Looking for a used car dealer

Guest Hitchin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
truce it is. common enemy, SLEEPLESS & CG

you are so immature. that is proven by the fact that you call people whom you dont even know your enemy. and if i might ask why is it that you have so much anger towards them since from what i have seen they have not done anything to you personally? jealous for some reason i would be willing to bet of people you have never even met. you act like you know these people personally. give it a rest. go find a friend to play with.

Guest Guest

stay away from preferred my friend bought a nice looking ford ranger there low and behold 6 months later he finds out the frame is rotted beyond repair and when he went back they told him theres nothing they would do about it.

Guest Guest
you are so immature. that is proven by the fact that you call people whom you dont even know your enemy. and if i might ask why is it that you have so much anger towards them since from what i have seen they have not done anything to you personally? jealous for some reason i would be willing to bet of people you have never even met. you act like you know these people personally. give it a rest. go find a friend to play with.

it is becasuse they are low life fools. has anyone looked at sleepless lately. is it ny wonder that he can't keep a woman happy? i'll bet he stinks, too.

Guest Guest
it is becasuse they are low life fools. has anyone looked at sleepless lately. is it ny wonder that he can't keep a woman happy? i'll bet he stinks, too.

and how is it that you come to that conclusion that they are both low life fools? have you personally seen sleepless? have you personally seen cg? have you ever met or spoken with the people you speak poorly of?

Guest Guest
and how is it that you come to that conclusion that they are both low life fools? have you personally seen sleepless? have you personally seen cg? have you ever met or spoken with the people you speak poorly of?

yes, sleepless posted his picture on his beloved BCVOICE with ed bike riding at otsiningo. the amn is a LOSER. don't care to meet the lowlife CG. any woman that is proud of herself that she drives a used dodge hemi ram is a lowlife. she is definitely not in my circle of friends

yes, sleepless posted his picture on his beloved BCVOICE with ed bike riding at otsiningo. the amn is a LOSER. don't care to meet the lowlife CG. any woman that is proud of herself that she drives a used dodge hemi ram is a lowlife. she is definitely not in my circle of friends

Why are you so obsessed then? You post about them on every other thread.

Guest Guest
Why are you so obsessed then? You post about them on every other thread.

not obsessed. just want them to know that they are not quite so loved that they think they are.

Guest Guest
not obsessed. just want them to know that they are not quite so loved that they think they are.

im sorry but i never got that feeling from either of them. why would you say something like that? sleepless tells funny stories. cg seems honest yet jokes around too. i have no idea why you would get that feeling out of either of them. i truely think you have something against them for some reason yet i cant figure out what since you dont know them. i am sticking to my original thought that you are jealous for some strange reason.

Guest Guest
im sorry but i never got that feeling from either of them. why would you say something like that? sleepless tells funny stories. cg seems honest yet jokes around too. i have no idea why you would get that feeling out of either of them. i truely think you have something against them for some reason yet i cant figure out what since you dont know them. i am sticking to my original thought that you are jealous for some strange reason.

jealous of what, an old washed up drunk that is getting divorced or a slut that drives around in a used dodge ram.

Guest Guest
jealous of what, an old washed up drunk that is getting divorced or a slut that drives around in a used dodge ram.

see, that is exactly what i am talking about. why would you say that about them when you have never met them and dont know them personally? what is it that has made you so bitter toward them that you talk about them like that other than jealousy? there is no other logical explanation why you would talk that way about people you dont even know.

Guest Guest
see, that is exactly what i am talking about. why would you say that about them when you have never met them and dont know them personally? what is it that has made you so bitter toward them that you talk about them like that other than jealousy? there is no other logical explanation why you would talk that way about people you dont even know.

as i said, an old washed up drunk that can not satisfy a woamn and a slut that drives an old used dodge ram (but it is a hemi). the old drunk has invited his BCVOICE friends out for an evening of 2 hours to get WASTED in his buddy dlinclimo's old junk (as has been previously posted). wasted were his words, not mine. and the CG who drives a hemi pickup truck which is so feminine, don't you think?

I had good luck with matthews auto in Owego very easy to deal with

I bought a truck from them last year. Very good experience, no pressure, and their price was a couple thousand less than I could find on a similar vehicle at any of the other dealerships in Binghamton.

Dependable is good too. Bought a car there several years ago and got a good price on a great car.

Guest Guest
as i said, an old washed up drunk that can not satisfy a woamn and a slut that drives an old used dodge ram (but it is a hemi). the old drunk has invited his BCVOICE friends out for an evening of 2 hours to get WASTED in his buddy dlinclimo's old junk (as has been previously posted). wasted were his words, not mine. and the CG who drives a hemi pickup truck which is so feminine, don't you think?

so what if he goes out with some friends are you mad because you cant go have fun? and i think that women who drive trucks are enticing. so that is why you hate them?

Guest Guest
so what if he goes out with some friends are you mad because you cant go have fun? and i think that women who drive trucks are enticing. so that is why you hate them?

then buddy, you must be one of them, my point made

Guest Guest

Sounds like you need anger management classes. Here is a song for you, it fits you well. They are not hte losers you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvWM63yzxo

Guest Guest
Sounds like you need anger management classes. Here is a song for you, it fits you well. They are not hte losers you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvWM63yzxo

why is it on this pathetic board when someone quotes someone exactly, they need anger management? i think all these afore mentioned losers need to unite and get a life outside an annoymous message board. believe me, your life will never get any better by posting on BCVOICE. sleepless will still be a loser drunk, tazz wwill still be a goody two shoes single mom, Cg will still be a lowlife and dlinc will still be a nothing to no one

"stalk" or otherwise harass another;

Apparently the board has chosen not to live up to their "TOS", as there have been a dozen or so clear violations in the last 48 hours that have been overlooked...clear attacks without any original posts to prompt them. I like it here, but I can post in Iowa and have as much fun, as I don't post anything locally, and fun is fun to me. It's not fun on here anymore. You allow an "anonymous" guest to call me an old washed up drunk, CG a slut, and constantly take shot's at "D" who is merely trying to make a living for him and his boy. Shame on you, for not standing by your membership. You let these anonymous outsiders rip us apart and you stand by and watch. I've lost my interest! And please, please, everybody jump on the bandwagon and criticize me for how emotional, and "thin skinned" I am...I take great pride in that! Grow up!

why is it on this pathetic board when someone quotes someone exactly, they need anger management? i think all these afore mentioned losers need to unite and get a life outside an annoymous message board. believe me, your life will never get any better by posting on BCVOICE. sleepless will still be a loser drunk, tazz wwill still be a goody two shoes single mom, Cg will still be a lowlife and dlinc will still be a nothing to no one

Why do you feel the need to follow these people around and post your nastiness?

Hmmm?

What is going on in YOUR life that makes you unable to leave them alone?

You obviously need counseling WAY beyond anger management, and I would imagine it'd be a good idea for the poor counselor to wear a hazmat suit in an effort to avoid the bile spewing forth.

Guest Guest
i think all these afore mentioned losers need to unite and get a life outside an annoymous message board.

i think you better practice what you preach. you have been on here all damn day trashing people whom you dont even know and stating that you "hate" them. i have been catching up on this topic off and on throughout the day and every time i come on there is plenty of crap from you to read. i have been trying to get logical explanations from you as to why you make these comments about these people and you have yet to give me one reasonable answer.

i think you better practice what you preach. you have been on here all damn day trashing people whom you dont even know and stating that you "hate" them. i have been catching up on this topic off and on throughout the day and every time i come on there is plenty of crap from you to read. i have been trying to get logical explanations from you as to why you make these comments about these people and you have yet to give me one reasonable answer.
Hes mad because everyone knows who he is, it wont be long before I post his full name address and phone number. He doesnt mind barking out mine I shouldnt mind barking out his.

Archived