Looking for a used car dealer

Guest Hitchin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hitchin
I do know to stay away from Botnick. Anyone have positive feedback?

Thanks. Checking their web site now. I heard that D&D was worth checking out too - kind of in the same neighborhood.

Dependable by far. Several people I work with have gone there, as well as the company itself. They stand behind their cars long after the sale. Myself, I don't buy used cars. I buy new ones and drive them into the ground. My current one, a '97 Plymouth Voyager with 137K on her. I'll stick with her as long as she sticks with me!

Guest Benni Booboo

See Eddie at Cars R Us on upper Front Street. Great person and very trustworthy. He is located in the old carwash by the 81 overpass.

Guest guest
#1 Preferred Used Cars on Conklin Ave. Gary has always treated me well. My family has bought about 5 vehicles from #1.

I second this post. I have purchased three vehicles from Gary and have been very happy with his sales and service.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Now why do you people say to stay away from Botnick? I'm just curious. I hear alot of accusations but no evidence. Are you mad because they didn't give you what you feel you should have gotten for your deal, in other words you made an unreasonable offer to them or did they do something legitamately wrong to you? I heard they have been in business since the early 20's so they must be doing something right. I am new to the area and have been asking around... I have heard some good and some bad but I have heard more good than bad.

As I said, alot of hot air with nothing to back it up... help me out here folks!

Guest Guest
Dependable by far. Several people I work with have gone there, as well as the company itself. They stand behind their cars long after the sale. Myself, I don't buy used cars. I buy new ones and drive them into the ground. My current one, a '97 Plymouth Voyager with 137K on her. I'll stick with her as long as she sticks with me!

only because you are a LOSER

Guest Guest

HER? i have heard women have a hard time sticking with you for any period of time, because you are a LOSER.

Guest country girl2

I am a Dodge person, when I bought my truck I went to a Dodge dealer in PA. I could not believe how much of a price difference there is, they were several thousand dollars cheaper than anything I found up here, and more of a selection. I could not find a decent Dodge Ram around here with low miles and a good price, I looked for months. I went to Tunkhannock Auto Mart and they had a good selection and great prices as well as low mile vehicles.

Guest country girl2
HER? i have heard women have a hard time sticking with you for any period of time, because you are a LOSER.

Cant you trolls stop acting like children? Why is it that you insist on "trying" to ruin most of the posts on here with your childish BS? Look, nobody cares about your stupid remarks anymore, cant you see that? Go find something better to do with your time. And dont waste your time replying back to me with more stupid BS because I dont give a crap and wont read it, I could care less what you say.

Guest Hey Baby
Cant you trolls stop acting like children? Why is it that you insist on "trying" to ruin most of the posts on here with your childish BS? Look, nobody cares about your stupid remarks anymore, cant you see that? Go find something better to do with your time. And dont waste your time replying back to me with more stupid BS because I dont give a crap and wont read it, I could care less what you say.

Hey baby,

Ya wanna get lucky sometime? I can't Dodge it, but i can Ram it.

Guest country girl2
I can't Dodge it, but i can Ram it.

:lol: Ok, I am going to give you some credit.........I thought that was funny. Almost got that sticker but chose the "yeah, its a hemi" instead.

Guest Guest

and you could CARE LESS. i always thought the saying was I COULD NOT CARE LESS. but then again, we are talking about CG, who drives a USED dodge ram. now you know you are going to read tis CG, you can't help yourself. you are just as much a loser as sleepless

and you could CARE LESS. i always thought the saying was I COULD NOT CARE LESS. but then again, we are talking about CG, who drives a USED dodge ram. now you know you are going to read tis CG, you can't help yourself. you are just as much a loser as sleepless

Hate to rain on your parade but whatever you're driving is used, too! ;)

Guest Guest
Hate to rain on your parade but whatever you're driving is used, too! ;)

hate to tell ya, but i buy NEW. just like i don't used recycled women like CG

Guest Guest
Again, hate to rain on your parade. Every time you reinflate your girlfriend, she is recycled! :lol:

i believe it's not easy being you/ let's leave it at that.

Archived