not have a problem sleeping (he did not).post-154-1205687115_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? :lol::lol:

Yesterday Tommy the Poptart sounded like he was leaving yet there he is back again with nothing of substance to add.

Guest Guest
Ed, keep up the good work!!!

Don't let it get you down if these people jump all over you!!!

Someone has to tell it like it is, and you are doing a great job!!!

I enjoy reading your posts. Agree or not, at least you present well thoughout ideas and challenge the powers that be!!!

it is funny, yet weird when ed talks to his other personalities

Guest Guest
I think it's funny that people with fake names feel threatened by someone using their real name.

You are not well ed - seek help NOW!

Guest Guest
mr ed is the king of cyber stalking. he has been arrested for it in the past. be careful, he is dangerous.

More lies...

Stalking had NOTHING to do with it.

It was for supposely interfering with a computer serer or some such nonsense by, get this, sending 500 emails (which included jokes, golf tee times and story edits) to one domain name (The Montreal Gazette newspaper, not one indiividual) but 30 or 40 in 18 months which is why all those charges were dropped. End of story.

Guest Hey BTK!

Hey BTK - Did ed not clearly violate the rules? Will you please ban this jerk before he goes and actually hurts someone? He is losing it bigtime!

Archived