New Screen Name

Guest Reddi Killowatt

Shut up ratface!!! You and your solar panels are stupid. And I'll bet the wife has gout. How'd you get her into the theater last night...in a wheelbarrow?

Is that anything like looking forward to spring so you can DELETED( like you posted earlier ) ?

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
Reddi, if you kill Billy tomorrow at work, I'll give you 3 dollars...think about it!

3 dollars? That's it? It ain't worth it. Besides, did you know that Billy is twice the size of me? I don't have a fighting chance! Especailly after the day he carried me outta the office, and threw me in a stack of tires!

3 dollars? That's it? It ain't worth it. Besides, did you know that Billy is twice the size of me? I don't have a fighting chance! Especailly after the day he carried me outta the office, and threw me in a stack of tires!
That huge stack of tires out back? ouch

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
That huge stack of tires out back? ouch

Nah, it was just a stack that was there by the batteries...I think there were 7 or 8 tires there....

You shut up too limo boy. I'll smack the snot out of you, along with all the other perverts on this board. Billy can't touch me and Holly's still sleeping...the old broad!
Aww did you think up that responce all by yourself.....wheres the pat on the back button.

dlinclimo, you are so in touch with the nerve center of BCVOICE. you really don't have much a life, do you? with all that raising of your son on your own and driving that junk of yours to NYC all the time. is that why you wanted to make sure that it was ready for the weekend, because it is do busy during the week?

Shut up, guest. You wanna play, you play with me. Limo has his hands full raising his little boy. You wanna throw your ugly, anonymous crap at somebody, throw it at me...I'm a big boy! I can take it. Otherwise, shut your DELETED mouth and crawl back in your anonymous hole.

Wow.....I didn't think I created this topic so people could fight and bicker with eachother!

You didn't Reddi. There's a punk on here that needs taking care of. He's picking on Limo, and Limo is hands off as far as i'm concerned. He's my boy, he's a good dad! The punk can pick a fight with me instead! I like to fight!

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
You didn't Reddi. There's a punk on here that needs taking care of. He's picking on Limo, and Limo is hands off as far as i'm concerned. He's my boy, he's a good dad! The punk can pick a fight with me instead! I like to fight!

We know. What do 'ya think of playing pool tomorrow nite? My wife want's to go out, and tomorrow nite is really the only night she has off.

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
No can do...as much as I look forward to meeting your better half, that's a work night for me!

Ahhhh, gotcha...then I suppose she's just gonna hafta take a Saturday off.

Thats two days in a row Ive missed all the fun. And thanks bud thats nice of you to say.

Archived