Cheap Gas?

Stretch

Guest Guest

If it goes to $4.00 a gallon people will siphon it out of your cars gas tank. But if you have a locking Gas Cap the procedure is to place a large flat pan under your gas tank and then puncture a small hole in the bottom and let it drain out.

If it goes to $4.00 a gallon people will siphon it out of your cars gas tank. But if you have a locking Gas Cap the procedure is to place a large flat pan under your gas tank and then puncture a small hole in the bottom and let it drain out.

people will ...... they are doing it now..

better have lock on your home heating oil tank too... never know what neighbors might just help themselves

I bet you are right. I'd go so far as to say that people will start gassing up and taking off with more and more frequency, or even worse. It's not going to stop, politicians and businessmen make WAY too much profit.

Guest Guest
I bet you are right. I'd go so far as to say that people will start gassing up and taking off with more and more frequency, or even worse. It's not going to stop, politicians and businessmen make WAY too much profit.

The convenience store clerks will try to get license plate numbers of people taking off without paying. Most have security cameras insalled alredy for this.

Guest Guest

TACO BELL Get the # 10 with a bean burrito large soda with that, Goes for $5.68 very reasonable price. Dude you'll have so much gas after a couple hours your wife will be showing you the way to the dog house out back.

GAUREENTED

free_tacos.jpg

Guest Guest

During the Arab Oil Embargo of 1973 a guy drilled a hole in a gas transmission line hoping to put a tap on it and get free gas... But the line was under a lot of pressure and when he drilled through the gas shot out for 45 feet and he craeted a fire hazard.

It will hit $ 4.00 before the end of May. Go to gas buddy, the open a second IE window. Resize and look at the trend its taking today, compared it to when it was pushing $ 3.00 a gallon. See the trend ? AFU

Only the people can stop this, and there will be a trucker convoy soon to Washington, and the truckers will just go on strike. This country is head for a big time rude awakening. How may of you are going to get on the bandwagon and join in to do something about it instead of sitting there in your chair, typing messages here on BCVoice complaining about it ? Not many I bet. Know we are getting involved now. Enough is enough.

Also, for starters, don't buy EXXON or MOBIL. And whatever you do/don't do --- please stay away from Manley's. Our friend just got a tank full day before yesterday and the gas had way to much water in it and had to have the tank removed, cleaned and replaced. She always gets gas at Manley's, either the one on Upper Front by BCC or the one on Upper Court.

The convenience store clerks will try to get license plate numbers of people taking off without paying. Most have security cameras insalled alredy for this.

hmmm wonder if states will start doing as NC does.. you leave you loose..

6 months lose of license and other fines if you leave without paying.

Guest another guest

If anyone in our government is serious about gas prices they can start by cutting some of the state and federal taxes which still amount to over 50% of the cost-also release from the strategic reserves-also start drilling in ANWAR and off Florida (the Cubans are already drilling there). Drilling in ANWAR won't have any impact for years so in the short term we are screwed. thanks to all in Congress (dem and GOP alike) for allowing us to fall into this mess. Talking about alternatives is fine but we are years away. If you live in a rural area (like me) there are NO CHOICES but to drive.

Guest Guest
When gas hits $4.00/gal. I'll be bicycling to work!

can you just imagine how good this is for HILlCREST RV sales & service. could not have happened to a better person. by the way, i'll bet old dlinclimo is dying also. he is gretting as much now for those old junks as he ever will. let the price keep escalating. it will drive the riff raff away and the strong will survice.

can you just imagine how good this is for HILlCREST RV sales & service. could not have happened to a better person. by the way, i'll bet old dlinclimo is dying also. he is gretting as much now for those old junks as he ever will. let the price keep escalating. it will drive the riff raff away and the strong will survice.

:rolleyes:

Nice...reaaaaal nice.

Guest IDGAF

New game: Guess the occupation!

Guest Guest
hmmm wonder if states will start doing as NC does.. you leave you loose..

6 months lose of license and other fines if you leave without paying.

never mind that it's STEALING!!

Archived