Wno is going to Church on Palm Sunday?

Brighteyes

Wow, sorry, BE!!!

Sounds like you have the right to. :(

Isn't there any way you can enforce cleanup and help w/ dishes?

Thanks for the sympathy. Been trying for years to get some help, but no luck. Tried everything, even going on strike. Doesn't work. It is just the way it is. Somedays you just get resentful.

So do I. You are a CATHOLIC, of the Roman Rite, to be precise. If you actually knew the tenants of the CHURCH you would know what I say is the TRUTH.

The people who remain outside the Catholic Church refuse to believe in the FULLNESS of the truth the CC teaches, as you should know.

The truth is DIVISIVE. Look how many disciples the Lord lost when they refused to believe in His discourse of the Eucharist. Did Jesus chase them down and correct Himself? Did he plead with them to come back? Nope. He let them GO.

I do teach the TRUTH. Those that preach against the Catholic Church are WRONG. This should be nothing new to you.

I don't have bitterness, but I receive a lot of it. The Truth that the CC proclaims upsets many people. It is not me who hates.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes in advance. :angry:

Up the fiber, lower the caffeine and take a prozac. I think someone said lighten up Francis. I agree. Christ welcomed the sinner. You just point fingers. You are not worth another posted reply. Stew in your own bitterness.

Guest The Real AFC
Up the fiber, lower the caffeine and take a prozac.

I will keep your advice in mind. :lol:

I think someone said lighten up Francis. I agree.

I am just fulfilling a command. :blink:

Christ welcomed the sinner.

Yep and He told them to go and sin no more. :unsure:

You just point fingers.

Those who separated themselves and/or who remain outside of the Catholic Church do not have the FULLNESS of the TRUTH handed down by the Apostles. Yes, I point out FALSE TEACHINGS and that upsets people. I can't help that. If you picked up the catechism for once you would know this.

You are not worth another posted reply.

Thanks for YOUR bitterness.

Stew in your own bitterness.

I wish you would stew in the Faith's teachings and ACTUALLY LEARN FROM THEM

Archived