Looking for a used car dealer

Guest Hitchin

Guest Guest
Hes mad because everyone knows who he is, it wont be long before I post his full name address and phone number. He doesnt mind barking out mine I shouldnt mind barking out his.

Heard Scott Donahue sells cars but leave your wife at home or he will have sex in the backseat with her while you take it for a test drive.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"stalk" or otherwise harass another;

Apparently the board has chosen not to live up to their "TOS", as there have been a dozen or so clear violations in the last 48 hours that have been overlooked...clear attacks without any original posts to prompt them. I like it here, but I can post in Iowa and have as much fun, as I don't post anything locally, and fun is fun to me. It's not fun on here anymore. You allow an "anonymous" guest to call me an old washed up drunk, CG a slut, and constantly take shot's at "D" who is merely trying to make a living for him and his boy. Shame on you, for not standing by your membership. You let these anonymous outsiders rip us apart and you stand by and watch. I've lost my interest! And please, please, everybody jump on the bandwagon and criticize me for how emotional, and "thin skinned" I am...I take great pride in that! Grow up!

FYI: I didn't allow anything, you two engaged with this person who by the way has been banned from the forum. Don't sit there and have a 48 hour back and forth fight with a moron and then turn and blame the site admin. for what you created. You got nerve!

Archived